PDA

View Full Version : has any one ever deleted a valuable item

woeh
04-03-2014, 08:31 AM
If yu have not deleted a valuable item , I dont want to hear your opinions tbh...
im talking about
when u delete a item and you dont notice , and then u cant rebuy it back.

so what did you guys do to get it back, did sts give back I just want to know.
I heard of heraldic vest getting deleted and getting put back, other old items tht can be mistaken as junk also
also arcanes and mythics gettin put back

But when I send ticket same reason ..they cant help?

has anyone experienced this with positive feedback?

Jack O Reaper
04-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Yes, me i deleted a banana bow on my invent.

And STS cant return it back :(

Zeus
04-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Support works on a case by case basis. Some employees might say yes, some might say no.

Secondly, a lot of the time the requests are rejected because somebody will want to bring back a discontinued item that they liquidated a long time ago in order to get some money. So, when making support cases like this, make sure to let them know the relevant time frame as to when you accidentally liquidated the item. After all, they do have a help section specifically on liquidating items, so I think that most of the time... they do give assistance for that.

However, if you're looking to profit off of it, then they will not give assistance.

Hope you get the item back that you liquidated!

Good Luck. :)

rinnesixpaths
04-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Me accident dlt a lep.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

woeh
04-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Support works on a case by case basis. Some employees might say yes, some might say no.

Secondly, a lot of the time the requests are rejected because somebody will want to bring back a discontinued item that they liquidated a long time ago in order to get some money. So, when making support cases like this, make sure to let them know the relevant time frame as to when you accidentally liquidated the item. After all, they do have a help section specifically on liquidating items, so I think that most of the time... they do give assistance for that.

However, if you're looking to profit off of it, then they will not give assistance.

Hope you get the item back that you liquidated!

Good Luck. :)

I know. They have a liquidating service, as soon as i deleted on the 24th I sent my ticket, also sent like 4more 25th,30th etcetc
And today is the 3rd if theres a timeframe in which they can return it, it's not my fault they took a long time to respond thus my item cant be retrieve

As you said it depends on who responds which is also not just... it sounds Like pick and choose system.

And yes my item was. Old (many know I have old stuff), but it not like i deleted season2 and I'm asking now
Same day i reported it
I feel as im in right of there liquidating system to get deleted items back
So I feel that I should get mine back.

GoodSyntax
04-03-2014, 10:15 AM
Yeah, it seems like whenever I keep high value Epics or Rare's in inventory, I delete them. It's happened more than once, and I've just chalked it up to a learning experience.

Now, I put those items into stash, so I don't do it again. They were expensive lessons - that's for sure.

Zylx
04-03-2014, 10:23 AM
Ive deleted a bunch of the promocode items that i mistook for unspecial epics.

Haligali
04-03-2014, 10:29 AM
These items are expensive for a reason.

woeh
04-03-2014, 10:30 AM
ALSO just to add the person who responded to my message was someone I never heard of
Maybe he is new to the team?? Can another dev mod whoever please relook my tickets cuz i did send multiple

supersyan
04-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Yeah Ripped shirt ( purple) i used to wear it @ paradise pier

Limsi
04-03-2014, 11:05 AM
I really think that deleted items should be able to be repurchased even after one exceeds the 4 item limit or by exiting the inventory screen. I'm thinking of a grace period of 1-2 hours wherein the system can display the list of liquidated items and allows the user to repurchase an item back. In this way, problems like this would be avoided.

Sky_is_epicgearz
04-03-2014, 12:03 PM
I accidentally deleted my maestro baton of warfare once ,the one that costs 90 story tokens :'( I had to waited a week to replace it -.-"

Sky_is_epicgearz
04-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Yeah Ripped shirt ( purple) i used to wear it @ paradise pier

Me too I have one of those!
*high five*?

Aziiii
04-03-2014, 12:17 PM
It happend to me when i deleted a herald rogue armor, and i msg the exact time and place i did it because i was cleaning inventory in a map then i moved to pier ( where i wanted to stash it) and was surprised i didnt have it anymore, so info neeeds to be exact, and name/lvl of the item also. I did get it back in a few days. Just have some patiens takes time. And also i didnt sell anything from inventory till i got an answer :)
Hope this helps , take care

woeh
04-03-2014, 12:52 PM
It happend to me when i deleted a herald rogue armor, and i msg the exact time and place i did it because i was cleaning inventory in a map then i moved to pier ( where i wanted to stash it) and was surprised i didnt have it anymore, so info neeeds to be exact, and name/lvl of the item also. I did get it back in a few days. Just have some patiens takes time. And also i didnt sell anything from inventory till i got an answer :)
Hope this helps , take care

So how come they can't return my item I'm in the same exact situation
I alrdy waited a week , they responded and told me they can't do it
What's the difference in my situation I sent ticket same day...The 24th I sent exact name and level...

ancestor
04-03-2014, 06:46 PM
I Have Deleated Arlor Outfits When They Couldn't Be traded

Nesox
04-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Yes, I accidentally liquidated my Leprechaun Pendant while doing a junk sell off. I didn't notice until the next day so buy back wasn't an option. An email to support got it back in a jiffy. Thanks STS.

Back when those super epic rings were out for a few days I liquidated one before I realized it's value. Support just ignored that return request which is what I expected. Little harm as they were quickly nerffed anyway.

Temarichan
04-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Yes, I have liquidated a rare item before. But I'm trying my best to be careful now.

Email Support. They take a while to go through the tickets. Especially when they're probably still monitoring the new expansion. My friend emailed them and got their item back right away.

If you sign up for STS Support, you can track your sent tickets and their progress on it. It may be useful to you.

eugene9707
04-04-2014, 03:05 PM
for me, i accidentally deleted epic warrior heraldic armor i sent an support ticket right after (it was new years eve), and i got reply from them on the 3rd and got my item back

i think no need to spam then with tickets, just makes them spading more time having to read through more message and realized they've did it already (which may be what causing the delay for u cuz other ppl do that )

Sheener
04-04-2014, 03:20 PM
If yu have not deleted a valuable item , I dont want to hear your opinions tbh...
im talking about
when u delete a item and you dont notice , and then u cant rebuy it back.

so what did you guys do to get it back, did sts give back I just want to know.
I heard of heraldic vest getting deleted and getting put back, other old items tht can be mistaken as junk also
also arcanes and mythics gettin put back

But when I send ticket same reason ..they cant help?

has anyone experienced this with positive feedback?

Good luck to u buddy