PDA

View Full Version : elite is too hard

MamaEspa
04-03-2014, 04:26 PM
at lvl 41 elite has been very difficult for me and a lot more people, we positively think that the damage for each elite character between kraken isles, nordr, shuyal, and tendirin have been very hard to kill, and a lot even kill warriors instantly, i hope you understand that this isnt a rant about arcane legends it is just concern that if u may just slightly lower down the damage and health with these elite characters...

thank you for understanding :)

keikali
04-03-2014, 04:28 PM
They have already been tweaked in the last patches and right now they are fine the way they are.

Orageunas
04-03-2014, 04:34 PM
They already buffed some gear so it should be easier now. If it isnt learn to play elites.

Haligali
04-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Kraken is very easy now, and you can loot mythic and arcane there still.

Carapace
04-03-2014, 05:14 PM
It's an ongoing process. Right now we feel Tindirin is pretty close to where we want it to be, but there may be a few tweaks here and there as necessary. Shuyal Elite bosses will be receiving a damage nerf in a future patch. Their damage output was a bit unreasonable when paired with some of their abilities, and so they have been brought down. It is older content after all.

Poison Skeletons killing players that touch it in the first boss fight are certainly not the intended behavior.

DocDoBig
04-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Hey Carapace, can you take a look at Nordr Elites please?

I tried the first map, and needed 5 minutes to kill the first few enemies with a full party lol.

I know it should remain "hard", but not that hard! ;)

keikali
04-03-2014, 05:27 PM
It's an ongoing process. Right now we feel Tindirin is pretty close to where we want it to be, but there may be a few tweaks here and there as necessary. Shuyal Elite bosses will be receiving a damage nerf in a future patch. Their damage output was a bit unreasonable when paired with some of their abilities, and so they have been brought down. It is older content after all.

Poison Skeletons killing players that touch it in the first boss fight are certainly not the intended behavior.

Carapace. IMO Tindirin is fine the way it is now after the previous tweaks. Shuyal however, good grief.

DocDoBig
04-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Carapace. IMO Tindirin is fine the way it is now after the previous tweaks. Shuyal however, good grief.

+ Nordr

Carapace
04-03-2014, 05:34 PM
I did take a quick look at the Nordr data, and to be honest it wasn't scaled so there is something else going on. I will investigate when I have some time. In the meanwhile, Shuyal bosses will see a marked change in difficulty in regards to their damage output next patch.

DocDoBig
04-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Wooot!

keikali
04-03-2014, 05:39 PM
I did take a quick look at the Nordr data, and to be honest it wasn't scaled so there is something else going on. I will investigate when I have some time. In the meanwhile, Shuyal bosses will see a marked change in difficulty in regards to their damage output next patch.

Carapace, we have noticed that only the trash mobs got stronger a bit as in dealing damage. HOWEVER, when it came to the boss, went down like a fly. This was in Elite Oltgar the past few days including today. Average run time for us was 7-8 Minutes, 3 man with the majority of the time spent on trash clearing rather than the boss.

MamaEspa
04-03-2014, 06:39 PM
oh lol, ill check it out and ty for the feedback :)

Fyrce
04-03-2014, 06:39 PM
Only thing I saw in Nordr was people playing the way they used to (or maybe the way they do in normal) and pulling bunches of mobs. Even then the # of deaths was not that bad. And yeah, boss was easy-ish.

MamaEspa
04-03-2014, 07:09 PM
but wat i meant was tendirin maps, my team died at least 20 times, we had a maul, and a myth mage...
they wanted me to post so that sts can fix the dmg

Zapix
04-03-2014, 08:06 PM
I used to solo Elite Nordr maps now the trash seem to have a lot more hp and take way longer to kill than before. Not sure if thats intended or what.

keikali
04-03-2014, 08:54 PM
but wat i meant was tendirin maps, my team died at least 20 times, we had a maul, and a myth mage...
they wanted me to post so that sts can fix the dmg

Gear means nothing with an unorganized party. I can take an undergeared well organized party to Tindirin and outperfom a decked out party who is unorganized.

MamaEspa
04-03-2014, 10:36 PM
i think your rite, our team never rly rg

Sceazikua
04-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Yea, and never pull a bunch of mobs like nordr or shuyal. Im mage (3k4 hp 1022 armor) and I can say I hardly die if I pay attention and not be hit by more than 5 mobs at a time :)