Reunegade
04-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Unfortunately, Delphina has left the StG team. We will miss you :(

Zapix
04-03-2014, 02:56 PM
You will be missed!

Kakashis
Bye Delphina, best of luck on your future endeavours! You will be missed!

Veluthe
what?! but why? nooooo. :( will miss u delphina

Candylicks
04-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Good luck on your next adventure! You contributed endlessly to the community and it's a sad day to hear you have moved on.

fourleaf
04-03-2014, 03:05 PM
pls bring back pandar

Kakashis
04-03-2014, 03:05 PM
what?! but why? nooooo. :( will miss u delphina

To anyone else who is wondering why (myself included), Ami (Remieum) has stated in chat box that they won't further discuss it in order to repsect Delphina's privacy. This thread is mainly to say our good byes as a tribute :bee:

Some SS with her would be awesome!

lololo
04-03-2014, 03:07 PM
How do you know?

DocDoBig
04-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Oh boy,

I will truly miss you Delphina, thanks for everything, for the contests, for the helping posts and for the clarifying PM's. :(

octavos
04-03-2014, 03:25 PM
:grey:

This is for you from all of the guild to you...

bye young lady, may you have many more trips to Disneyland...thanks for all that you have done for us...I will miss you tons.

your friend, :ghost:

Oonova
04-03-2014, 03:32 PM

Bye and good luck Delphina!

TheMightyFeusalet
04-03-2014, 03:32 PM
I will mose you delphy :( hope to see you in the gale ever on one of your other accounts !

Bless
04-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Helluva late April fools joke? Well, if not, then here I go...

Delphina, you have helped me so much throughout my 3 years of STS gaming, I just want to give you a MASSIVE open THANK YOU for your services to STS :eagerness::triumphant:. You will be missed by me and the community!

Best of luck on future endeavours :)

~ Bless
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Endkey
04-03-2014, 03:37 PM
:,( bbye delph...and her husband..who i dnt know :/

keikali
04-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Good luck Delph.

Anarchist
04-03-2014, 03:48 PM
It's a very sad news, my "wifey" gone, just like that.

I am missing you delph..

and you too jake. D':

Bye bye n good luck to both of you.

*sniff* *sniff*
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-x_GhNVE_FJs/UJ4Y8R6FM1I/AAAAAAAAACU/d7Tk2URSmAo/s400/Love_heart_uidaodjsdsew.gif

MayaNatsume
04-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Bye and good luck Delphina!!!!

Classychic
04-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Sad to hear this. Thank you Delphina, you always got everyone excited about the game and made us feel special. Sending mucho love and well-wishes your way! :)

Emmacheese
04-03-2014, 04:13 PM
I wish you all the best in your future Delph! You can not be replaced! You were the heart of our community. Your contests have always been awesome! You went that extra mile for all of us :-) I thank you from the bottom of my heart you will be truly missed by everyone xxx

Energizeric
04-03-2014, 04:37 PM
I wonder if she will continue to play with her alt. I guess I will have to see if I see her around in game.

Xenobiotic
04-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Wow Delph, you are and will always be the best Mod here! (no offense Ami, you're cool too) Very sad that you're leaving this wonderful game made for wonderful ppl. Good luck irl, wish you the very best

-Xeno

P.S. If you ever come back as a player please do tell me so we can maybe run some elites :) cya Delph :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
04-03-2014, 04:41 PM
wait..so this isn't a late april fools joke?

and Delphina is ACTUALLY FOR REAL quitting STG?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Daddyblu
04-03-2014, 04:48 PM
hi Christina

i dont like good bye i wish to see you soon with your alts :)

best wishing for you and your family

Spell
04-03-2014, 04:50 PM
I'm gunna miss you so much Delphi =(
I'm so sad that you have to leave us.
You always did your best to help everyone if you could.
Sniffle sniffle* U.U

Wutzgood
04-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Best of luck delphina. You will be missed.

mommyjane
04-03-2014, 05:02 PM
The saddest moment in my life in AL was when i found out that Delphina was no longer with STS. Its just so heartbreaking news that if u look back from what delphina has done for us, you would likely to stop playing for a moment and take a deep breath to continue. </3
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you Delph for everything u have done for everyone of us. We will truly miss u and i wish u all the best and to your family. :')

Titanfall
04-03-2014, 05:05 PM
:( so sad to hear you leave, Thank you so much for everything you've done delph! All the forum games, contests, in game trolling with people, We all love you and you shall be missed, Good luck to your future :)

Haligali
04-03-2014, 05:11 PM
:((

Madnex
04-03-2014, 06:19 PM
“Some books are undeservedly forgotten; none are undeservedly remembered.”

