04-03-2014, 07:15 AM
Cya man, enjoy AL.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

Jig
04-03-2014, 07:18 AM
Finally, welcome to AL!

Extreme
04-03-2014, 07:20 AM
People come, people go.. Have fun in AL cous, I'll visit you sometimes :).

-Chris.

programmed
04-03-2014, 07:21 AM
NO you're staying

Argyros
04-03-2014, 07:22 AM
What level are you in al tho? Also, wuts ur ign?

Impact
04-03-2014, 10:00 AM
Gl opening 100 crates to get nothing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cweed
04-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Cya
Cya
Cya
Ily
Ily
Ily
Dunt go
Dunt go
Dunt go

Suentous PO
04-03-2014, 10:27 AM
:,/

Ssneakykills
04-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Tell Trenton to stop being a Narb and stealing our pl players :) have fun tho

DocDoBig
04-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Oki bai

Luca Alessandro Bamba
04-03-2014, 03:45 PM
I honestly dont understand the point of such a decision. Of course he is not the first, but i really dont understand: you find out that the company running your mmo is used to let it go after a set period of time (not just pl, see sl and dl too). And what do you do? You pass to another mmo from same people, spending money on a new title that in couple years will be viewed as old and not remunerative enough compared to the new title they will release. I love pl, i like sts too, but if i dont see them working on their previous games there s no way i would invest on another title.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

Reunegade
04-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Ok.

MightyMicah
04-03-2014, 04:22 PM
I honestly dont understand the point of such a decision. Of course he is not the first, but i really dont understand: you find out that the company running your mmo is used to let it go after a set period of time (not just pl, see sl and dl too). And what do you do? You pass to another mmo from same people, spending money on a new title that in couple years will be viewed as old and not remunerative enough compared to the new title they will release. I love pl, i like sts too, but if i dont see them working on their previous games there s no way i would invest on another title.

I definitely get what you're saying. But I think Swaggron just wants to have some fun playing games with those friends who are closest.

Ssneakykills
04-03-2014, 04:33 PM
That's why you make the most of games and enjoy them while they last. So you woudnt buy cod or battle field just becasue they bought a new game out? They bring out newer and better versions of their games all the time. Idk if that's a hood example but their we go

PL•ayer
04-03-2014, 05:35 PM
Can I inherit some stuff for being such a great friend, pckt too. Gotta remember the tpod days

TheKittyKiller
04-03-2014, 05:45 PM
I've stolen 3 AL players to PL :3

Jig
04-04-2014, 02:57 AM

We all stop playing an mmo game one day mate, not everyone stays on the same game.. and yes this is true, but it is different with al, al is more successful than PL, yes PL was successful when it was young, but I mean AL has 10x the amount of popularity then what PL had, meaning they won't exactly push al away so quickly like they did with pl, but obviously one day or maybe never who the hell knows? and who really cares, PL is out dated, and was the first great mmo and sts gave us that..

Now it's time they stepped it up and here they are. I mean yeah its an mmo, you can be playing it for years without buying a new game, now if your a console player you play campaign, you sesh out multiplayer, your max everything, ok they make a new game, example black ops 2, you start from scratch not from black ops 1, thats within 1-2 years i dunno.. so yeah