PDA

View Full Version : Reborn HALL OF FAME

wlsgh15
04-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Hello all. firstly I don't do forum much.
so I don't come often on here so better pm on game. As we are players, we play like players...
reborn of HOF which was season 2 guild( I don't know the begining.), now recruiting people.
you're welcome to be here if you 're enough to be skilled in farming /pvp. (we don't mind you're less geared/or focused on pve only or pvp)
unfortunately, we have a request to do some task b4 you join here
it's not that hard. just do 1 run a map so we can sure u r fit in here.
we not asking for pro. we are asking for more developing ur ability in arcane legend' life to achieve something.

We r more likely pve than pvp. but many pvpers. our pvp is free rule. do whatever you do.
my GM Ellada like pve so i follow his style.
anyway, we r now open to recruiting and we are always helpful and can criticize what you need if your lack of something in skill,gear, merching strategy and so on. so you can get feedback.

Guilds are basically international but few people are lacks of enlglish so Guild chat will be lots of weird alphabet:p

we don't want people easy and go. (if som1 leave rage quit, then we cool about it)
The guild are very small but qualities over quantities. we are happy to use HOF as title for me, it is yes. but free at all.
(I am so happy!!!)

Rules: think guildies as family. help each other. enjoy your arcane legends. respect each other. No scam allowed.No begging. Do not cry.

being enjoy is the our goal
thanks.

P.S best wish to whom remembering HOF. Now we r very old:(

to pm Ellada
Elitwario

if failed pm, pm my forum account thanks.

csyui
04-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Best wishes. You guys seems to truly understand the spirit of guild NOW.
I hope two former GM's and founders of HoF, Fearza and Str, can see the revive of their guild.

Paulsebi
04-02-2014, 02:15 AM
Good luck Ramy and Ellada! Nice reborn of HOF!

All the best guys!

Hiosahaf
04-02-2014, 04:13 AM
When I joined AL, I looked up to this guild. Whenever I saw any of the members, I was like, "Woaaaah.. Just look at their stats!!".

Great to see it reviving :) Hope you can restore it to the former glory!

barzagli
04-02-2014, 04:37 AM
Hi Guys :D

Go HoF :)

Endkey
04-02-2014, 04:39 AM
Good luck ramybaby...hope it goes good :)

wlsgh15
04-03-2014, 03:21 AM
Thanks for support guys! Iam appreciated :) who knows future.

Daddyblu
04-03-2014, 04:22 AM
Thanks for support guys! Iam appreciated :) who knows future.

Good luck Ram!

elitwarrio
04-03-2014, 05:51 AM
Yaaay :-) we waiting new players!!

Inviato dal mio MZ601 utilizzando Tapatalk

Excuses
04-03-2014, 02:27 PM
I'm glad to be a part of this great guild.
It's been a long time but people still remember us. Grateful. Haha

I skipped last season playing twinks, but back with my wife and some luck XD
I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY ARCANE RING haha

Great guild great friends.
See you guys online XD

wlsgh15
04-04-2014, 02:51 AM
updated first guild pic. it was very sudden
next time we will take together and welcome 5 new people to HOF

wlsgh15
04-04-2014, 02:52 AM
77847 random 1-100 number contest.

Winner skanless! congrats!

Nature
04-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Good luck HoF <3

Avshow
10-10-2014, 01:54 AM
+1

miss all the s2 players

Hello all. firstly I don't do forum much.
so I don't come often on here so better pm on game. As we are players, we play like players...
reborn of HOF which was season 2 guild( I don't know the begining.), now recruiting people.
you're welcome to be here if you 're enough to be skilled in farming /pvp. (we don't mind you're less geared/or focused on pve only or pvp)
unfortunately, we have a request to do some task b4 you join here
it's not that hard. just do 1 run a map so we can sure u r fit in here.
we not asking for pro. we are asking for more developing ur ability in arcane legend' life to achieve something.

We r more likely pve than pvp. but many pvpers. our pvp is free rule. do whatever you do.
my GM Ellada like pve so i follow his style.
anyway, we r now open to recruiting and we are always helpful and can criticize what you need if your lack of something in skill,gear, merching strategy and so on. so you can get feedback.

Guilds are basically international but few people are lacks of enlglish so Guild chat will be lots of weird alphabet:p

we don't want people easy and go. (if som1 leave rage quit, then we cool about it)
The guild are very small but qualities over quantities. we are happy to use HOF as title for me, it is yes. but free at all.
(I am so happy!!!)

Rules: think guildies as family. help each other. enjoy your arcane legends. respect each other. No scam allowed.No begging. Do not cry.

being enjoy is the our goal
thanks.

P.S best wish to whom remembering HOF. Now we r very old:(

to pm Ellada
Elitwario

if failed pm, pm my forum account thanks.