PDA

View Full Version : Death to the Spacetime Haters!

XTheAntiheroX
12-13-2010, 01:03 PM
I just want to say thank you for making a great game, there's soooo many people complaining about all kinds of things, from the droid event, to having to pay for things, the list goes on and on. I say if they don't like it go play angry birds and see how long that lasts compared to this. You can buy all the maps for around $10 and I say it's well worth it and the game is the best game on a phone by far. If you don't like it try and go find a game better than this on your droid or iphone, GL. Don't let the haters get to you Spacetime, you guys are doing great, keep on doing what your doing, all the complainer's are just ignorant, they have no clue how much work you guys put into the game and how great a game it is.

RedRyder
12-13-2010, 01:05 PM
We agree :)!

thugimmortal
12-13-2010, 01:10 PM
I just want to say thank you for making a great game, there's soooo many people complaining about all kinds of things, from the droid event, to having to pay for things, the list goes on and on. I say if they don't like it go play angry birds and see how long that lasts compared to this. You can buy all the maps for around $10 and I say it's well worth it and the game is the best game on a phone by far. If you don't like it try and go find a game better than this on your droid or iphone, GL. Don't let the haters get to you Spacetime, you guys are doing great, keep on doing what your doing, all the complainer's are just ignorant, they have no clue how much work you guys put into the game and how great a game it is.

Death to them all burn them to the ground lol

StompArtist
12-13-2010, 01:17 PM

Well I agree with you but peeps still have to complain. Keeps the developers on their toes and ensures even better products. :D

XTheAntiheroX
12-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Well I agree with you but peeps still have to complain. Keeps the developers on their toes and ensures even better products. :D

Well i'm always up for giving suggestions, and if theres a problem with game than yeah, but theres so may people complaining about stupid stuff

StompArtist
12-13-2010, 01:26 PM
Well i'm always up for giving suggestions, and if theres a problem with game than yeah, but theres so may people complaining about stupid stuff

Well the green they used for grass is a little off it should be a lighter green this is moss green. These games designers don't have a clue. As well as if you ever went to a real snow filled area there is very little blue there should be more white. This game is all wrong. Also why should I have to pay for extra levels couldn't they just use the game to advertise for other products (like Tampax) and make money that way. It's all wrong I tell ya!!!!

(I think you are correct).

XTheAntiheroX
12-13-2010, 01:30 PM
Well the green they used for grass is a little off it should be a lighter green this is moss green. These games designers don't have a clue. As well as if you ever went to a real snow filled area there is very little blue there should be more white. This game is all wrong. Also why should I have to pay for extra levels couldn't they just use the game to advertise for other products (like Tampax) and make money that way. It's all wrong I tell ya!!!!

(I think you are correct).

hahahaha and you're right about complaining lol, just have something legit to complain about and go about it the right way, I seen some guy on facebook get mad because he didnt get antennas and was like F this F that F everything lol... How come its so easy for us to get and not for so many others?

j46g629h
12-13-2010, 01:31 PM
negative feedback or complaint also mean giving opportunities for sts to improve its service or product

we all still play this game and want it to get better

my opinion real haters will just delete the app and never play it again except some people couldn't play it because of particular reasons

nazgulking
12-13-2010, 03:16 PM
Flame and fail to the one-way hate; Flowers and ammiration to the good criticism.

Seratonin
12-13-2010, 03:29 PM
Flame and fail to the one-way hate; Flowers and ammiration to the good criticism.

Admiration, yes, I agree, Constructive criticism is good. Whining and saying "This game sucks!" gets nobody anywhere. Say what you don't like about it! Not something dumb like "I can't get any good gear." or "I don't have any gold." Those are easily solved. Something useful like, "My joystick is in the wrong place, makes it hard for me to play." is something they can help to fix! You get nowhere by whining and complaining unless you present an issue and a possible solution! For example, a configuration to put the joystick where you want it, then stick it there.
Please understand that you can't run an MMORPG without inflow of cash, and PLAT is STS's way of earning money from the users. I'm sure if they needed to add advertising, they would, and it could easily be implanted in the loading screens for going to other areas.

Barbamitsos
12-13-2010, 03:35 PM
>:| not gona hapen. No advertisin for gods sake |:<

lce
12-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Its annoying how people spam PL facebook page asking for the droid when they posted that..it will be annouced and asking for it only disappoints the droid..people are just noobish sometimes

Balonia
12-13-2010, 03:46 PM
"My joystick is in the wrong place, makes it hard for me to play."

Omg!!!! It sounds like you should see the urologist! I would whine too! Joystick???? In the wrong place????

Seratonin
12-13-2010, 04:02 PM
Omg!!!! It sounds like you should see the urologist! I would whine too! Joystick???? In the wrong place????

I <3 you balonia.

Rusalio
12-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Hahahahha your all noobs..... Ok jk.

This game is awesome and agree with the threads.... Ranters and complainers go else where!!!