PDA

View Full Version : i didnt find any dragon teeth from 1 week

kishorvarun
04-04-2014, 02:34 AM
Im playing daily but i didnt find one dragon teeth. And my id has no luck lepre or jack also not working well . when its reloot i found only rare items or epic items. Plz fix the bug thanx.

My id name kishornani

Xeusx
04-04-2014, 02:39 AM
Bug? You said bug? There is no bug.
You better try elite tindirin, and lepre, luck elixer, and jack wont help teeth drop..

jrkimkyla
04-04-2014, 02:56 AM
I found three tooth's in one day. So I don't think its a bug

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

jrkimkyla
04-04-2014, 02:57 AM
In regular maps

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Omisace
04-04-2014, 06:58 AM
The drop rate of the dragkin teeth seems lower now in the normal tindirin maps after the elite maps re-opened. I haven't looted a single teeth from normal jagged trails for days myself but on the elite version I get like 2 out of 5 runs but it could be lower. Getting 3 teeth in a day is just plain luck (luck elix doesn't affect teeth drop chance like crate luck). Right now if you want to farm teeth I suggest you run elite jagged trails as it is the easiest map with a good number of random players joining from time to time. As already stated by the two above, there is no bug atm.

Carapace
04-04-2014, 10:48 AM
The drop rate of the dragkin teeth seems lower now in the normal tindirin maps after the elite maps re-opened. I haven't looted a single teeth from normal jagged trails for days myself but on the elite version I get like 2 out of 5 runs but it could be lower. Getting 3 teeth in a day is just plain luck (luck elix doesn't affect teeth drop chance like crate luck). Right now if you want to farm teeth I suggest you run elite jagged trails as it is the easiest map with a good number of random players joining from time to time. As already stated by the two above, there is no bug atm.

There was no modification to the drop rate in normal Tindirin maps for the Teeth, sounds like you were just on a bit of an unlucky streak there is all :)

Energizeric
04-05-2014, 03:04 AM
Teeth are very rare. I didn't get any for a few days, then I got 2 of them today. There is a reason those dragonite bars are going for 9-10m.