PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Female Warrior and Genders

Daddyblu
04-02-2014, 12:37 AM
Hi all,

We all know that female warrior is coming soon.

but i would like to confirm if you need to make a new toon for this female warrior?

I would strongly suggest that for the 1st month there will be a gender change, why?

Answer : we have a lot of female player who already cap to 41 and had good stats / KDR / Ap points / PVE kills

that they work hard for months, im sure they wont give it up so easily because they want to change gender.

same goes for the up coming genders.

In the future STS will release Male Rouge.

we also know that a lot of rouge who is male, specially on the leader boards.

im sure they dont want to make a new toon just because of this gender and for everyone to know they are male.

wont give up the work and time already invented on the old female rouge toon.

I think its wise to have a change gender options with Fee : lets say 250 plats per change gender.

GUYS! if 250 plats per change gender is to much its always up to sts its only a suggestions.

For STS: its a Win-win situation for you guys!

Thanks!

Sceazikua
04-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Whats the date today? :)

gumball3000
04-02-2014, 12:57 AM
2nd of april herre, joke is expired.

ClumsyCactus
04-02-2014, 12:59 AM
Yes, i agree. This thread was very useful, +1 (my sarcasm is getting out of control, help me!)

Fyrce
04-02-2014, 01:14 AM
Hahahahaha

Hinataa
04-02-2014, 01:15 AM
Wasnt it aprils fools joke? I think they already said that they would rather spend time on making new stuff than making gander :)

Doomreaper
04-02-2014, 01:28 AM
I just choked on my coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daddyblu
04-02-2014, 01:35 AM
Wasnt it aprils fools joke? I think they already said that they would rather spend time on making new stuff than making gander :)

wooot ok they got me.

lol but in the future! please make gender!

Xstealthxx
04-02-2014, 01:55 AM
2nd of april herre, joke is expired.

i agree..

KingMartin
04-02-2014, 02:24 AM
Hahaha :D

You made my morning :)

Anarchist
04-02-2014, 03:56 AM
Hi all,

We all know that female warrior is coming soon.

but i would like to confirm if you need to make a new toon for this female warrior?

I would strongly suggest that for the 1st month there will be a gender change, why?

Answer : we have a lot of female player who already cap to 41 and had good stats / KDR / Ap points / PVE kills

that they work hard for months, im sure they wont give it up so easily because they want to change gender.

same goes for the up coming genders.

In the future STS will release Male Rouge.

we also know that a lot of rouge who is male, specially on the leader boards.

im sure they dont want to make a new toon just because of this gender and for everyone to know they are male.

wont give up the work and time already invented on the old female rouge toon.

I think its wise to have a change gender options with Fee : lets say 250 plats per change gender.

GUYS! if 250 plats per change gender is to much its always up to sts its only a suggestions.

For STS: its a Win-win situation for you guys!

Thanks!

:P....

VenomsChaos
04-02-2014, 04:43 AM
nice thread.. but i think gender change shouldnt with plat... who havent and cant buy plat <<< they to have kdr and they to need change gender... in that case if there a gender change , its could be with story token or teeths...

or ppls can have 2-4 choice...

1= 100 plat,
2= 500 story token
3= coin

but only plat isnt fair to free players.

utpal
04-02-2014, 05:27 AM
*facepalm*

Daddyblu
04-02-2014, 05:27 AM
nice thread.. but i think gender change shouldnt with plat... who havent and cant buy plat <<< they to have kdr and they to need change gender... in that case if there a gender change , its could be with story token or teeths...

or ppls can have 2-4 choice...

1= 100 plat,
2= 500 story token
3= coin

but only plat isnt fair to free players.

nice idea!

this will be useful in the future. i forgot the story token.

VenomsChaos
04-02-2014, 07:10 AM
nice idea!

this will be useful in the future. i forgot the story token.

