PDA

View Full Version : Magic Bear, love me or hate me?

MrTankTanker
04-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Hi, I not big on forum, first, i want to say, hi to all, look, I dont mind the hate on being a soon to be elite Magic bear, look, I know some you people hate me, for what real reason, being a magic bear, it fine with me, but don't start rumors, that I am a bot, so I can solo, lost vally, with magic bear. Try this, instead of hating me, ask me for tips or some type of advices. My shields prove, I have 2yrs + experience gaming and grinding pocket legends, so yeah, Magic Bears, not new to me. Another thing, just because I am, what some call me, a fiery bear, I am poor, call it, what you want, I say, I am a master of my craft. And no I won't share my stats, if I am the only magic bear or just bear, that can solo, lost vally for hrs, without dieing, then, that what the pocket legends gods want from me.. thank you Sam,.. for giving us the ability to hybrids and mix our toons, any way I feel fits. Magic Bears and Birds are deadly , kinda, selfish battle mages . heal self, and own stages. Javibird( Magic Bird) Mrrampagemage (bow or talon mage) superdirt76 magic pqlly rhino, soon, after, maybe grand update, my rhino, can be a god rhino..mix gear.. any how, my toons are mix and deady. I am not PvP pro, respect to my PvP homies, and lady friends, but I sux,but.. my lost vally soloness.. proves I am pure pve pro. Ty, let be friends, ...tyranlionfus, no beef with you, we both good, we can teach others, instead hating each other. Now, the presure, is on, form many ways, i want gives thank the one who support me for being a Magic bear, I will make it,almost at 50k mark, and yes, fyi, I can solo lost vally.with out blessings or combos. I am old school. P.s, sorry for grammer, and my English. And I love my small guild. Elite Help. mrtanktanker last of the magic bears

Schnitzel
04-02-2014, 08:31 PM
uh..I'm neutral with you (neither like nor hate)
but what do you mean "Magic bear"?

And please tell me how to be a PvE pro thanks

XghostzX
04-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Deep

Nihiliste
04-02-2014, 09:07 PM
I think he means Int Bear

XghostzX
04-02-2014, 09:43 PM
I think he means Int Bear

Nah Kevin he's a magical bear

largecommand
04-02-2014, 09:51 PM
There's more commas in that paragraph than the amount of times miley cirus has twerked.

And thats saying something..

MrTankTanker
04-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Thank you, Magic Bear, is correct, many blessings.

MrTankTanker
04-02-2014, 09:54 PM
lol lol was trying the Louis farakaun.. speech, with some don king .

Xyzther
04-02-2014, 10:50 PM
I am Magic Bird

Schnitzel
04-02-2014, 10:57 PM
I am Magic Elite Dragon killer Bird

i fixed it :D

SillyJuan
04-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Wht

Extreme
04-03-2014, 12:57 AM
There's more commas in that paragraph than the amount of times miley cirus has twerked.

And thats saying something..

Tyranno-
04-03-2014, 02:15 AM
Lol. Lemme just set the record straight.

Mrtanktank here joined a run of mine on my -Lionus bear and cleary demonstrated he has no idea how to play with another bear. So, he got booted.

He then pm'd me to tell me im a noob cub - among other things. I replied Id booted him because he doesnt know how to play with another bear n wished him a nice day - then muted him.

Then a friend told me mrtanktank was standing in diff towns challenging me in general chat to survive the valley. The valley? Are u joking? Jeez aim a lil higher if ur gonna challenge someone lol.

Anyway, i found mrtank in town n told him to piss off. He proceeded to insult me - n i only knew he'd insulted me cause someone else showed me screenies - i still had him muted lol.

So im not sure why mrtank would again be using my toon's name here... and thank u tank for never mentioning any of my toons again.

All i can say to u mrtank is - I don't have a beef with you nor am i interested in any further contact with you in any way.

Here's my challenge to you: forget we ever met. Let it go. I've already done so regarding you. Please return the favor.

Take care, good luck with ur magic bear thing, and have a nice day :)

MightyMicah
04-03-2014, 04:59 AM
What is this lol

XghostzX
04-03-2014, 08:49 AM
What is this lol

It's a magical-bear off

Tyranno-
04-03-2014, 09:18 AM
Lol. Its a story bout a magical bear in a far away magical place who gets mad for being booted.

Yep. I booted him. My bad ;)

SillyJuan
04-03-2014, 10:01 AM
Yo wand magical?

MightyMicah
04-03-2014, 01:14 PM
It's a magical-bear off

Oh, right, silly me. ;)

MrTankTanker
04-03-2014, 05:42 PM
Finish story, I play with my other toons and prove u wrong. And u still call me atool. Please finsh story, reason I said your pulls suck. And your fans is still calling Mr bot.. the bottom line, I and better then you. And u hate it. Be a man. And u just another bear copy, let me guess, str, Dex, little intell.. good luck , warriors. Like many bear warriors in pl.. just me Magic bear live on. Btw, almost elite. And still u never accepted my challenge. Real bear dont fall back. I let u PvP me. Get a few wins. But why not accept?

Rolocolo
04-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Finish story, I play with my other toons and prove u wrong. And u still call me atool. Please finsh story, reason I said your pulls suck. And your fans is still calling Mr bot.. the bottom line, I and better then you. And u hate it. Be a man. And u just another bear copy, let me guess, str, Dex, little intell.. good luck , warriors. Like many bear warriors in pl.. just me Magic bear live on. Btw, almost elite. And still u never accepted my challenge. Real bear dont fall back. I let u PvP me. Get a few wins. But why not accept?