Best of luck onwards. :)

Unethical
04-03-2014, 07:05 PM
And I never met her in game for all the years I played legends haha! :p but on a serious note, thank you for all the devoted hours/days/years you contributed into STS, you will never be forgotten.

Flybynight
04-03-2014, 07:23 PM
I am in a state of shock!!! I really thought this was a lame "April Fool's Day Rumor"...
"Delph" the mod & and the woman behind all of her toons will be truly missed in this gaming community & beyond! She has meant so much to so many of us!
I am at a loss for words... That doesn't happen often!

So it is with a lump in my throat & a tear in my eye that I say this...

Delph, where ever you go & what ever you do my prayers of happiness & prosperity will follow you & your family!

Huge Hugz Lady!!!
Love,
Fly
:love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

Ebezaanec
04-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Best of wishes to you Delph!

You will be surely missed by the community you selfless devoted yourself to.. Thank you for all you have done.

KingFu
04-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Oh no! Who will give me my infractions now? D:

Argyros
04-03-2014, 07:55 PM
You cant even trade gold or items in game, so it is a fake / lie.

Ugh. I feel really bad now.

Serancha
04-03-2014, 08:08 PM
Thank you Delph, for all you did for this community. It wouldn't have become the amazing entity it is without your contributions. Best of luck in the future!

elmanco
04-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Tnx for everything.

I know you will succeed in ur future plans, just be yourself.

I wish u can keep in touch with community, because we appreciatte a lot as a person.

Kisses

Euldor
04-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Delphina contributed a lot to the game. The support and her ideas were amazing. Sad to see her leaving the party.
I wish you more success to future endeavors and may you bring happiness to more people as you have done with us.

Churjya
04-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Seriously! Sad to see you're leaving. STG, you just lost one of the best family member.
Wish you the very best of luck with your life.

Temarichan
04-03-2014, 08:40 PM
Wow :( good-bye Delphina. During my whole year playing AL, it always cheered me up when I see you around town. I hope you have a great future and I wish you the best of luck.

Alhuntrazeck
04-03-2014, 08:41 PM
I'll miss ya Delph...especially when u sent me an infraction for trolling when u never resist doing it in game yourself! Big hugs and kisses from the AL community and best of luck in your next endevour!
~Al

Queenslayer
04-03-2014, 08:42 PM
We'll miss u delph...and good luck!

Linkincena
04-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Bye delphi :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Demonassa
04-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Delphina certainly Rocks!!!

A big thank you for being a moderator and a friend. Also, it was a privilege to have joined your guild and to have you as my GM.

Good luck and take care now :)

Rmace
04-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Bye Delphina :(

Shiro
04-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Bye Delph, best wishes and take care. :(

Malquth
04-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Awe so sad to see you go! Best of luck with everything! Thanks for all you did!!! You will be missed!!! <3

Zeus
04-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Best of luck Delphina, I'll miss you! I truly think that STG will be hard pressed to find a moderator as wonderful and committed as her. Let's not forget that she always tried to take the extra step towards helping players out!

*raises beer glass*

asimauara
04-03-2014, 09:51 PM
We all will miss you delph/delphina/delphette hope you still can play al with all of us! :'(

Limsi
04-03-2014, 10:10 PM
In my whole MMO gaming experience, I have never seen a dedicated and approachable moderator apart from Delphina. She's just really sweet and fair to all of us players - regardless if you're well known or just an average joe. I'm still genuinely shocked with this news; it feels as if The community lost one of its core foundation. Despite all of this, know that you will always be welcome to come join us in game during your spare time.

Best wishes to you!

Uikuha
04-03-2014, 10:29 PM
So sad.. bye delph :( we'll miss you.. thx for everything and the contest and trolling

Sorry My English

synfullmagic_23110
04-03-2014, 10:53 PM
aww man this sucks
Everyone loved delph and she was very helpful to the community
I only saw u a couple times in pl and u were very nice&sweet
I think we all know Delphina well be missed by the sts community
Good luck were ever u go and have fun delph.
<3

Crowsfoot
04-03-2014, 11:04 PM
We may have had differences at times, but you did your job well. You will be missed by all, skynet.

Good luck in all your endeavors.

PS: The answer was grave.

