PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Clashing or Strategy?

Merrrrrrrked
04-01-2014, 04:32 PM
So I've been pvping quite a bit in the 25-27 bracket and spend majority of my time clashing with other guilds. It's becomes quite apparent the tactics that some guilds use (in this bracket and other brackets) can create very unfair fighting situations. Im talking about things such as spot blocking, bringing 4-5 tanks, spawn farming, lobby blocking, pack stealing etc...

I realize that none of these things are against ToS but let's be real, what fun is there if guilds do this. PVP has really lost it's fun over the past year and with all these tactics my favorite part of PVP (clashing) is now becoming a nuisance.

I won't put any names out there but daily i face every single one of these aforementioned tactics. When will there be rules that guilds follow to ensure clean 5v5 clashes?

Here are some basic guidelines that I try to follow in my clashing:

No blocking of any sort
Max 2 from each class
Even number of people on each side
Keep fights in middle of map
No spawn rushing (let other team rg)
Check if other team is ready before rushing in

I'm posting this because it has become increasingly frustrating to fight guilds that fight dirty, and it honestly takes away from the fun of PVP.

I want to hear about your experiences with "dirty" guild clashing tactics. And what can be done to stop it.

Please refrain from listing any names of guilds or players to avoid this thread being closed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UndeadJudge
04-01-2014, 04:34 PM
So I've been pvping quite a bit in the 25-27 bracket and spend majority of my time clashing with other guilds. It's becomes quite apparent the tactics that some guilds use (in this bracket and other brackets) can create very unfair fighting situations. Im talking about things such as spot blocking, bringing 4-5 tanks, spawn farming, lobby blocking, pack stealing etc...

I realize that none of these things are against ToS but let's be real, what fun is there if guilds do this. PVP has really lost it's fun over the past year and with all these tactics my favorite part of PVP (clashing) is now becoming a nuisance.

I won't put any names out there but daily i face every single one of these aforementioned tactics. When will there be rules that guilds follow to ensure clean 5v5 clashes?

No blocking of any sort
Max 3 tanks

I'm posting this because it has become increasingly frustrating to fight guilds that fight dirty, and it honestly takes away from the fun of PVP.

I want to hear about your experiences with "dirty" guild clashing tactics. And what can be done to stop it.

Please refrain from listing any names of guilds or players to avoid this thread being closed!

The fight we had about 10 minutes ago where we killed 5 tanks 4v5 with a random non twink tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Supermein
04-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Agree agree. :banana:

Merrrrrrrked
04-01-2014, 04:39 PM
The fight we had about 10 minutes ago where we killed 5 tanks 4v5 with a random non twink tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha well that was 5 tanks from one guild and their guildmate blocking us
:p

But anyway let me know what your experiences are with this. I wanna hear about diff level brackets also!

kurd4ever
04-01-2014, 06:02 PM
This is happening every lvl todays pvp is all about who can blok fastest wins ..blok or get bloked not much to do bout it
I am against it personally but if ur enemys blok room u cant just stand and wait them give slot u gotta blok back
U betta get used to the situation couse this wont be solved

Sky_is_epicgearz
04-01-2014, 07:07 PM
This is happening every lvl todays pvp is all about who can blok fastest wins ..blok or get bloked not much to do bout it
I am against it personally but if ur enemys blok room u cant just stand and wait them give slot u gotta blok back
U betta get used to the situation couse this wont be solved

This pretty much sums it up. I totally agree with fair fights. But if you can't handle the heat just leave, there is no need to block but as said countless times, pvp is just full of ego. No one wants to look weak in pvp resulting in dirty play. So yes you gotta make the first move unless you wanna get farmed

Maalice
04-01-2014, 08:04 PM

j3mack5
04-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Just run raw. run raw run. hahaha. cry noob. hahah. dont be hypocrite, your guild also do the same! :sour:

UndeadJudge
04-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Just run raw. run raw run. hahaha. cry noob. hahah. dont be hypocrite, your guild also do the same! :sour:

Are you wantutri?

jrkimkyla
04-01-2014, 08:42 PM
How about make another map where guild wars can happen. The new map well have to be schedule guild war where guild master can talk to another guild master to plan it could be 10v10 or 5v5 and what date/time it well start. And also they should have a guild LB to which how many guild won the guild war. The top 1 guild have the most win in the end of the season all of his/her guild mates gets a flag it something for winning that season.

PS. Every time a guild member die during the guild war is eliminated. Whoever guild mate is the last standing win the guild war and gives a point to their LB guild war points. And also their should be a limit on every class playing the guild war arena for 5v5 or 10v10.

