PDA

View Full Version : who's your favorite pvper at endgame?

Xxnavysealxx
04-03-2014, 10:15 AM
i would like to know who's your favorite endgame pvper and if there pro or not :)

CAK Vader
04-03-2014, 03:57 PM
The answer is simple, Cakvader! It may or may not be me, and I may or may not have a horribly negative kd, nope, nope not at all, most pro ever, yep yep yep!

DivineMyth
04-03-2014, 09:35 PM
obviously me :P

angeldawn
04-03-2014, 10:08 PM
Oops :)

Uafaud
04-04-2014, 10:01 AM
._.inxane(great teacher n pvper bak at l46)
artofwar (good friend of mine quitted tho had good times with him)
markymarx(good sensei again :cquitted also)
ridslayz (one of my bestfriends good pvper e.e)
zerooz(kinda rager xD but if we put that aside he knows op pretty well)
drioyard( one of the finest ops i seen :))
zenxpro( *-* rlly good friend and pvper been an honour to meet him)

DivineMyth
04-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Shiloo!!!!
Great Int Mage
Amazing bird
Dependable bear

Knows how to play
Plays same style as me
Knows how to win a game
Sacrifices himself for the team
Tanks like a champ

um... wrong game? o.o

DivineMyth
04-04-2014, 10:20 AM
._.inxane(great teacher n pvper bak at l46)
artofwar (good friend of mine quitted tho had good times with him)
markymarx(good sensei again :cquitted also) hmm.. cant remmber e.e if i did ill edit

lol gooby is the proest.

angeldawn
04-04-2014, 01:15 PM
um... wrong game? o.o

Thanks

I'll delete :p

Uafaud
04-05-2014, 07:13 AM
lol gooby is the proest.

nuh lies ;-;

Conquered
04-06-2014, 06:16 AM
Yes Im Uafaud the great, here's Zenxpro, my student

Hi Sensei, ty for teaching me how to PvP using Engineer :3

Conquered
04-06-2014, 06:20 AM
Sorry for double post, My fav pvpers are:

Noobwar (36 cap)
Bloodraw (present)
Zero(31-41 cap? i dont remember)
Laflare ( only met him a few times)
Oracheon ( love to farm him cuz of rushing lol)
Uafaud ( teaches me using Eng)
Mogunsforme ( cant kill that nub)
XxDiegoxX ( cant kill him this cap)
Drioyard ( best op for me)

Let me think, ik i forgot someone

gison
04-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Javiermadriz

Conquered
04-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Javiermadriz

oh this nub too is my fav,
quanebo
javiermadriz

FFA friends

Uafaud
04-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Hi Sensei, ty for teaching me how to PvP using Engineer :3

;-; bruh u left before i cud give you your present ;-; coem bak whnever u cud

DivineMyth
04-08-2014, 11:46 AM
oh this nub too is my fav,
quanebo
javiermadriz

FFA friends

zenx es nub too ^-^ jkjk XD

ZeroBlu
04-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Mogunsforme ( cant kill that nub)
XxDiegoxX ( cant kill him this cap)

LOL now I wanna vs them

DivineMyth
04-09-2014, 10:34 PM
LOL now I wanna vs them

oh god vaz... ull get your butted kicked -.-

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2014, 10:46 PM
LOL now I wanna vs them

oh god vaz... ull get your butted kicked -.-

wptwo
04-09-2014, 10:57 PM
Best Endgame pvpers ive seen in my life of SL

Javiermadriz(Best Commando)
Aurron(i think thats how its spelled but anyways he is the best teacher and the best op pvper, p.s noobs today please stop making lies like "oh he farmed all his kills" he never did ._. And i was his 10k kill :D)
Laflare(Mean but good sadly >.>)
I would say myself because i wore noob gear and still had a 2:1 k/d but i never was good
Gison(tbh i dont like him even till this day but he probably my role model to try to be the best commando but he still a noob xD ask Javi)
Uafaud(jk uafaud is terrible and im being for real everyone says he's good but then again i dont think he is in my opinion but he has a good stradegy just not as good as my eng ;))
Zenxpro( eh he good i guess need to vs him myself to see)
Ozuyoru(what ever that guy's name was but he just rushed people and changed his build to see if his build was good or not so he would literally went 3vs1 everytime)
There might be more but those are the only ones i could think of and morgunsforme is noobish as well he says he can take me but then again i whooped him with 70% and he pmed me "whats your secret" Well bye :D hope gison reads this xD

javier995
04-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Gison, quan, and wewe.

Love those nabs.

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Tapatalk 2

Xxnavysealxx
04-10-2014, 09:43 AM
im suprised no one said Xxnavysealxx :P my k/d was 1432 deaths and 253 kills when i was a noob :P
now its 2202 kills and 2576 deaths :P (all the kills i earned, there was no paying anyobe of farming kills of any sort)

Uafaud
04-10-2014, 11:13 AM

Aurron(i think thats how its spelled but anyways he is the best teacher and the best op pvper, p.s noobs today please stop making lies like "oh he farmed all his kills" he never did ._. And i was his 10k kill :D)
I would say myself because i wore noob gear and still had a 2:1 k/d but i never was good
Gison(tbh i dont like him even till this day but he probably my role model to try to be the best commando but he still a noob xD ask Javi)
Uafaud(jk uafaud is terrible and im being for real everyone says he's good but then again i dont think he is in my opinion but he has a good stradegy just not as good as my eng ;))
Ozuyoru(what ever that guy's name was but he just rushed people and changed his build to see if his build was good or not so he would literally went 3vs1 everytime)
There might be more but those are the only ones i could think of and morgunsforme is noobish as well he says he can take me but then again i whooped him with 70% and he pmed me "whats your secret" Well bye :D hope gison reads this xD
thnx man \(._.) yeh im not as good as everyone says and yep youre better as you said ^

wptwo
04-10-2014, 11:05 PM

thnx man \(._.) yeh im not as good as everyone says and yep youre better as you said ^ tbh i love eng in pvp and also you are good when it comes to ctf but 1on1 your not as good as me

Rolocolo
04-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Joecommando

gison
04-11-2014, 09:11 AM
Gison, quan, and wewe.

