PDA

View Full Version : Twink Guide Outdated (Item Help Needed)

Halros
04-02-2014, 09:16 AM
So I followed "Entertaining's Guide to Twinking" and made a character of appropriate level and attribute/skill assignment. The problem is that the items are difficult or impossible to get. Here's the build:

Level 20 Dex bear - by Vvtf
6 rage, 6 iron blood, 3 stomp, 3 hell scream, 1 super mega slash
20 str, rest on dex
Gear of choice: level 20 snipers avian helm, level 19 pink xbow, level 15 artisan, dps ring

1. I can't find any Level 20 Sniper's Avian Helm on any guides on the internet. Can anyone tell me how to get one or tell me another great helm for level 20 or lower?
2. As far as I can tell, the best xbow (or bow) is actually a level 20 bow: Jewel Thief’s Mojo Bow-Bow. It's from Balefort Castle, so which map is best for farming pinks (or is there a better one)?
3. I can craft the artisan, but where to I get the crafting recipe and the recipes for the leather panels? (EDIT: Bought it in CS for 39,999g)

Thanks in advance!
EDIT: (The reason for posting here instead of on that thread is because it hasn't been updated since 2012)

Rescind
04-02-2014, 05:58 PM
1.the sniper's avian helm is found in the lvl20 dex plat pack ( 4-pack). you have a chance of getting a jewel thief one as well but it doesnt really make a huge difference. the stat difference is only 1 hit %
2. if you want the lvl 19 pink auto xbow, you can farm in the map called shalerock valley. it is a scaled drop map( meaning you need to be lvl19 to get lvl19 xbows, lvl15 get lvl15 xbows). the auto xbow is better thant he mojo bow-bow because it has a longer range for auto attacks as well the speed is a bit faster.
3. you can farm crafting recipes in the first map in forest haven with a lvl1. the recipes for leather panels can be found while trying to map leather panels. when you have 4 leather, there is an option that says buy recipe for leather panels.

hope i helped a little

Halros
04-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Thanks! Very helpful.