PDA

View Full Version : Level Cap Increase 4/20/14? Excerpt from Dr. Kriegberg's Journal - Apr. 20, 2014

Dieinmyarms
04-03-2014, 01:35 AM
My loyal vampires... will the Vampire Nation be forever transformed by a level cap increase on April 20th, 2014? - I wonder.

deadlystriker
04-03-2014, 01:36 AM
Wow

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk

Exol
04-03-2014, 01:41 AM
My first time seeing this. Transformed on April 20th, 2014? What dos that mean?

Phantomas
04-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Cld it b true , will we vampires really get a surprise on april 20th???
Preferably a pleasant surprise like update, lvl cap raise, new maps, new vanity, new .... nightdreaming...

razerfingers
04-03-2014, 10:14 AM
Deep..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

doomdoomdoom
04-03-2014, 05:10 PM
My loyal vampires... will the Vampire Nation be forever transformed on April 20th, 2014? - I wonder.

Where did you get this from?

Exol
04-03-2014, 05:37 PM
That's what I'm wondering too. e.e

sinisterking
04-03-2014, 08:19 PM
http://www.darklegends.com/ gameplay nd go to Kriegberg's been their for so long daum your all late

Dieinmyarms
04-03-2014, 09:51 PM
My loyal vampires... will the Vampire Nation be forever transformed on April 20th, 2014? - I wonder.Where did you get this from?

Sorry, I didn't get my post's intro from anything official. I just regurgitated the exact beginning and end of Dr. Kriegberg's journal entry and paraphrased the midsection to vaguely imply the possibility of a level cap increase. As far as I know, this journal entry has been on darklegends.com under the gameplay tab ever since the beginning of the games promotional launch.

Disclaimer:
"Everything I say is pure speculation; and therefore, subject to cultivation upon further investigation." - Dieinmyarms

doomdoomdoom
04-04-2014, 12:19 AM
Thanks I couldn't find that anywhere!

deadlystriker
04-04-2014, 03:49 AM
what is this and what does it mean what he is saying

DivineMyth
04-04-2014, 10:26 AM
I wanna cap first before new cap D:

Remiem
04-04-2014, 02:52 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no planned level cap increase for Dark Legends. :( We do love you guys though, Dark Legends' birthday is this month and you know we love celebrating birthdays.

doomdoomdoom
04-04-2014, 03:08 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no planned level cap increase for Dark Legends. :( We do love you guys though, Dark Legends' birthday is this month and you know we love celebrating birthdays.

Thank you very much for letting us know Remiem. Looking forward to whatever you all do have planned for us for our bday.

Tendirin
04-04-2014, 04:33 PM
aww lol

Divine
04-04-2014, 04:56 PM

Thats just not ok.

Mezderak
04-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Thank you remiem for your response :)

Argyros
04-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Guys this is not cool. ••

Warlord0520
04-04-2014, 10:29 PM
April 12th i believe is when DL released, maybe we can get an actual update but im i wouldent be suprised if we get anything :(

Mezderak
04-04-2014, 11:57 PM
Whatever they have planned for DL 2nd birthday all is quiet until that day of and for the cap raise thats questionable .

sinisterking
04-05-2014, 12:31 PM

awwwww that sucks :'(

doomdoomdoom
04-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Whatever they have planned for DL 2nd birthday all is quiet until that day of and for the cap raise thats questionable .

Remiem said no lvl cap planned....so not really questionable any more. I guess on the bright side...saves me from spending a bunch of plat rebuying all the plat weapons at higher lvl. Idk....just hope bday event brings new drops at least.

Mezderak
04-05-2014, 10:00 PM
new drops i hope :) glad they informed us about no cap so we all wont be guessing no more "when" only time Will tell .

Kaytar
04-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Dang got excited. Oh well still in love with DL

Ney
04-07-2014, 01:02 AM
It is so disappointing that Spacetime has left Dark Legends in the dust. I tried Arcane Legends and Space Legends and the games just do not have the heart and soul of Dark Legends. This game has sooo much potential! Why doesn't Spacetime see this?

deadlystriker
04-07-2014, 03:01 AM
i hope there is super hero suits aha

Rosybuds
04-07-2014, 05:56 AM
So no Level Cap AGAIN for D/L I cant believe this or well maybe I can guess its just feels like its being left in the Graveyard now too Die .... After this amount of time and still no Level Rise so is it R.I.P Dark Legends after all ??

Yvonnedd
04-07-2014, 07:56 AM
Pity we don't get a level cap. I also tried Arcane but the avatars suck and are soooo little and childess. The only nice thing there are the pets, but I deleted it. And I would gladly buy plat for new weapons if DL had a level cap.

Rosybuds
04-07-2014, 01:54 PM
i think it is So Sad as as I have said before this game has great graphics and enjoyed that it was a game for over 18's as After Playing P/L for so long Then it filled up with Kids And they ruined The A/H basically Wiped out all Legend Weapons in Alien 1,2,3 thats why I started playing D/L But It seems to be filling up with kids again and now This A/H is Being Ruined a few of have been talking in Game about This and since the A/H plays a Big Part in The Game too keep us busy with Farming until an Update for New Levels which is now not going to be happening, Can The Devs Not Be More tighter on Kids Playing If Its For over 18yr, as they just don't get the full concept of the A/H Even if it Advised for over 18yr Old too be hearing schools kids as young as 13/14 shouting Im Looking for a B/F is just a pain in the Butt,But Most of all to get The A/H and the Proper Prices of Sales back to where their is a point in Farming again for Legendary Gems & weapons they have Ruined them now Vanity is going that way we where making more on Green Gems But That going down hill Too last night someone was selling a Gem at 20pieces of Gold Which was fetching 5k so prices Plummeted I mean Come On !!! I don't know if that why D/L has kinda been pushed to the side. But Their is a Simple way of Fixing the A/H which i have stated before , Please Guys This Game is The Best One you Have maybe not making you as much money But it needs content too do that Please Consider the Age Policy and The suggestion on A/H So we are not left with Nothing Apart from A CTF & PVP game. Its So Much of a Waste of a Great Game & it can be Amazing again Please Don't Let it Die ... :(

Tatya
04-08-2014, 01:37 AM
ah... my heart actually broke by that official statement from rem. I love DL.. 2 years of playing it, and i can say DL is a part of me. the community , the game itself.. Even if i wanted to take a break from it , i'll come back surely. lol. the "curse" of dl. i have seen some oldies coming back as well , im happy to see em all. i just hope theres something exciting for the bday celebration. pls dont give us a diff color sanguine... (._.)

dingermtb
04-09-2014, 09:47 PM
A nice addition would be to add a rare drop like a skill ball that can be used towards skill points since you don't get anymore skill points after level cap.

Sent from my PLT8235G using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Mezderak
04-10-2014, 05:55 PM
agree with you tatya :)