Love those nabs.

Hey pal. Sorry I've been busy <3

Xxnavysealxx
04-11-2014, 12:56 PM
lol funny how no one said thunderboltz xD

wptwo
04-11-2014, 07:32 PM
lol funny how no one said thunderboltz xD he isnt good in my opinion maybe crowd control but terrible 1on1

wptwo
04-13-2014, 10:41 PM
Gison, quan, and wewe.

Love those nabs.

Hey pal. Sorry I've been busy <3 :* :)

Xxnavysealxx
04-15-2014, 02:13 PM
:* :)
oh alright thanks, i owned him a few weeks ago with 40% hp nd i bragged about it until flaoxd came to me and said finally ya weakling xD

Conquered
04-16-2014, 04:12 AM

My teacher Aurron(i think thats how its spelled but anyways he is the best teacher and the best op pvper, p.s noobs today please stop making lies like "oh he farmed all his kills" he never did ._. And i was his 10k kill :D)
Laflare(Very Mean but pretty good sadly >.>)
My Gison(tbh i dont like him even till this day but he probably my role model to try to be the best commando but he still a noob xD ask Javi)
Sexy Uafaud(jk uafaud is terrible and im being for real everyone says he's good but then again i dont think he is in my opinion but he has a good stradegy just not as good as my eng ;))
Lol you kicked my butt in 46 cap.

P.S Fixed name

thnx man \(._.) yeh im not as good as everyone says and yep youre better as you said ^

Your good man! dont lie to me(us) bro :(

Uafaud
04-16-2014, 07:35 AM

P.S Fixed name

this thread was about your fav pvpers pro or not if he disliked me like that above he could simply dont name me instead of naming and comparing his eng to mine and i never did ctf... might few times but never beside that i think you got my point n ty bruh appreciated <3

wptwo
04-20-2014, 11:58 PM

P.S Fixed name

this thread was about your fav pvpers pro or not if he disliked me like that above he could simply dont name me instead of naming and comparing his eng to mine and i never did ctf... might few times but never beside that i think you got my point n ty bruh appreciated <3 LoL

CARNIVALCLOWN
04-21-2014, 03:09 PM
my favs are thunder, master weweepee, drio, abdul because when there in pvp it feels so good to rush them.

ARCADECLOWN
04-21-2014, 03:10 PM
hmmmm, swell choices tapes, id agree they are a great bunch to rush, although they sorta bite back if you know what i mean

CARNIVALCLOWN
04-21-2014, 03:13 PM
yeah they are pretty aggressive except abdul i dont think he pvps any more, i dont think he does pvp but he was once in pvp. but yeah usally drio has body guards and master weeps is gone.

wptwo
04-22-2014, 01:39 AM
yeah they are pretty aggressive except abdul i dont think he pvps any more, i dont think he does pvp but he was once in pvp. but yeah usally drio has body guards and master weeps is gone. ya.. i stopped playing :/

CARNIVALCLOWN
04-22-2014, 09:22 AM
Masterweepclown did you give your stuff away

wptwo
04-22-2014, 09:08 PM
Masterweepclown did you give your stuff away i dont give stuff away

Conquered
04-22-2014, 09:57 PM
i dont give stuff away

That's how its done.

CARNIVALCLOWN
04-22-2014, 11:02 PM
Well when I sure quit im not letting my items rot, im giving away.

ARCADECLOWN
04-23-2014, 02:29 PM
of course master weeps didnt give his stuff away YET, cause i wasnt there for him to give me all his items, so master weeweepee when are you on? cant keep my items waiting now, ha and my honks to you old pal.

ARCADECLOWN
04-23-2014, 02:31 PM
oh and dont you DARE SAY NO!, you wouldent want to be on my bad side now.. hehahahaha honk honk

ARCADECLOWN
04-23-2014, 02:32 PM
* holds out box* (inventory) put all your items in it

ARCADECLOWN
04-23-2014, 02:33 PM
ill be waiting....
*you hear laughter with a few honks followed by running footsteps heading away*

CARNIVALCLOWN
04-23-2014, 02:37 PM
carnival clown is better than arcade

sorry but master weepclown likes me more so his xray is going to me

CARNIVALCLOWN
04-23-2014, 02:39 PM
right? master weepclown?

ARCADECLOWN
04-23-2014, 02:39 PM
*you hear loud angry honking and arcadeclown shows up* why the honk would weepee like you carnivalclown!?, oops i mean MASTER weepee

ARCADECLOWN
04-23-2014, 02:41 PM
we will see who he chooses, we will see.....
its simple, if he doesnt choose me ill rush him and he'll regret it
its obviously me

CARNIVALCLOWN
04-23-2014, 02:43 PM
master weepclown dont listen to this spineless low life fraction of a clown. choose me.