PDA

View Full Version : Allow rejoining in elites

jk9810
04-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Hi,

This week I've been doing a lot of elite runs and four fifths of the time I accidentally pressed some shortcut that closes my browser. Because of this, I missed 4 elite bosses in only 2 days. Part of the problem may also be that I mash my keyboard a lot.

My suggestion is to add some mechanic that allows people to rejoin an elite after they've disconnected, accidentally refreshed etc...

Thank you very much for reading. I hope this will get added in because it's a big problem for me.

-Jkdog

Candylicks
04-01-2014, 12:44 PM
I think this is something on the agenda for elites in the future. It was discussed in the meet the mods session.

+1 for it coming to fruition.

Samhayne
04-01-2014, 12:49 PM
having an option to do non-timed runs (and not have the issues with re-joining) is on the roadmap for the future. It requires a modification to the game client, so it's not something we can just patch out.

Ipoopsy
04-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Hi,

This week I've been doing a lot of elite runs and four fifths of the time I accidentally pressed some shortcut that closes my browser. Because of this, I missed 4 elite bosses in only 2 days. Part of the problem may also be that I mash my keyboard a lot.

My suggestion is to add some mechanic that allows people to rejoin an elite after they've disconnected, accidentally refreshed etc...

Thank you very much for reading. I hope this will get added in because it's a big problem for me.

-Jkdog

I Agree with this ONLY! if everyone is group up before the run. If not, it can be abused in so many different ways.

Iliketolol
04-01-2014, 01:04 PM
having an option to do non-timed runs (and not have the issues with re-joining) is on the roadmap for the future. It requires a modification to the game client, so it's not something we can just patch out.

Wow cool! I love the idea... I have a weird connection where i get dc once in every 30mins..

Yay!

Fyrce
04-01-2014, 01:15 PM
OMG, yes. Hate seeing group member DC and get locked out.

Rare
04-01-2014, 01:43 PM

Ohhh early Q2? :p

jk9810
04-01-2014, 02:09 PM

Holy hell that's amazing! Any estimates on when it will be implemented?

Carapace
04-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Holy hell that's amazing! Any estimates on when it will be implemented?

Unfortunately no, it's something we would like to see sooner rather than later but we cannot make any timetable promises.