PDA

View Full Version : Important : Is selling an Account legit or allowed ?

hakoom7
04-02-2014, 02:09 AM
Im thinking of selling my Sorcerer (Hakoomzz) its Hakoom but I took the main name Hakoom to my new rouge, anyway my account has great status and pets and alot of hard work on that account and I just dont wana waste it since I want to start using rouge seriously

I need to know if thats possible so I can make a thread about all the account information in case any buyer interested. Thanks :)

Forgot to mention only need to lvl him to lvl cap and do new elites and itll e badk on leaderboard I think number 7 on sorcerers best player

Orageunas
04-02-2014, 02:10 AM
Selling account is against ToS.

hakoom7
04-02-2014, 02:13 AM
Selling account is against ToS.

Im selling it for game money not real life money

Serancha
04-02-2014, 02:14 AM
Please refer to Delphina's post regarding what happens to anyone giving account information or using accounts made by other people.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142151-Spacetime-Chronicles-The-Fate-of-Account-Sharers

hakoom7
04-02-2014, 02:26 AM
Please refer to Delphina's post regarding what happens to anyone giving account information or using accounts made by other people.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142151-Spacetime-Chronicles-The-Fate-of-Account-Sharers

Ok first of all thanks for the link, and second omg the story is so much fun lol

But I think im doing something different I dont want to share my account il permenantly sell it the buyer would change the password and il never be able to go back.

Anyway I think this account very known and im assuming if theres any buyer itll be someone the same probably a friend, so am just fhecking if this is considered different story. After all I worked so hard for this account and then I stopped playing for weeks and now im back but using rouge, new aps new routine something fun. And its shame to leave this account just vanish :/

Anarchial
04-02-2014, 02:35 AM
Selling or trading account or even giving any account information for real life cash or game gold is against terms of service and will get your device and account banned as well as the buyer's too

Iliketolol
04-02-2014, 02:36 AM
Ok first of all thanks for the link, and second omg the story is so much fun lol

But I think im doing something different I dont want to share my account il permenantly sell it the buyer would change the password and il never be able to go back.

Anyway I think this account very known and im assuming if theres any buyer itll be someone the same probably a friend, so am just fhecking if this is considered different story. After all I worked so hard for this account and then I stopped playing for weeks and now im back but using rouge, new aps new routine something fun. And its shame to leave this account just vanish :/

Even if buyer changes id and pass, u can always get back ur accnt...

Trust me you dont wnna get in all this mess..... Sharing account information, specially selling ( for ing gold/rl money) an account is strictly againts Tos... And if found guilty then perma ban to both buyer and seller...

So its better to stay away from these stuff, no1 likes perma ban lol

-Lmao

hakoom7
04-02-2014, 04:01 AM
Ok guys thanks I think il call it off unless any dev told me its legit

Toy
04-02-2014, 04:39 AM
Look mate, you could sell your account for someone you know really well or trust deeply, and be quite about it, and don't complain if you get scammed.

Kakashis
04-02-2014, 04:59 AM
Yeah its a slippery slope with this one

Z
04-02-2014, 08:42 AM
Youre wasting your time if you're waiting for a dev to "ok" I bet 10 gold this gets locked with a "selling accounts is against tos" from one of them.

drawfflerz
04-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Hey3, how about selling IGN ???? i heard some players from a guild reserves many good names.. and sell it to other.

Rare
04-02-2014, 09:15 AM
This would be a pandora's box for STS. And I can assure you they will never allow it.

Doomreaper
04-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Hey3, how about selling IGN ???? i heard some players from a guild reserves many good names.. and sell it to other.

Also since it doesn't happen in trade box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doomreaper
04-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Also since it doesn't happen in trade box.

Btw selling the names elitetindirin and lvldown

Iliketolol
04-02-2014, 11:56 AM

Sts doesnt takes responsibility of trades that happens outside the trade window..

If som1 is selling/buying names, he takes full responsibility of trade.. And in case of any scam sts will not assist..

Ive sold 2 names myself to my very very close frnds.. And i did it after asking support..

This was the reply by support -

"Hello,That decision is yours but we will not assist if you should give him the name and you do not get paid.Regards,*Gnosis"

As as far as u you dont break tos ( i.e account share) and take full responsibility... Its all good :thumbup:

hakoom7
04-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Thanks everyone I think you all right

Justg
04-02-2014, 01:03 PM
Buying/ Selling/ Trading accounts is bannable. That is all.