PDA

View Full Version : Crash on start up Iphone 3gs

blackfly
12-14-2010, 12:37 AM
Hi I havn't even got to play this game once... but i heard it was good so i want to try it out, that being said, it doesn't work.

first time i downloaded it fine, tapped the icon of the app and it seemed to start fine. displayed the spacetime studios logo then got to the screen to create an account or log in. As soon as i tapped it the create account it crashed. So i tried it again. this time i didn't even have to touch the screen it crashed on its own at the same screen. at this point i tried deleteing it and reinstalling it. no luck same problem. I have tried downloading and reinstalling MANY times from 2 different wifi networks and from my pc. same problem.

I searched the forums and google for a couple hours hoping to find a resolution but to no avail. So here i am. If you can, pls help. you seem to have a fun game. Wish i could know from experience...

thanks in advance for any help!

blackfly
12-14-2010, 07:06 PM
SOLVED! SO after trying again a few times to reinstall it, i finally tried frantically tapping the create new acount button with no avail, but it would keep crashing so i kept opening it then one of the times i accidentally hit the log in existing. and crazy enough it worked! and didn't crash! YAY now to get my game one! thanks for all the replys! :P