PDA

View Full Version : make this game recompatiable again

komal
04-03-2014, 01:38 PM
We hve been played this game 2 years and now after update it asks to update i was full filled with older update this new update scs lost and kicked out many thousands of players waiting to join again if it can be resolved ...
This request not only from me but many lost players..
Or is there any new software for this game or any solution..? Help on this guys..
For (arm v6 devices)

Schnitzel
04-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Just going to say, this happened for PL too,

Arm7 is "better" and most likely faster than Arm6, STS had to drop Arm6 devices if they wanted to improve the game and add features that Arm6 can't support

The alternative is
Play on chrome.

Or buy a new device...

komal
04-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Every one whis lost this game cant buy new phones not every one ok... If i could i didnt post this msg cant they even give the old lite version again upto lvl51

Schnitzel
04-07-2014, 09:07 PM
Every one whis lost this game cant buy new phones not every one ok... If i could i didnt post this msg cant they even give the old lite version again upto lvl51

Play on Chrome.

Also read this quote

new devices keep getting faster and faster and faster! Whether you know about Moore’s law or not, you can see this in action in your favorite phone store or device reseller. There are newer, faster devices that come to market every year. Each new device has more capabilities than its predecessors.

However, there is a problem. We always want our players to have a great play experience and we also want to continue to deliver great new features that our players have come to expect. For people playing on older hardware, we can’t always guarantee both of these goals. So, to that end, we want to tell our users who are playing on yesteryear’s hardware, it is time for an upgrade.

We are working on new game clients for Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends, that will be available soon. The new game clients for Pocket Legends and Star Legends will have increased system requirements and no longer support some older devices. The new system requirements will be:

iOS:
You will need to be running iOS version 4.3 or greater.
You will need a device that has OpenGL ES 2.0 support.
Your device’s processor will need to support arm-v7a.

Android:
You will need to be running OS 2.2 or greater.
You will need a device that has OpenGL ES 2.0 support.
Your device’s processor will need to support arm-v7a.

The majority of our current players already meet the above new minimum requirements. However, for the few of you who just won’t give up your 1st generation iPod touch, we’re sorry. Our new goodies won’t run on it anymore.
For anyone who’s mobile device won’t be up to snuff, if you have a desktop computer, you can always play our games on the Chrome version on a desktop/laptop computer.

How to play Spacetime Games in the Chrome Browser (http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/968774-how-to-play-spacetime-games-on-chrome)

Thanks in advance for your understanding!

It is not likely that STS will bring a lite version of the games back. (Because some of the newer level caps require certain Hardware capabilities to work)

Sorry

Crowsfoot
04-07-2014, 09:24 PM
That's not how it works...at all