PDA

View Full Version : Why ?? - bracken -

VenomsChaos
04-02-2014, 05:03 AM
hi guys, i dont know if sameone ask it before...

1= alot time when you enter dungeon, ppls front of you and you cant catch they <<< its acceptable

2= sametimes you are almost catch they but they are not waiting you only 0-1 second to <<< acceptable to but really stressfull.

3= alot of ppl lazy to press hit button while run on boss, they are just killing boss and leaveing, than you keep joining a cleared dungeon... <<<< why ppls not hiting while run ? and not clicking only 1 time skill button after than kill boss ?

that players not keep entering cleared dungeons ?? if they are keep rmking for the find a respawn dungeon , why they still not killing mobs before than rmk ?

ClumsyCactus
04-02-2014, 05:23 AM
First of sell i dont understand half of what you say, but if you mean other players are stupid while farming, do it ALONE with /partyinvite 0

Zuperranta
04-02-2014, 05:39 AM
IMO there should be a host of every map/run, also the host should be able to boot (/boot <name>) players from the map/run.
I don't know why STG didn't make it possible in AL since this can be done in PL, SL for instance.

VenomsChaos
04-02-2014, 07:02 AM
First of sell i dont understand half of what you say, but if you mean other players are stupid while farming, do it ALONE with /partyinvite 0

yes its can be to but my question " why ppls not hiting while run " and also in team drops seems better...

VenomsChaos
04-02-2014, 07:04 AM
IMO there should be a host of every map/run, also the host should be able to boot (/boot <name>) players from the map/run.
I don't know why STG didn't make it possible in AL since this can be done in PL, SL for instance.

yes i said it long ago to, its needed in arena + elite + pvp..

Keshav Agarwal
04-02-2014, 07:16 AM
yes its can be to but my question " why ppls not hiting while run " and also in team drops seems better...
He means that ppl just wont hit the mobs they just walk with u while u hit the minions
expirienced it it is vvv frustating

ClumsyCactus
04-02-2014, 08:09 AM
He means that ppl just wont hit the mobs they just walk with u while u hit the minions
expirienced it it is vvv frustating

Aaaah... That stuff is why i started farming alone

Bigboyblue
04-02-2014, 08:11 AM
Brackenridge is a very frustrating map to farm no doubt. People run by mobs on the way to Jarl instead of killing them. People kill Jarl immediately even when you are a second away. This is bad etiquette. I always do my best to be thoughtful of other players. Does it matter if I stay in the map for one more second so everyone gets the Jarl drop? No. I always wait and kill mobs on the way. The worst is when you have a rogue with no etiquette. Us mages can't keep up unless we have Gale(which I don't). If someone like that is running Jarl then I go farm elsewhere. I do wish some people would be a bit more considerate. Although I find for the most part the people of this game are great. 99% of players are very considerate and helpful. Just a few bad apples out there.

Morholt
04-02-2014, 10:45 AM
hi guys, i dont know if sameone ask it before...

1= alot time when you enter dungeon, ppls front of you and you cant catch they <<< its acceptable

2= sametimes you are almost catch they but they are not waiting you only 0-1 second to <<< acceptable to but really stressfull.

3= alot of ppl lazy to press hit button while run on boss, they are just killing boss and leaveing, than you keep joining a cleared dungeon... <<<< why ppls not hiting while run ? and not clicking only 1 time skill button after than kill boss ?

that players not keep entering cleared dungeons ?? if they are keep rmking for the find a respawn dungeon , why they still not killing mobs before than rmk ?Skipping mobs before the Jarl won't make the map stay up for them to rejoin. It's when people don't kill the guys that spawn right after him.
However, it is very annoying when they skip mobs and stand there, so that they kill him the moment he is spawned and without you. I think what you can do is also skip most of them, too, and kill the mobs behind him to spawn him out.

Fyrce
04-02-2014, 01:17 PM
So confused about what OP said.

