PDA

View Full Version : Please don't place so many mobs at the beginning of a map

falmear
04-02-2014, 06:17 PM
One annoying thing is when you have so many mobs at the beginning of a map. An example is elite caves of tawera. These snakes aren't effected by crowd control and you don't want to lure any more snakes. Here you have the world map portal thing and you have a NPC. So as a mage I need to move around a lot so if I accidentally go over the portal and trying not to die, the world map comes up. And I can't fire my auto attack because of the NPC, if I get too close I end up talking to her. So this is kind of annoying to deal with when you are getting your butt handed to you by these snakes. So if in the future you not place mobs so close to the entrance, it would make life a bit easier.

GoodSyntax
04-02-2014, 06:24 PM
I agree. The start of the map is the most difficult because you are bottlenecked into a narrow corridor, you have the travel portal, entrance doorway and an NPC, all which wreak havoc in this tiny, congested area where no forms of crowd control is even possible.

In my opinion that is what makes that map damn near impossible to solo, and even in a good party you have to be careful to smash the totem and not aggro any of the whelps nearby. Very tough welcome to this map.

Haligali
04-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Spawn gang in pve :(

faychen
04-02-2014, 08:02 PM
Lol, true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
04-02-2014, 09:18 PM
Spawn gang in pve :(

Ban them

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk