PDA

View Full Version : Technical Difficulties With Platinum Purchases

Remiem
04-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Hi Everyone!

Just to let you know, we are currently aware of a problem where people who purchased plat are not receiving it in their accounts. We are currently working to resolve the issue. If you are being affected by this, we're here to help! Please do the following to best help us to get you the platinum you purchased:

Create a ticket at http://support.spacetimestudios.com
Include your platinum order number in the field provided

Thanks!
Remiem

Aerospacegod
04-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Release a new cap and all will be forgiven :p

Extreme
04-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Is this why we all disconnected? oh well.

Schnitzel
04-02-2014, 10:52 PM
server's down?

awh man..that means i can't play PL until 1am on a school day :(

jk

but seriously, when will servers be back up?
And i just remembered PL's bday is sometime around April. can we get some party hats and PL logo shaped balloons? Please? :D

Wrestled
04-03-2014, 04:40 PM
I agree with u Ruizhe thats a smart idea :tongue:

snowfu
04-03-2014, 06:45 PM
server's down?

awh man..that means i can't play PL until 1am on a school day :(

jk

but seriously, when will servers be back up?
And i just remembered PL's bday is sometime around April. can we get some party hats and PL logo shaped balloons? Please? :D

BIRTHDAY? Why are you standing here?! Start a thread! :D

Schnitzel
04-04-2014, 06:18 PM
BIRTHDAY? Why are you standing here?! Start a thread! :D

There is already a thread :D

ToastyLord
04-08-2014, 09:39 PM
I purchased plat, it didn't give, emailed support gave them order number and all and I get "we are unable to assist you with purchases made through apple"

Nuuuuu :(

programmed
04-09-2014, 07:03 PM
I purchased plat, it didn't give, emailed support gave them order number and all and I get "we are unable to assist you with purchases made through apple"

Nuuuuu :(

That's why you buy it through the PL site. The same happened to me a while back but through amazon instead of apple. I had to contact Amazon's support for them to fix the issue. In your case it may work the same way or it may not, I don't know if apple will help like amazon did.

ToastyLord
04-15-2014, 02:00 PM
Yeh, well I got my money back, kinda disapointed because it's not 40% off anymore... :(