However,

1. To make Jarl spawn, you just have to walk to where he spawns, kill mobs that are there or are drawn there.
2. To get a drop, you just have to be on the Jarl side of the bridge pretty much.
3. To NOT return to non-reset area, switch/swap/rotate with a 2nd area, such as Ydra-1 or Brack-2 or Brack-4 or whatever you prefer.
4. Or just do it alone, as someone above suggested.
5. Or actually, Brack-3 doesn't even drop that well. The multiple bosses in the mines/towers seem better bets.

Kakashis
04-02-2014, 01:27 PM
U kill everything to make myself now respawn there. Speed wise if players can't keep up, then I try to kill mobs behind jarl

Milan Lame Man
04-02-2014, 03:45 PM
1. To make Jarl spawn, you just have to walk to where he spawns, kill mobs that are there or are drawn there.
3. To NOT return to non-reset area, switch/swap/rotate with a 2nd area, such as Ydra-1 or Brack-2 or Brack-4 or whatever you prefer.
That's why I only run Jarl solo now. By (1) you make a mess that wastes time of 10 people at least, who enter a cleared map, realize it's cleared and leave, until someone takes the time to kill mobs, knowing there is no loot at the end.
By the time you come back (3), it's all ready for another round. :dejection:

Running solo may not be fastest, but I've developed a killing pattern that works best with my class and damage, and I don't need to care about what is left behind. I just need to keep myself occupied for 60 seconds elsewhere, so that the area resets.

Roberto077
04-02-2014, 04:20 PM

It's also one of the most used troll mechanisms in the game.

Crowsfoot
04-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Because trolls would boot people before loot drops at the boss.

Energizeric
04-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Some players are using plat luck elixirs, so they don't want to stand around and waste time waiting while their elixir is running out. They want to hurry, kill boss, and then repeat as many times as they can before the elixir expires. The best way to avoid this is to run a solo party. It's not like you are going to need the help of other players to kill Jarl, so you might as well just do it solo.

Bigboyblue
04-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Some players are using plat luck elixirs, so they don't want to stand around and waste time waiting while their elixir is running out. They want to hurry, kill boss, and then repeat as many times as they can before the elixir expires. The best way to avoid this is to run a solo party. It's not like you are going to need the help of other players to kill Jarl, so you might as well just do it solo.

If I run with a plat elixir I still wait the extra second it takes for all people on the map to get loot. Sure after 30 runs I might miss one extra Jarl with the time spent waiting, but I'd rather be nice than have one more shot at a lock. To run solo you either have to leave ur party and create a new one after every run or farm another map and wait for the reset. This slows things down far too much.

People ultimately have a decision to play this game however they like. I don't rage when someone can't wait the two seconds but I will not be that person. I'd rather make friends than enemies.

Candylicks
04-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Part of the excitement of farming locked is racing to the boss and trying to box out the other people in the map. Muahaha.

Bigboyblue
04-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Part of the excitement of farming locked is racing to the boss and trying to box out the other people in the map. Muahaha.

Candy you bad boy lol

Candylicks
04-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Candy you bad boy lol

Girl. Actually old lady. And yes bad.

VenomsChaos
04-03-2014, 01:43 PM

yes you are right about that.. and its the only thing makes you not boring bracken farm.. geting excitement for the catch ppls front of you... but as i said i really only geting irrite when ppls not 1 shot to mobs after kill boss...

extrapayah
04-03-2014, 01:56 PM
well, as far as i know and a little bit out of topic:

1. certain numbers of mobs need to be killed to spawn jarl
2. certain numbers of mobs need to be killed to make the explored maps unjoinable, for brackenridge => all enemies on the way + enemies behind jarl - 2, try it

for me, i never wait anyone when i'm in elix run, but i kill all enemies on the way to jarl, kill enemies behind jarl, and kill jarl the last,
and even if you try to do it quicker (kills less) you'll also ended in explored maps, which will also wastes your time, especially if nobody care enough to do the cleaning charity...

tearacan
04-03-2014, 04:04 PM
A timed run like in elite would be awesome, cant enter when it started. Problem solved.

VenomsChaos
04-04-2014, 07:42 AM
A timed run like in elite would be awesome, cant enter when it started. Problem solved.

or this " when the everyone leave dungeon, map could be reset in 0.1 sec "