PDA

View Full Version : Can't see the Message Sent D:

Hoardseeker
04-03-2014, 09:53 AM
I Clicked Message in My Friends List and Sent them Message But I can't see" You tell Hoardseeker: Hello"

But the person gets the PM every time I think its a lag ...its only today due to the recent update ,Kindly fix it please its very disturbing if you can't see the Message you've sent

Hoardseeker
04-03-2014, 09:54 AM
Edit: But its not Due to Lag , I got 310Ping

Deadroth
04-03-2014, 09:56 AM
I have noticed it too, Yesterday and Today, i had troubles with seeing mine chat messages... Thought i got dcd or something... It should be improved. I haven't faced such situations before.

Thx!
Dead

Candylicks
04-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Thank you for this post. I've seen the same issue. I send a PM and the other player responds even though the PM I type isn't displayed on my screen. About 2-3 minutes later they all load simultaneously to my screen. It's like having a one-sided conversation in the game.

Thank you for looking into this.

Deadroth
04-03-2014, 10:00 AM
Thank you for this post. I've seen the same issue. I send a PM and the other player responds even though the PM I type isn't displayed on my screen. About 2-3 minutes later they all load simultaneously to my screen. It's like having a one-sided conversation in the game.

Thank you for looking into this.

Yeah that reloading. I was like WUT... He surely thought i am idiot now :D But at last it is just a connection bug. Hope for quick fix! :)
Dead

GoodSyntax
04-03-2014, 10:01 AM
Same here...and that includes guildchat as well.

Pandamoni
04-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Wait, so you mean you say something but you can't see what you said and then ask guildies if they saw it and they can see what you wrote even though you can't see it?

Sounds like they're toying with the chat function. This really disturbs me. Blatant censorship with the mute function is annoying but fine. Making the chat function all wonky is wayyyyyyy too big brother for me.

GoodSyntax
04-03-2014, 10:08 AM
No, it's not a mute....it seems like incredible lag in chat.

The game plays just fine in some cases, it's only the chat that seems to lag out.

Candylicks
04-03-2014, 10:25 AM
Wait, so you mean you say something but you can't see what you said and then ask guildies if they saw it and they can see what you wrote even though you can't see it?

Sounds like they're toying with the chat function. This really disturbs me. Blatant censorship with the mute function is annoying but fine. Making the chat function all wonky is wayyyyyyy too big brother for me.

No no not this at all. It's just delayed on your side but the other person (or guild) sees it right away.

Pandamoni
04-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Ahhh I see

Serancha
04-03-2014, 06:32 PM
It has also happened to me both yesterday and today.

Madnex
04-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Adding to the count of victims lol. It was strange though because it seemed I could not PM a certain individual neither through friend list nor raw slash command; the next moment I tried guildchat and main chait and it worked.

Serancha
04-04-2014, 02:15 AM
It seems to only affect private messages.

Candylicks
04-04-2014, 07:49 AM
This is still happening.

Nothing like a good ol' one sided convo in game.

Hoardseeker
04-04-2014, 09:29 AM

No no not this at all. It's just delayed on your side but the other person (or guild) sees it right away.
Yep you can't see it but the person receives the msg lol....a friend Spammed me "Hello, Hoard...." "Hello" and much more time -_- because he can't see his Message sent and the Whole chat was disturbed....

osad
04-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Omg I dont know what happend, but today I cant post pics, or see chat window at all and everything looks dif, I go to post a pic and it says no permission or must refresh and sign it, I have to sign in everytime I leave page, and I cant even sign into support, I hope I can post my ss for contest tonight