PDA

View Full Version : Elite wraith heart bugged again

falmear
04-01-2014, 03:51 PM
There are two bugs on elite shadow plains:

1) After we got the mini-bosses lives down to 50% the shield didn't drop. See the screen shot below. Fortunately, we reset the boss and we able to get the shield to drop.

2) The mini boss with the green circle is will insta-kill you. Last season it wasn't so bad but this season its way too bad. All that happens is the circle has to come in close proximity to you and not even touch you and you are dead. This is not a lag, latency or client/server issue. The damage needs to be toned down. I am for hard elites so I don't mind it being tough but this is too much in my opinion. You should be at least given a couple of seconds to take damage and move. There is no chance even when you are spending the entire time trying to avoid the green circle. So I challenge the devs to play this map and not die once from the green circle.

I won't be playing this map until these two issues get addressed specifically #2 because I have to waste a ton of plat on revives and nothing good drops here. So I am only doing this for people who don't have this elite AP.

Haligali
04-01-2014, 03:58 PM
Yea, one of our party member died under the green poison and used the 5 plat revenge buff revive, result was still instant death lol.

Carapace
04-01-2014, 04:14 PM
any feedback in relation to Elite Shuyal content is very helpful, thank you. We will try and get some tweaks in for them in the near future

Xeusx
04-01-2014, 10:22 PM
any feedback in relation to Elite Shuyal content is very helpful, thank you. We will try and get some tweaks in for them in the near future
Thx god this one will be fixed T_T