PDA

View Full Version : Ry thes......

Janezap
04-03-2014, 01:43 AM
How does this rare boss spawn?
Many player will kill hargkyth but for me i want Ry thes to spawn
I know what he drops(Demon harvester of dispatching,Serrated wing axe)
Please do tell me how does he spawn in hargkyth?

Phantomas
04-03-2014, 09:22 AM
How does this rare boss spawn?
Many player will kill hargkyth but for me i want Ry thes to spawn
I know what he drops(Demon harvester of dispatching,Serrated wing axe)
Please do tell me how does he spawn in hargkyth?

He appears like other mini bosses, at random.
Have seen him appear even b4 attacking Harg and after a while when fighting Harg boss himself.

Btw its not a sure thing Ry'thes droppping a relic weapon this also happens randomly.
My advice try and keep trying sooner or later miniboss will appear.

Janezap
04-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Another question:
How does Ry thes looks like?

DocDoBig
04-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Another question:
How does Ry thes looks like?

Like one of these fat were-bats, just purple.

doomdoomdoom
04-03-2014, 12:30 PM
When I have seen him, it is usually around the 3rd wave of bats that come out. So don't kill Harg too fast...you need to give him time to come out.

DivineMyth
04-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Omg I found Mad Scientist yesterday... o.o was so happy :D

Janezap
04-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Omg I found Mad Scientist yesterday... o.o was so happy :D
This thread for Ry thes :-[

Sebastes
04-12-2014, 02:04 AM
When I have seen him, it is usually around the 3rd wave of bats that come out. So don't kill Harg too fast...you need to give him time to come out.

This is the reason, why i hate those "Elixier-Pussies" so much... they kill Harg to fast and no one gets the chance to get the axes.

Kornsen
04-12-2014, 03:45 AM
This is the reason, why i hate those "Elixier-Pussies" so much... they kill Harg to fast and no one gets the chance to get the axes.

Drug addicted cats really seem to be a serious problem lately.

Sunneedae
04-12-2014, 06:04 AM
Hiya,
I farm specifically for Ry sometimes.
I do it solo and i dont even kill Harg.
I wait for wave 3 of the fat bats and POOF!!
if he doesnt show.
rinse and repeat...
~Sunneedae

P.s. I want to do that more now that u bring it up. =)
P.p.s. great, one more thing to do!

Mezderak
04-12-2014, 09:49 AM
wave 3 nothing so thank you sunnee for the tip and thank you doom too :)

doomdoomdoom
04-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Nice tip sunn....thank you. And thank you for the laugh Korn. ^_^

Rosybuds
04-24-2014, 07:16 AM
Im searching for those Relic Axes But Im not sure does this Bat thing drop them ? I was killing Harg when a Bat appears behind him wearing purple wrist bands instead of the white ones the other bats have on is he the bat Im looking for ? He dropped a green gem but if its him at least i have seen him lol Could anyone tell me ? Thanks too Sunneedae & Doom for the info on this too as this will help Thanks Guys :) you'd think after playing this game for so long I'd know this lol but actually only found out 4days ago about This Bat from Ava lol.. Oh well back too Harg Oh one more thing why is he still crashing every so often !! I convince myself he was going to drop those Axes or that Hammer that why it Crashed lol lol.. My Crazy Head :) :)

doomdoomdoom
04-24-2014, 09:59 AM
Im searching for those Relic Axes But Im not sure does this Bat thing drop them ? I was killing Harg when a Bat appears behind him wearing purple wrist bands instead of the white ones the other bats have on is he the bat Im looking for ? He dropped a green gem but if its him at least i have seen him lol Could anyone tell me ? Thanks too Sunneedae & Doom for the info on this too as this will help Thanks Guys :) you'd think after playing this game for so long I'd know this lol but actually only found out 4days ago about This Bat from Ava lol.. Oh well back too Harg Oh one more thing why is he still crashing every so often !! I convince myself he was going to drop those Axes or that Hammer that why it Crashed lol lol.. My Crazy Head :) :)

Yes that is him....looks just like the other bats but with a bit of purple. He usually drops common stuff....but has a small chance of dropping the axes.

You're not alone...that crash drives me nuts. I don't farm there anymore....just aggravates me too much when I crash especially when it happens right when I kill Harg and I don't get to see what dropped.

Rosybuds
04-25-2014, 09:11 AM
Yes that is him....looks just like the other bats but with a bit of purple. He usually drops common stuff....but has a small chance of dropping the axes.

You're not alone...that crash drives me nuts. I don't farm there anymore....just aggravates me too much when I crash especially when it happens right when I kill Harg and I don't get to see what dropped.
Thanks Doom Yea Always just when he is about too Die crash thankfully iPads are quite sturdy as I tend too shake the Hell out of it when it happens lol lol. :) but Now I know Im going in the right direction I went solo most of last night as in multi someone always uses Dark Binding and wipes the bats out so don't get a chance too even see if he appears.But I think their might be more of a chance of him appearing in a Multi player game. Anyways Thank You Again :) Your One Of The Most Helpful Peeps on this Forum :)

SnuSnu
04-26-2014, 06:24 PM

So sorry dude. Just using the elixir to kill fast and get drops from harg k. Didn't know people were getting butthurt about it

Sebastes
05-05-2014, 10:26 PM
So sorry dude. Just using the elixir to kill fast and get drops from harg k. Didn't know people were getting butthurt about it

No Problem, Bro. Maybe "hate" was a bad chosen word...

... but i still like the term "Elixier-Pussies". xD

mysterylegend
06-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Rythes comes in the third wave he looks like the other bats but has a purple beam n purple bracelet also known as the purple bat