PDA

View Full Version : My app keeps crashing

Miaaaou
04-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Hello :) I'm not new, I already played this game for a while and tonight, I wanted to check my base.. But once I try to open the game, I can't even see the logo of STS that it crashes.. Force close/Report are the only options... The app is up to date.. I checked my game something like 5 hours ago.
Anyone who could help me, maybe? Thanks :)

ealax
04-03-2014, 08:40 AM
try this:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111545-Having-trouble-installing-or-running-Battle-Dragons-on-Android-Try-the-following

Miaaaou
04-04-2014, 01:09 AM
Already tried this but doesn't work. And now, I shut my tablet down, and it rebooted itself, which had a bad consequence.. All my apps including Battle Dragons were deleted. I guess there's no way to retrieve this, is there? And thanks ealax for the help provided :)
If you (ealax) could say to Riley, Master of the Clan "Royal Destroyer" (the clan I was in), could you please tell her that I can't play anymore because I don't have the app? Thanks if you can :D

ealax
04-04-2014, 03:48 AM
Already tried this but doesn't work. And now, I shut my tablet down, and it rebooted itself, which had a bad consequence.. All my apps including Battle Dragons were deleted. I guess there's no way to retrieve this, is there? And thanks ealax for the help provided :)
If you (ealax) could say to Riley, Master of the Clan "Royal Destroyer" (the clan I was in), could you please tell her that I can't play anymore because I don't have the app? Thanks if you can :D

you forgot the last step:

If these steps don't work please feel free to create a ticket or email us at support@spacetimestudios.com and our support staff will help you out!

Miaaaou
04-04-2014, 07:24 AM
You think they will do something, since I'm not quite sure if they still follow this game... I hope they do, but... I ll still send a message.
Thanks for the help.