Nicecrime
04-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Bye & Good luck, Delphina

jrkimkyla
04-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Aaawwww men 😵 I didn't even get to meet delphina :( ....oh well :( best of luck and thank you 😭😭😭😭

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

greenwhirlwhiind
04-03-2014, 11:33 PM
That's why I can't search her/him here :/

inkredible
04-03-2014, 11:35 PM
I really didnt wanna post here, because nothing is worst than saying goodbye to one of the people who made my AL experience quite fun and interesting. It wont be the same without you. This isnt godbye

Alcrexx
04-04-2014, 12:00 AM
Well.. Delph, wish ya success and good luck to you! Even you're not here, we'll always miss you!

I may try to find you in one of your alts..though it is not a "green name" anymore.. XD

User111
04-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Goodbye Delphina. :(

Ishtmeet
04-04-2014, 12:44 AM
Aww, You will really be missed. I hope everything's fine with you. And best wishes for your future from INDIA.

Zylx
04-04-2014, 12:57 AM
Well then. Here's my goodbye, farewell, and reminiscence:

Christina, in my year of StS, i have never seen anyone like you so dedicated to the community. You have contributed so much to the community. You were like the bridge between the StS team and the players. You kept in contact with the players in a goofy, fun, interactive kind of way, rather than the boring, white-collar way. You are a splendid woman, great moderator, smart intellectual, and an awesome friend. There is no doubt that you will go far in whatever you plan to do. We all love you, delph! StS will never be the same without you. You were such a valuable asset to the team. You did your job like no one else can. I feel like i lost a great friend.

YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED BY ALL OF US!

Aziiii
04-04-2014, 03:03 AM
i wish delph all the best in her future plans. She always found a way tomake us smile and keep us together and play this game like a big conected family even when times where tuff .....so now is the time to send our good wishes to her, to make her smile too :)

bloodpack004
04-04-2014, 03:06 AM
Thank you Delphina! you have done so much for this community, Wish you the best of luck! :')

Zorin
04-04-2014, 03:44 AM
Delphina,

You are the best moderator I have met; quick to solve issues, awesome contests and a very warm personality.

Thank you for your hard work and best wishes in what ever you do next :)

Zorinos

epicrrr
04-04-2014, 04:03 AM
We on level 10-12 community wishes you good luck on your future endeavors, you have helped many of us directly and indirectly thank you!

<Kronos Warlord> level 10-12 :) bye Delphina

ClumsyCactus
04-04-2014, 04:44 AM
Delphina i dont think ya even know Who i am, but love ya! Bye :,(

Hoardseeker
04-04-2014, 07:50 AM
:( Bye Delph, Miss you so Much :( The Only Dev Who always Talks with me ....BTW, will you come In-game atleast as a Regular Player? Please :/ the Best thing i got is the "Delph Loves You" Spam PM i got from You ...I still got thay screenshot for your Remembrance....Miss you soooooo Much :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

If not Good Luck On your Future :) Hope I'll Meet you in In-game :)

BTW, Don't be Awesome in Future , Just Rock in Your Style :P

With love,
-Hoardy

Deadroth
04-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Delphina, if You will ever read this, I would like to thank You... Just to thank for that You were, and you are important part of mine heart :)
Your tips, sarcasms... Epic guildvisits.. Contests... Nothing more to say... We will miss You <3

However, DO NOT Forget Kahunajake left too...

Yours,
Deadroth

Deadroth
04-04-2014, 08:38 AM
However, Remiem is awesome moderator too guys. Im sad She is in such situation. I belive in her :)

Prahasit Prahi
04-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Mam Delphina...,,

Thanks for being all these days with us making us happy with all the contests and everything you have done for us....but I'm sad for the reason that we are not able to do anything for you in return...the moment I heard the news you left STG I started crying like hell....because we never expected this to happen not even in our dreams.

Thanks for the happy moments shared with all of us at guild halls....at pier....and so on...lots of memories...to keep with us.
For sure..no one can replace ur position at STG....forums have became dull :( truely

Every time you said you will be alone at Delphina Rocks Guild...now you left Me and Bailaximan life long alone at your guild....I've stopped using my character at that guild because when ever I open that toon I remember your name...ur toons there.... :(my tears start out :'(

You may leave STG and Arcane Legends....but you will stay in our hearts for ever.

Good Luck!
I don't wanna wave a bye at u :(
these lines are taken deep from my heart :(

~Prahi

eeknoh
04-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Bye Delph. :-(. Cant really say what i want. Not enough space.. Ill leave it at that.

