PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Dragon Elite achievement bug?

mala salerosa
04-01-2014, 07:41 AM
Hello STS. I am writing to inquire about the sacred dragon elite achievement. I was alive and present when my party killed the drake hatchling and I received an elite golden dragonscale chest and a tooth. However, I didn't get the achievement. Is this a glitch or am I missing something to get it? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Xeusx
04-01-2014, 07:49 AM
Hello STS. I am writing to inquire about the sacred dragon elite achievement. I was alive and present when my party killed the drake hatchling and I received an elite golden dragonscale chest and a tooth. However, I didn't get the achievement. Is this a glitch or am I missing something to get it? Thank you in advance for your reply.
You did miss because you must kill the egg before it hatches..
This is my strategy and the requirement of class:
Strategy: The tank handle the 2 boss and the others keep killing the egg...that would need 2 dps, 1 mage, and 1 tank
Hope you get the ap because its really hard :D

Sceazikua
04-01-2014, 08:14 AM
I think he meant the kill dragon alone. cracking egg and kill dragon are seperate :) If its so, maybe you already got the ap somehow?

mala salerosa
04-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Thank you for your replies. Sceazikua is correct, I am talking about the sacred dragon achievement, not cracking the egg.