Savage bear > Any bear

NotYoCookiez
04-03-2014, 06:32 PM
dont forget about the magical mages

XghostzX
04-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Hi guys so I decided to go in game and try out the magic bear in PvP and it's pretty decent. I was beating all kinds of bears birds and mages, especially the int bears.

If anyone needs a build just a send a PM and title it "Magic Bear Hax Build"... 100% customer satisfaction or your money back.

SillyJuan
04-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Does it come with a magic bird hax build?

The Happiness
04-04-2014, 02:59 AM
This magic.....its a cut above the rest....

The Happiness
04-04-2014, 03:31 AM
Or maybe give the Magic Scissors a miss and keep a magnificent magic beard instead?

I'm sure that beard could solo Lost Valley AND Elite Red Dragon ;p

http://youtu.be/zEYCPc9P-Q0

Schnitzel
04-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Or maybe give the Magic Scissors a miss and keep a magnificent magic beard instead?

I'm sure that beard could solo Lost Valley AND Elite Red Dragon ;p

http://youtu.be/zEYCPc9P-Q0

Lol

Xyzther
04-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Howdy

Suentous PO
04-04-2014, 10:39 PM
Howdy

Xyzther would like to say thank you to Xyzther for this usefull post.

Xyzther
04-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Update: Magic bear spotted

Slade431
04-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Greetings y'all I have a Magic Bear myself named Thunderskins. I do enjoy being one of the minority builds. I've yet to try out a Int bird

Waug
04-07-2014, 04:35 AM
no no come to pvp, we love everything that is not str..

MrTankTanker
04-07-2014, 07:03 AM
It's been week elites life Magical bear is great. Just a note any remembers hiro somthing? he was the original magic bear 500k kills with staff. So decide to name change and save. Some love love me and hate me. Now my name is MrGodbear.. when God calls, they will come. (Beckons) . And still some call me bot I get kicked for stealing the show lol. Some warriors bears get pretty jealous . Especially when the warrior scatters and make mess. So I wait perfectly beckon a mob in perfect harmony and fix the warrior bear mess. For you new peeps....no i am not a pure int bear that is silly. Lol. Hybrid yes. Theses day I make my own games. i solo magma and nest. With one other person is almost slaughter especially a vet bird with talon and shield or rhino. For you old dinosaur bears this new age. I may have a swift mouth. but noobs kicked pros adapt. How dare some of you that don't even have a silver vet shield think you elite pro.. I come from a time wher. e blessing and combos was non existing.. The year of real grinders. I don't wait to get combo to play or I don't kick . You don't have love me or hate me. You all know in your hearts God is real. Oh yeah. Love the photo of me. Love or hate me. Btw all welcome to my games I don't kick and I don't need combos to own I show and prove . So if slsux ? I solo stages......my games are full...i kill dragons wilth level 68 groups. Be warn folks u make a magic bear like or not, u will be the star of the show. Lol.. you have sword bears message u saying, please let me lead or tank. Lol funny stuff.

Stevenmc
04-08-2014, 09:10 AM
Magic bear is terrible compared to savage bear. I've tried it. That's what happens when savage is good on any class though, it tends to be OP

MightyMicah
04-08-2014, 09:15 AM
I was so inspired by this dude that I undertook a journey into the land of the magicians. Alas, I have finally become one of them. I am now a magic rhino.
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/4eb25f8684c6d43526d76cc0c6f8a848.jpg Love me, or hate me? :P

XghostzX
04-08-2014, 10:14 AM
I was so inspired by this dude that I undertook a journey into the land of the magicians. Alas, I have finally become one of them. I am now a magic rhino.
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/4eb25f8684c6d43526d76cc0c6f8a848.jpg Love me, or hate me? :P

Hate you magic behrs bes

XghostzX
04-08-2014, 10:15 AM
It's been week elites life Magical bear is great. Just a note any remembers hiro somthing? he was the original magic bear 500k kills with staff. So decide to name change and save. Some love love me and hate me. Now my name is MrGodbear.. when God calls, they will come. (Beckons) . And still some call me bot I get kicked for stealing the show lol. Some warriors bears get pretty jealous . Especially when the warrior scatters and make mess. So I wait perfectly beckon a mob in perfect harmony and fix the warrior bear mess. For you new peeps....no i am not a pure int bear that is silly. Lol. Hybrid yes. Theses day I make my own games. i solo magma and nest. With one other person is almost slaughter especially a vet bird with talon and shield or rhino. For you old dinosaur bears this new age. I may have a swift mouth. but noobs kicked pros adapt. How dare some of you that don't even have a silver vet shield think you elite pro.. I come from a time wher. e blessing and combos was non existing.. The year of real grinders. I don't wait to get combo to play or I don't kick . You don't have love me or hate me. You all know in your hearts God is real. Oh yeah. Love the photo of me. Love or hate me. Btw all welcome to my games I don't kick and I don't need combos to own I show and prove . So if slsux ? I solo stages......my games are full...i kill dragons wilth level 68 groups. Be warn folks u make a magic bear like or not, u will be the star of the show. Lol.. you have sword bears message u saying, please let me lead or tank. Lol funny stuff.

lmfao

DocDoBig
04-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Tl;dr anyone?

MightyMicah
04-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Tl;dr anyone?

Someone made fun of him because he's int. He felt the need to rant here about how awesome he is.

At least I think that's what this is. To be honest, it's hard to tell exactly what all this is.

SillyJuan
04-09-2014, 08:30 AM
I was in a lobby with this dude, he left when we got to boss lel.

The Happiness
04-09-2014, 01:03 PM
I was in a lobby with this dude, he left when we got to boss lel.

Hahaha! I wonder why? :)

MrKrone
04-09-2014, 10:43 PM
I am inspired to make my new upcoming bear a magic bear, and make it my main. Magic...