Xeusx
04-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Delphina, if You will ever read this, I would like to thank You... Just to thank for that You were, and you are important part of mine heart :)
Your tips, sarcasms... Epic guildvisits.. Contests... Nothing more to say... We will miss You <3

Yours,
Deadroth
Kahunajake, Delphina, and Swede left STG :/

Classychic
04-04-2014, 09:19 AM

Aww. Let's give the STG team a breather now. Thank you also, Kahuna and Swede!

Gensin
04-04-2014, 09:23 AM
uhmm, wooow really? --
i was wondering this was a late freaken april fools thingymagirbobberhead. haaay, thnx delphy for being the queen in arlor.

Deadroth
04-04-2014, 09:24 AM

Wew... Swede!? Cannot be truth...

Gensin
04-04-2014, 09:28 AM
IF kahuna and swede left, I'm so done.

Infectivity
04-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Sad news :'(

But THANK YOU for all the amazing contests and stuff!! I WILL miss you forever!!

-V

Hoardseeker
04-04-2014, 10:38 AM

Yours,
Deadroth

Nothing more?0.0 there is a Huge History for Her >.<

Deadroth
04-04-2014, 10:44 AM

Stop trolling mine post. Thank You, if You don't understand, don't argue lol

This was a metaphore for that, i won't repeat, what many pepole already said, and that, i am deeply heartbroken so i don't want to make another crypost and say I will miss her.
This is saying i am also so gratefull that i cant say 'that is great' because her deeds are saying they r fabulous by themselves...
Every smart reader will notice that...

Endkey
04-04-2014, 10:48 AM

shh

Socrates
04-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Sad day for StS forums delph will be really missed :(

osad
04-04-2014, 11:10 AM
U will be sadly missed u have been there since day 1, and just assumed u would always bee there, so thank you
Osad aka osadw

Summerland
04-04-2014, 01:16 PM
I think my feelings are perfectly expressed here. Thank you for supporting the players and the game and being a great lady.

Well then. Here's my goodbye, farewell, and reminiscence:

Christina, in my year of StS, i have never seen anyone like you so dedicated to the community. You have contributed so much to the community. You were like the bridge between the StS team and the players. You kept in contact with the players in a goofy, fun, interactive kind of way, rather than the boring, white-collar way. You are a splendid woman, great moderator, smart intellectual, and an awesome friend. There is no doubt that you will go far in whatever you plan to do. We all love you, delph! StS will never be the same without you. You were such a valuable asset to the team. You did your job like no one else can. I feel like i lost a great friend.

YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED BY ALL OF US!

razerfingers
04-04-2014, 01:36 PM
She probably found a better job somewhere else. Gotta do what you gotta do to stay on top now a days, anyways best of luck on your endevors delphina :)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Sheener
04-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Bye delph!

Tendirin
04-04-2014, 03:35 PM
Tragic

Azepeiete
04-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Sts lost the most important employee on their pay roll :(.

Being close to her for a while I can say I have never seen a person so dedicated to helping others than her. She will be missed more than the agile lifethief glitch.

Sheener
04-04-2014, 06:57 PM
She probably found a better job somewhere else. Gotta do what you gotta do to stay on top now a days, anyways best of luck on your endevors delphina :)

Omg blood on a bathroom wall. Idk to say lol or wtf. Either way not the best approach.

razerfingers
04-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Omg blood on a bathroom wall. Idk to say lol or wtf. Either way not the best approach.

This is a first. Someone taking offense? Okay so the IGN is razerfingers based off of freddy kruegar from the nightmare on elm street. Graphic movie now.. if you still don't see the reason for it nit sure what to tell you mate

Älä'ã Ðärk Røsê
04-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Bye delphina :(
I wish you come back, meh. It sucks were saying goodbye to an amazing person who have done a lot to make this game clear, awesome, full of energy and excitement. You will never be replaced , you already have your fans and the people who love you.
I hope you have a wonderful career life. You will be missed :(

Jig
04-04-2014, 09:27 PM
This is a first. Someone taking offense? Okay so the IGN is razerfingers based off of freddy kruegar from the nightmare on elm street. Graphic movie now.. if you still don't see the reason for it nit sure what to tell you mate

Indeed the first iv seen someone comment about it, I myself love it xD dont see whats wrong with it O__o?

razerfingers
04-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Indeed the first iv seen someone comment about it, I myself love it xD dont see whats wrong with it O__o?