:) i hope they gonna do a good design for warior... right now Female war wery ugly, seems like past a female head and bra on a male body :)) i think just a little muscle tiny female enought

Uikuha
04-02-2014, 07:43 AM
How about free? :(

Sorry my English

Daniel Banuelos
04-02-2014, 07:46 AM
:) i hope they gonna do a good design for warior... right now Female war wery ugly, seems like past a female head and bra on a male body :)) i think just a little muscle tiny female enought

Is this what you mean

Xeusx
04-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Is this what you mean
lol!

ClumsyCactus
04-02-2014, 08:06 AM
Is this what you mean

Fairy tail is da s**t! And boy rouge would be like this

Daniel Banuelos
04-02-2014, 08:24 AM

Lol nice one

Hoardseeker
04-02-2014, 11:19 AM
April Fool!

Sceazikua
04-02-2014, 11:26 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?146281-April-Fool-s!-Hope-You-Had-Fun-With-the-Female-Warrior
;)

Anarchist
04-02-2014, 01:11 PM

Why long hair...

I want my male rogue with a killer aura and assassin looks

this one isn't convincing at all.

A dude that was once a hero like Uller and company but apparently lost his soul to the evil side and got his name added to Arlor's history blacklist so memories about him were eclisped.

Thanks to our new heroes adventure into the wild Tindirin world his grave was found and players all around Arlor came to find out that this "bad hero" existed but in his diary, that has been hidden centuries after centuries in his grave, the truth about his life gets revealed .

It comes out that while his friends( the old heroes) thought he had betrayed them all he did was depart on his own to find his true self and identity because in reality he was born to the world by the evilest among the evil dudes, Bale.

He eventually met his dad who invited him to betray and help him kill the old heroes of Arlor but he refused and in order not to put them in danger decided to stay away and continue alone the mission to free Arlor from his father's wraith.

He eventually died (poor dude*cries*) in a random battle while protecting the people of Arlor who cursed and forgot him...

Anti heroes are just too bad* bip*.

Btw Jina if you are a manger devourer i advice you to read Berserk it's way better than fairytail and the still the best manga i have ever read...it is stucked at chapter 333 though because the author is too lazy to work on his masterpiece.

God will eventually punish him for the evil delay he has been dishing to his fans for the last couple years.

ClumsyCactus
04-02-2014, 02:15 PM
Why long hair...

I want my male rogue with a killer aura and assassin looks

this one isn't convincing at all.

A dude that was once a hero like Uller and company but apparently lost his soul to the evil side and got his name added to Arlor's history blacklist so memories about him were eclisped.

Thanks to our new heroes adventure into the wild Tindirin world his grave was found and players all around Arlor came to find out that this "bad hero" existed but in his diary, that has been hidden centuries after centuries in his grave, the truth about his life gets revealed .

It comes out that while his friends( the old heroes) thought he had betrayed them all he did was depart on his own to find his true self and identity because in reality he was born to the world by the evilest among the evil dudes, Bale.

He eventually met his dad who invited him to betray and help him kill the old heroes of Arlor but he refused and in order not to put them in danger decided to stay away and continue alone the mission to free Arlor from his father's wraith.

He eventually died (poor dude*cries*) in a random battle while protecting the people of Arlor who cursed and forgot him...

Anti heroes are just too bad* bip*.

Btw Jina if you are a manger devourer i advice you to read Berserk it's way better than fairytail and the still the best manga i have ever read...it is stucked at chapter 333 though because the author is too lazy to work on his masterpiece.

God will eventually punish him for the evil delay he has been dishing to his fans for the last couple years.

I will definitly check out berserk, SOUNDS awesome :P and also this Guy i posted is a little bit of a joke, since he is literally named rogue. XD

xcainnblecterx
04-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Im surprised how many people actually fell for the joke and/or actually still believe it. Its obvious when the said they worked months on it and the its the same warrio but with a rogue head. Genders will not come, has been stated plenty times on why. Just a fact that has to be accepted like the locked camera

Daddyblu
04-03-2014, 01:33 AM
Is this what you mean

this is the best erza!

Endkey
04-03-2014, 02:19 AM
this is the best erza!

erza scarlet <3 we need a kck *** tank like her..