That's what I think STS should do for their next update. :)

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

jrkimkyla
04-01-2014, 08:45 PM
Sorry about how I type. The first paragraph last sentence should be: gets banner or something that they well remember for winning the season

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Jetzzz
04-01-2014, 09:38 PM
I wish that sts can create a system to kick blocker from the room if the system recognize that in the current room is having a GW.
For example if there is 3 ppl from guild XX in blue team and 4 ppl from guild YY in red team, the system will give an option to kick 1 player in blue team and the new slot should be reserved for new player from guild XX only. The kick voting system should be implemented when only there is at least 3 member from same guild in 1 team, so they can win the vote.

With a system like this, there shouldnt be any reason about unfair fight. And it will be easier for each guild in GW to create their best team without scare to be blocked by other guild

Endkey
04-02-2014, 03:09 AM

No blocking of any sort
Max 2 from each class

The things u stated are for the ideal pvp clash..but sadly they arnt implemented..people keep adding tanks...and at endgame they are dangerous..much more than at twink lvls...only thing we can do it to ask them to play fair..nothin else :/

zwapper
04-02-2014, 11:16 AM
I love playing fair pvp clash but we cannot handle the attitude of other players. instead make them more mad by quitting on your clash with them. for sure the reason why they spot block is being weak. and for sure you already farm them thats why they block a spot. So, leave and let them trash talk you coz that is the only way they can win a fight with your team (TRASH TALK).

Don't let this game ruin your day (RL)

zwapper
04-02-2014, 11:26 AM
That's why i always stay on TDM for pvp eh, coz there is no spot blocking. You have a chance against gangers by staying beside trulle.

Im very much happy seeing those gangers giving you a pm with a word "noob", "quitter" and "weak". Then, i just smiled back and replied "thanks for some kills" ^_^

Bless
04-02-2014, 01:13 PM
It's good to have fun once in a while.

Rubenmagkalas
04-02-2014, 08:06 PM

No blocking of any sort
Max 2 from each class

This has been issue for so long.
Want u want is too ideal.
You can only come up with the 5on5 that u want if both team agreed to play like that. It becomes a friendly game.
But don't expect it if your dealing with your rival guilds. Coz both team want to destroy each. Both Guild members experienced ganged from each guild so everyone wants revenge in whatever means they can its unevitable ,cant be controlled.
If u cant play how the lvl25-27 pvp goes
You need to adjust.
Until STS make a move for your concern.

Hiosahaf
04-02-2014, 11:02 PM
Most of the twink community isn't mature enough to learn ethics.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Jsuit
04-22-2014, 10:00 PM
Just asking... Raw where the heck did you go? As in, what guild? Lol

uunknownn
04-22-2014, 11:07 PM
one block is maybe ok but two blocks??omg this only tells that you dont have enuf guts and confidence to ur toon or teams!!
-- dont be so desperate to win
--note: dont you realize most pvp bracket with lots of dirty strategy are dad now???why?coz no one enjoying the fight so they decided to leave their toons or the bracket...hope this wont happen lvl 15-17
--but for now mvpvp,rebirth,mdc,otto are the only guild doing a 5vs5 w/o blockeds...but not all the time:/

Merrrrrrrked
04-23-2014, 12:23 AM
Just asking... Raw where the heck did you go? As in, what guild? Lol

I decided to level up to end game and I've joined Resilience! I made another 26 rogue named Divinecrit so keep an eye out for me

Ishtmeet
04-23-2014, 12:42 AM
Time for some popcorns again!

Zeus
04-23-2014, 12:46 AM
I decided to level up to end game and I've joined Resilience! I made another 26 rogue named Divinecrit so keep an eye out for me

End game is where it's at, twinking is just blah! As bad as end game is, I've noticed it'll never be as bad as twinking.

suckyiknow
04-23-2014, 02:30 AM
MMPH, Magnum & Republika: Strategy!
Everyone else: Dirty clashing!

Ishtmeet
04-23-2014, 03:07 AM
To be honest, magnum have improved their way of playing. I love manums.now. :) time for the other guilds to make it fair :) Be mature!

Zeus
04-23-2014, 09:43 AM
To be honest, magnum have improved their way of playing. I love manums.now. :) time for the other guilds to make it fair :) Be mature!

Perhaps, that's your experience. In mine and a few others who do not even PvP, it's ongoing.

Jsuit
04-23-2014, 11:32 AM
What guild is divinecrit in? Can't find in game lol