Rare
04-03-2014, 08:44 AM
"Then I went into elite Tindirin and felt like this"

supersyan
04-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Kamehamehaaaaaaaa

utpal
04-03-2014, 10:52 AM
then ur feel may be ss9 when u get arcane maul. and ss infinity if u get arcane ring maul sam :p

Jig
04-04-2014, 03:04 AM
then ur feel may be ss9 when u get arcane maul. and ss infinity if u get arcane ring maul sam :p

Then this is how you feel

Temarichan
04-04-2014, 07:18 PM
|_(--)_| "I am invincible I tell you!"

*Gets Killed Moments Lator*

Tendirin
04-04-2014, 07:25 PM
lol I feel like a noob with mythic armor

Jig
04-04-2014, 09:15 PM
TBH mythic armour and helm is old and isnt good anymore, i dont even know if its still the best is it??

Ebezaanec
04-04-2014, 09:27 PM
TBH mythic armour and helm is old and isnt good anymore, i dont even know if its still the best is it??

Upgrade it.. Still the best armor and helm when you do.

Jig
04-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Upgrade it.. Still the best armor and helm when you do.

I saw someone with like, mythic helm armour and the lunar pendant, and runar myth gun, and i almost just about had same stats, a few stats i actually had better. O.O, these are l41

Ventus
04-04-2014, 10:36 PM
I saw someone with like, mythic helm armour and the lunar pendant, and runar myth gun, and i almost just about had same stats, a few stats i actually had better. O.O, these are l41

thats not because of the armour. its because hes using a 31 weapon at 41. its garbage now to end game players.
The mythic armour is still the best when upgraded. Depending on how STS feels with this itemization thing. The next versions of elite armour will either be better. Which i recall carapace saying they will not be. Or they will be a few points of damage behind the mythic armour. Either way. im happy this expansion. the magmatic daggers are pretty close to mythic in terms of damage. the mythic daggs got better crit/hp so theyre still better. but damage wise its pretty balanced. unlike last season where even +12 quills were still like 35 damage behind razors.

Jig
04-05-2014, 02:40 AM
thats not because of the armour. its because hes using a 31 weapon at 41. its garbage now to end game players.
The mythic armour is still the best when upgraded. Depending on how STS feels with this itemization thing. The next versions of elite armour will either be better. Which i recall carapace saying they will not be. Or they will be a few points of damage behind the mythic armour. Either way. im happy this expansion. the magmatic daggers are pretty close to mythic in terms of damage. the mythic daggs got better crit/hp so theyre still better. but damage wise its pretty balanced. unlike last season where even +12 quills were still like 35 damage behind razors.

Oh yes very true, because I was using lvl 41 Expedition of Brut I think, & they're pretty darn good compared to Runic Flare, Runic Flare only adds like 15+ more DPS but takes -13 DMG of..

So really, only the Myth Scythe, or the Arcane Staff are the really good items left, or the Magmatic staff of Potency, Or Expedition rifle of Brutality..

So, at the elite items, you actually think they will make another set of elite items, and mythic sets will either be barely better or worse? I don't mind that then, I would buy the mythic items if so.

Anarchist
04-05-2014, 05:08 AM
I felt overpowered till i started running tindirin with a smartphone.

Seriously computer players are thousands of light years away when it comes to intensive gameplay.

Ventus
04-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Oh yes very true, because I was using lvl 41 Expedition of Brut I think, & they're pretty darn good compared to Runic Flare, Runic Flare only adds like 15+ more DPS but takes -13 DMG of..

So really, only the Myth Scythe, or the Arcane Staff are the really good items left, or the Magmatic staff of Potency, Or Expedition rifle of Brutality..

So, at the elite items, you actually think they will make another set of elite items, and mythic sets will either be barely better or worse? I don't mind that then, I would buy the mythic items if so.

The developers have confirmed mythic armour will remain the best this season. However remiem has stated the new armour will be pretty close. the screenshot is somewhere in the forums unless its been taken down.

IMO the current elite armour had been buffed armour wise but it still lacks alot of damage compared to mythics. and if you arent a warrior. you need that sweetspot of armour+damage. not just one or the other. The next version of elite gear coming with this "itemization as they call it" My guess is they will be the same armour values as the mythic armour and pretty close damage wise. however they'll lack either mana or health. since they wont make it exact as mythics.

This is why this seasons beginning to be my favorite . everybody endgame is pretty close stat wise. im nearly a full perfect gemmed rogue and the only diff between me and a mythic dagger rogue is he has a bit more crit and mana and a tiny bit more hp. the way its suppose to be. none of this +50 damage difference stuff.

Jig
04-05-2014, 09:10 PM
The developers have confirmed mythic armour will remain the best this season. However remiem has stated the new armour will be pretty close. the screenshot is somewhere in the forums unless its been taken down.

IMO the current elite armour had been buffed armour wise but it still lacks alot of damage compared to mythics. and if you arent a warrior. you need that sweetspot of armour+damage. not just one or the other. The next version of elite gear coming with this "itemization as they call it" My guess is they will be the same armour values as the mythic armour and pretty close damage wise. however they'll lack either mana or health. since they wont make it exact as mythics.

This is why this seasons beginning to be my favorite . everybody endgame is pretty close stat wise. im nearly a full perfect gemmed rogue and the only diff between me and a mythic dagger rogue is he has a bit more crit and mana and a tiny bit more hp. the way its suppose to be. none of this +50 damage difference stuff.

Well mate, what I'm reading is great, if it isn't going to be a great difference then this just makes me wanna buy it right now. xD

The way they are balancing these items out are fantastic, it's good to hear.