PDA

View Full Version : Farewell.

MoarPewPew
12-13-2010, 10:49 PM
First I would like to say that I have met many great people on Pocket Legends. It has been a pleasure playing with all of you. But as life goes on so must I. I have real life responsibilities and relationship to maintain. That being said I would like to personally that people who made this game for me a "Legend"
(no particular order)

Snakespeare: thanks guiding me and others in becoming a better play. You have great insight.

Fluff: I did not really play with you in game but I enjoy talking to you in the chat box. You also have great insight.

Royce : thanks for being... Uhh right..

Kossi: You are the man. :P I had a bunch of fun playing / mostly chatting with you.

Range: had fun playing with you and Kossi :P

Banned: your too cool 4 school. I had fun farming daggers for you and farming.

Smoae: boss you are awesome. Had so much fun with you!!! Best ever.

Arterra : other boss, just as awesome. Had a great time playing and posting on the forums with you. :) no more free bumpage...

And many more people out there made this experience great.

As for my items and characters they will not be deleted. But I might be seen ingame once in a blue moon.

Finally, thank you STS for a great game that you created. I got my moneys value out of it and it was a great adventure. You communications with the community was flawless and i applaud that.

Cya , and hope for a bluemoon.

-MoarPewPew

crysta!
12-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Bye, never really knew you, I wish I had, the name was promising;)

Kossi
12-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Im so sad now :( smoae and now u..
Im going to have an emotional breakdown when arterra or range leaves :(

MoarPewPew
12-13-2010, 10:56 PM

Arterra begged me to stay. :(

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 10:59 PM
I think I just recently added you to my friends list, and never actually got to play with you.

Sad to see so many people leaving. Wish I had the strength to quit before everyone else does!

TheLaw
12-13-2010, 11:01 PM
Looks like there's no point of me staying anymore, everyone is leaving.. Anyone interested in DotA? Or LoL? :/

Conradin
12-13-2010, 11:02 PM
Don't go my friend!

Bigsleazy
12-13-2010, 11:03 PM
:((((((((. Enough said

smoae
12-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Dude, you have an awesome name, and are one of the nicest people I have met.
Still gotta pm me your email. :)

bladesword
12-14-2010, 02:45 AM
You dang serious? 0.0
so many oldies quittin.. ****!

Arterra
12-14-2010, 06:16 AM

I dont see myself leaving soon at all. Every time I see someone i know quitting, i feel like i got to stay to pass on through the dark time lol...

i trust you will return. you are a PLayer, no doubt about it ;)

KingFu
12-14-2010, 06:44 AM
Awww. Really sucks to see ya go man. Even if I didn't make the list;)

Sucks to see another player leaving. Take care man and come back plz:)

smoae
12-14-2010, 08:31 AM
Awww. Really sucks to see ya go man. Even if I didn't make the list;)

Sucks to see another player leaving. Take care man and come back plz:)
Wow really all you said when I left was, "bye"

Retributionzx
12-14-2010, 09:53 AM
Lol smaoe jealous? Nah jks. Dude ur forum is loaded with good byes sane goes with you give aways your both very lucky to have people beg and care for you.

And I have to agree to, many active players are leaving big shame really and not enough new active players are going on.... Sigh

As for moar I hope you say i really have no clue who you are but I enjoy senior members on the forums as I can't go on PL. I hope you change your mind same goes with smoae either that or just ply less PL.

DawnInfinity
12-14-2010, 10:11 AM
Sad to see you go!

MoarPewPew
12-14-2010, 03:04 PM
Smoae, sent you my email.

Mystic: Thank you for being good influence :P lol

Same goes for Twink :D rofl

Royce
12-14-2010, 03:11 PM
You'll be missed moar, please come back and visit some time :)

smoae
12-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Lol smaoe jealous? Nah jks. Dude ur forum is loaded with good byes sane goes with you give aways your both very lucky to have people beg and care for you.

And I have to agree to, many active players are leaving big shame really and not enough new active players are going on.... Sigh

As for moar I hope you say i really have no clue who you are but I enjoy senior members on the forums as I can't go on PL. I hope you change your mind same goes with smoae either that or just ply less PL.
Ik it was Just mystical who wasn't sincere...

KingFu
12-14-2010, 08:17 PM
Wow really all you said when I left was, "bye"

No? I never say bye. I don't think I ever have. I usually say something how it's sad to see people quit, or sad to see you go. My least heart felt I said "See ya later man, take care"

Demonicdevyn
12-16-2010, 12:15 AM
Farewell Moar fun hearing your random comments and songs on forums

we need a new forum clown now :(

Refriedchicken
12-16-2010, 12:18 AM
CYO CYO FOR NOW AYY?

(aka see you next update)

Jk

Probably not jk, we'll see.

Nah jk.
Maybe

MoarPewPew
12-27-2010, 09:26 PM
Alright well, I did take about a week break of PL. But after thinking it through I won't quit for good. Ill try to log on once a day but no promises. I missed many of the community and that's why I want to play again.

(ps: thank Kossi for my semi return)