Yeah neither do i, haters gonna hate but its chill xD

Youtuber
04-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Delph, it has been a honor to play with you in AL, it wont be the same without you with us all. You truly are one of the best super moderators. I dont wanna say goodbye, so Im gonna say see you around.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

johnsr
04-04-2014, 11:09 PM
C U later Delph. God bless and infinite whoops to you!

Avaree
04-04-2014, 11:13 PM
Delph,

Sorry to hear that you are no longer with sts... I will miss all your random spam pm's "I love you" "give me gold"... You are a very forgiving person, always giving second chances. chivalrous union, extends many well wishes to you and your family.

Stay Chivalrous!!!
With Love
All of CU
Ava

Below is the last pic I had the chance to Screen shot.

keuiks
04-05-2014, 12:34 AM
I wish this is the aprils lie !!!!!!! Bye delphina n thank u for ur efforts :(

Jig
04-05-2014, 02:25 AM
I wish this is the aprils lie !!!!!!! Bye delphina n thank u for ur efforts :(

Thats what I was trying to think :(..

barzagli
04-05-2014, 02:50 AM
Goodbye Delph, hope u will find a great adventure in the future T.T

Demonbladetr
04-05-2014, 08:01 AM
what happened? o.o

Demonbladetr
04-05-2014, 08:10 AM
hey NO goodbyes just see you later well I'm really hoping that she would just show up or anything in the game so we could just say good bye to her

Elf
04-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Bad news!! @@
Nothing can i do, i just say, Goodbye delph..!!
I will miss u :v

Greg Anthony Gimpisao
04-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Why she left ?

Sent from my MyPhone Agua Rain 2G using Tapatalk

Emmacheese
04-09-2014, 10:34 AM

Omisace
04-09-2014, 11:35 AM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130817005519/degrassi/images/5/51/Lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleaned_525.jpg

Anarchist
04-09-2014, 12:16 PM
Again hi delph, we are all missing you :( <3

Helicopter
04-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Truth be told, this is much more depressing than when my 6yr old dog died :,( To Swede, I don't know you very well but I do know you contributed a LOT to this community. To Jake, I have never seen you post anything other than your 'Name Me' Contest, but knowing you're a fresh member, it makes me even more sad. And to Delphina, Thanks for the quick replies on my PMs. Thanks for sharing your time with us. And most importantly, Thanks for being a Dev of StG.
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/DRage/IMG_20140410_074656_zpsa1578ccf.jpg

Zylx
04-10-2014, 12:19 AM
Poem Titled "Delphina" (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=147692)

Gunzlinger
04-10-2014, 12:47 AM
Bye bye delp..

Makavelwi
04-10-2014, 01:35 AM
Why did she leaveeeeeeeee???!!!

inkredible
04-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Why did she leaveeeeeeeee???!!!

Why she left ?

Sent from my MyPhone Agua Rain 2G using Tapatalk

Delphina wouldnt just leave us just like that, there are reasons,
but hey Im sure.. as what she always say "Im always watching " , she always is

Zylx
04-11-2014, 02:44 AM
Im still hoping that this is an april fools prank

Jig
04-11-2014, 04:45 AM
Yeah even though it was April fools a week ago, we still think it is aye :(

Anniestar
04-11-2014, 04:51 AM
Who is Delphina?

ganda
04-11-2014, 05:45 AM
Who is Delphina?

lol

Xenobiotic
04-11-2014, 07:01 AM
Who is Delphina?

Best mod in the universe.

Jig
04-11-2014, 07:19 AM
Who is Delphina?

You joined forums in Sep 2013 and you dont know who delphin is, who are you and where did you come from?

shadikiller
04-11-2014, 09:56 AM
U will be missed Delphina....u were the sweetest in AL
idk why u left or gone..
But if the reason was coz of any person here I hope he/she receives the same in her/his life..... coz u only deserved the best...
We all love u delphina...wish u best luck in your life...

DocDoBig
04-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Im still hoping that this is an april fools prank

The real pros do their April Fools when no one excepts them.

I do mine in November.

Ilovemarc
04-12-2014, 10:25 AM
It's a long year or time you've help the STS.every people,human,player are talking about Delphina.Delphina is the great best Moderator of AL or STS she did a Massive help to the STS.my wish to you Delphina May the best Delph Forever and Ever!
If u will come back every people will accept you so much again!.please tell us when u come back :-) :-) :-( :( :'( :'(

-IGN:Ilovemarc
-Guild:La Liga Filipina

Rolocolo
04-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Who is Delphina?

