PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Feedback about an Item set from STS

Emagency
03-31-2014, 07:26 PM
Hello, I am currently in the market for buying a black dragon set.
I've got a substantial amount of gold and Item's I started to part with because most buyers frequently want straight gold value and not tons upon tons of items thrown onto them which is understandable.
Before forking out over 100m on this set if I'm able to get a seller, I wanted to make sure I'm not throwing my hard work out the window here and ask if there were any plans in the future to bring black dragon back into the drop table.

I'm sure this seems like a fair request of information due to the amount of in game currency being put on the table for my end. I appreciate your time.

Regards,
Emagency

Schnitzel
04-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Most likely, the devs will not bring Black Dragon sets back to loot tables

Emagency
04-02-2014, 04:05 PM

I understand that it's most likely, that being the common assumption. But spending this much gold (which represents my work ethic and effort put into this game) I'd like at least this bit of information to be certain.

Draebatad
04-02-2014, 09:30 PM

Tomorrow (April 3, 2014) will be the 4th year anniversary for the launch of Pocket Legends. Obviously wishful thinking, but sure would be great if for only 24 hours, in celebration of this 4th anniversary, that various special discontinued pinks and elites dropped once again. In any case, let's all hope for a special event tomorrow... But I digress. :)

fourleaf
04-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Can't wait for the pink dragon set coming in may

Jig
04-26-2014, 07:04 AM
Don't drop the soap and you may get lucky