PDA

View Full Version : Christmas!!!!!

Kirei
12-13-2010, 06:57 PM
So, its that time of year and i think that we should have a random christmas thread...... which is this one! so ya, this is a christmans thread, have fun.

On the 1st day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me
a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree,
On the 2nd day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree,
On the 3rd day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree,
On the 4th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me, 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree,
On the 5th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
On the 6th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
On the 7th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me, 7 loot drops, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
On the 8th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me, 8 mana potions, 7 loot drops, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
On the 9th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to meeeee 9 pounds of herbs for Kirei , 8 mana potions, 7 loot drops, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
On the 10th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to meeeee 10 mobs a mobbing, 9 pounds of herbs for Kirei , 8 mana potions, 7 loot drops, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear
On the 11th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to meeeee 11 bosses brawling 10 mobs a mobbing, 9 pounds of herbs for Kirei , 8 mana potions, 7 loot drops, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
On the 12th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me 12 of Victoria's Secrets.... 11 bosses brawling 10 mobs a mobbing, 9 pounds of herbs for Kirei , 8 mana potions, 7 loot drops, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.

giayuan
12-13-2010, 07:00 PM
xD love it! great job man!

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Didn't you post that for my PL song parodies contest a long time ago!?:)

Zeus
12-13-2010, 07:04 PM
I love this! Keep up the christmas joy. :) I'm Indian and have the religion of hinduism, yet our entire family and all the relatives I know STILL celebrate christmas. I love it :) Brings the family and friends together and all that mushy stuff. C'mon you know you want to admit it, y'all love that mushy stuff :) Balonia! Don't you dare comment on this line!

jjjjaaaakkkke
12-13-2010, 07:04 PM
lol... cool

TheAnonymous
12-13-2010, 07:14 PM
I love this! Keep up the christmas joy. :) I'm Indian and have the religion of hinduism, yet our entire family and all the relatives I know STILL celebrate christmas. I love it :) Brings the family and friends together and all that mushy stuff. C'mon you know you want to admit it, y'all love that mushy stuff :) Balonia! Don't you dare comment on this line!

My Christmas spirit starts the moment I attend Diwali events just gets me in the mood to be around people and enjoy their company.

Zeus
12-13-2010, 07:16 PM
Yup anonymouse although I live in Cali, and most of my family lives in either Canada or New Jersey/Pennsylvania. Mostly the east coast.

giayuan
12-13-2010, 07:33 PM
range, never expected ya to be indian..idk, but ur name just isnt..lol
anyway, im in CALI too? where you at? im in fremont (place in bay area)