This, who is delphina?

sgtsloter
04-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Thank you for aways helping us in time of need.

scarysmerf
04-13-2014, 11:15 AM
I was just happy to meet her and shes always nice and said hi to me one time.Best wishes to her and shes still in our hearts she never truely gone.

Jcyee
04-13-2014, 03:28 PM
I'm not so active on the forums these days but I saw that KahunaJake and Swede left also in addition to Delphina???

Anyone care to fill me in?

DocDoBig
04-13-2014, 04:24 PM
I'm not so active on the forums these days but I saw that KahunaJake and Swede left also in addition to Delphina???

Anyone care to fill me in?

Swede was a long time not on forums, but I doubt he left STG. Just not on forums anymore.

Jake didn't log on for a while, too, so yeah seems like he's gone, too. There was no confirmation by mods though.

Kakatoa91
04-14-2014, 12:29 AM
Bye Delphina!
Thx 4 nice work in the forum and fun ig!
Enjoy the new path you are taking!

Shazbolt
04-14-2014, 02:42 AM
Delphina will be missed, I can still remember when I was a newbie in AL then, when I first saw you.
If you are reading these, it's just my show of appreciation that you've help many people in game. And...

... after a year playing AL... we met again...

Now...
Best wishes to you, sadly missed but always remembered. (I've watched the Google Hangout on youtube).

The Goat
04-20-2014, 07:36 PM
I've never actually met Delphina, but I still feel kinda sad :'(

Sent from Planet Mars using MartianTab

inkredible
04-21-2014, 12:30 PM
Farewell message from DELPHINA

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149920-A-Farewell-from-Delphina

ean89
04-21-2014, 12:34 PM
i never met delphina in game.

inkredible
04-21-2014, 12:50 PM
http://youtu.be/hxb0n0gC-oM

Here it is farewell bye delph

Jig
04-21-2014, 07:37 PM
Miss you Delphi :( good luck in the future :,-(

Anniestar
04-22-2014, 03:26 PM
You joined forums in Sep 2013 and you dont know who delphin is, who are you and where did you come from?

I am your worst nightmare. Fear my Wrath. There are no escape.

Jig
04-22-2014, 08:30 PM
k then prove it lel

Lelel

Lelelel

xlovableaze
04-22-2014, 09:17 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/23/ene9e4as.jpg
Gonna miss you delphy ! :(

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Prahasit Prahi
06-05-2014, 12:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxb0n0gC-oM

Going on through youtube I've found ur video again....which reminds me of your past times in AL.....mostly it reminds me of the contests every month there used to different contests...but now forums are boring.

Well we have to move forgetting the past but not forgetting you.....but the truth is STS wid Delphina is different and STS wid out Delphina is different.
Have a great future Mam!

~Prahi

Layzi
06-05-2014, 03:01 PM
+1 we all miss delph...

octavos
06-05-2014, 03:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxb0n0gC-oM

Going on through youtube I've found ur video again....which reminds me of your past times in AL.....mostly it reminds me of the contests every month there used to different contests...but now forums are boring.

Well we have to move forgetting the past but not forgetting you.....but the truth is STS wid Delphina is different and STS wid out Delphina is different.
Have a great future Mam!

~Prahi

I just saw the video again, i cant take it...it hurts so much.
:sorrow:

Haligali
06-05-2014, 04:04 PM
I feel like the development team lost his best and only, first-hand contact with his players base, who actually played and enjoyed this game.

Defatsu
06-06-2014, 03:38 AM
Farewell till we meet again...

Thrindal
06-06-2014, 07:18 AM
I feel like the development team lost his best and only, first-hand contact with his players base, who actually played and enjoyed this game.

That's because Delphina actually played the game and knew how we play. I don't know if anyone at STS plays the game how we play and understands how we play.

Jig
06-07-2014, 12:29 AM
That's because Delphina actually played the game and knew how we play. I don't know if anyone at STS plays the game how we play and understands how we play.

Remiem, and I'm sure Arp does

Reunegade
06-07-2014, 01:08 PM
Yes, they know what we are talking about, but there is no way to replace Delphina. Not Remiem, Arpluvial, or Twjsted.

Erik Herrera
06-07-2014, 01:19 PM
What happened to delphina ?

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Madnex
06-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Each mod is unique in his/her own special way. Move on.