View Full Version : Community Spotlight

Dragoonclaws
04-02-2014, 09:37 PM
Hi everyone,

This is more to the people who participated to the last community spotlight.

I got 100 plats, but I don't know whatto do with it. So I thought that I could share it with other participants.

I thought about a run together. I'll be on enhancer and it would be helpful to most people.

I would like to plan something. Any suggestions?

Hive? STS1? Slouch? Shipyard? UCS savants? when? who?

Would do it if we have a very good planning. No lies.

Dragoonclaws has spoken.

Evicted
04-03-2014, 04:10 AM
Hi everyone,

This is more to the people who participated to the last community spotlight.

I got 100 plats, but I don't know whatto do with it. So I thought that I could share it with other participants.

I thought about a run together. I'll be on enhancer and it would be helpful to most people.

Hive? STS1? Slouch? Shipyard? UCS savants? when? who?

Would do it if we have a very good planning. No lies.

Dragoonclaws has spoken.

First of All Gratz for The win Man :) And Interested in Opening a Guild with me? You can be Owner Too.
It would be an Active, Helpful and Mature Guild With Any Level Members. We'll have a Website,Facebook Page and Other stuffs

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2014, 08:26 PM
First of All Gratz for The win Man :) And Interested in Opening a Guild with me? You can be Owner Too.
It would be an Active, Helpful and Mature Guild With Any Level Members. We'll have a Website,Facebook Page and Other stuffs

I already have 4 guilds to take care about. A fifth one would be too much. I need some time for myself. Thank you for offer and good luck with your guild!