PDA

View Full Version : Elite maps glitch

Älä'ã Ðärk Røsê
04-01-2014, 06:04 AM
I dunno if anyone noticed or faced a problem as I did..
In elite forth map the last healer before boss didn't lose the bubble when I broke totem... Which gave me and my team a harsh time with boss... As healer was healing boss every time we did damage.
Although, 30 mins before this happen, the map was doing great.
Dear sts, can you please look in to it?
And fix it ASAP please.. I need that map to farm! :)

keikali
04-01-2014, 06:45 AM
I noticed that this is with ALOT of the healers with the Totems. Not all the time, but sometimes after you destroy the totem and you try to attack the Healer, you're like WTF?

Euldor
04-01-2014, 07:04 AM
Yes I get this too. Most usually with the "bridge" one.

Samhayne
04-01-2014, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the heads up, we will take a look.

Älä'ã Ðärk Røsê
04-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Sounds awesome. Thank you :)

eugene9707
04-01-2014, 11:28 PM
happened to me in one on my runs too, so we decide to skipped that one, and guess what? there's another healer , standing next to a (different) totem but have no shield

and after we destroy that totem, the healer we skipped lost it's shield ... so basically they got swapped ? ._.

Euldor
04-03-2014, 11:36 AM

I hope this gets fixed in the next patch. Really annoying, especially if it happens on the shaman near the boss. (Yep, he heals Arachna till kingdom come).

Serancha
04-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Yeah, when it happens on the healer by the boss, the boss becomes un-killable. The bubbled shaman heals him faster than a mythic party can damage it. This happened once to us and we tried everything we could think of. The shaman would not be lured away from the spider - kept running back to heal it. Would have been funny if not for the huge waste of elixirs.

Euldor
04-04-2014, 09:42 PM
Yeah, when it happens on the healer by the boss, the boss becomes un-killable. The bubbled shaman heals him faster than a mythic party can damage it. This happened once to us and we tried everything we could think of. The shaman would not be lured away from the spider - kept running back to heal it. Would have been funny if not for the huge waste of elixirs.

What we did was the two mages focused on the shaman. Skill spammed it in one corner. Our two rogues then pulled Arachna away from the Shaman. It took us 30mins before we figured it out. Idk if this scenario can be reproduced tho.

Tendirin
04-04-2014, 10:47 PM
take screenshot of it

ikkels
06-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Bump, this still hasn't been fixed :/

Raymond05
06-01-2014, 12:28 AM
This also happened to me in one of my runs during our guild contest. Please fix this and thank you. :-)

GoodSyntax
06-01-2014, 01:12 AM
I experienced this as well. I am not certain but we believe it is one of two things:

1) You lure the shaman so far away from the totem before you destroy it that the "kill" never gets registered.
2) The shielded shaman from the previous pull (with the totem not smashed) is in the same boss room (before reset) when the totem gets smashed.

This is an infrequent occurrence, but, when it does happen, it can lead to an unnecessary waste of elixirs, pots and time. Oddly enough, we were able to bring the shielded shaman down to about 60% hp, through a combination of Nox and massive firepower, while keeping him lured away from Arachna, so he couldn't heal him.

Madnex
06-01-2014, 03:26 AM
You can simply aggro her with nox or ice and park her in the previous room. Adds about one minute to the run at the rare times it happens.

GoodSyntax
06-01-2014, 08:13 AM
You can simply aggro her with nox or ice and park her in the previous room. Adds about one minute to the run at the rare times it happens.

We were doing hardcore speed runs, so parking wasn't an option. When running caves in 6-7 mins, you don't have time to park.

Madnex
06-01-2014, 02:17 PM
We were doing hardcore speed runs, so parking wasn't an option. When running caves in 6-7 mins, you don't have time to park.
Assuming hardcore speed runs involve running through at some points where you normally park to move on, I see what you mean. In that case, I'd sacrifice the sorcerer damage and have him keep the healer outside the boss area or at the top right mini room.

I think the glitch occurs when you break the totem but another healer has come close enough for it to be "registered" as the second healer's totem. I'll do some testing on that.