PDA

View Full Version : Pet Spam

Xenobiotic
04-04-2014, 06:13 AM
I'm posting this on behalf of Predator. Pet Spam has become a very very annoying and unfair issue. It's been growing and growing. We've seen more guilds in any bracket (probably aside from L31) starting to use pet spam. In guild clashes, a tank can pop a jugg, vb, horn, and start spamming samael, slag, orion, or clyde. It'll be a literal stunlock for the other team. Yes..I do spam pet but it's only for mana (valkin and nexus). So please STG fix this issue, it will make us a lot happier. (but we'll never be as happy when delph was here)

P.S. This is a constructive feedback thread, no need to flame here guys. (Sorry for flaming Resilience and republika)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baddiva
04-04-2014, 06:46 AM
Also in PVE, spamming sam's banish is very OP :)...

Zeus
04-04-2014, 06:50 AM
Also in PVE, spamming sam's banish is very OP :)...

It's a huge advantage in Tindirin where slaying the mobs is quite arduous.

yasshh
04-04-2014, 06:54 AM
I'm posting this on behalf of Predator. Pet Spam has become a very very annoying and unfair issue. It's been growing and growing. We've seen more guilds in any bracket (probably aside from L31) starting to use pet spam. In guild clashes, a tank can pop a jugg, vb, horn, and start spamming samael, slag, orion, or clyde. It'll be a literal stunlock for the other team. Yes..I do spam pet but it's only for mana (valkin and nexus). So please STG fix this issue, it will make us a lot happier. (but we'll never be as happy when delph was here)

P.S. This is a constructive feedback thread, no need to flame here guys. (Sorry for flaming Resilience and republika)

This isnt the first thread about pet spamming. To one the thread sam did reply saying its on their RADAR and they gonna fix it soon
Edit: dont know when

Haligali
04-04-2014, 06:54 AM

Fortunately, i have seen only the whelp mobs, the tribal archers and the spider mobs can be banished, all the others cant.

Samhayne
04-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Pet spam was never intended gameplay. It will be fixed in a future client update.

keikali
04-04-2014, 07:31 AM

Fortunately, i have seen only the whelp mobs, the tribal archers and the spider mobs can be banished, all the others cant.

They work on all mobs except the Shaman Healers, Winged Serpents and the Green Giant Troll.

Also Carapace has noted that Sam's Banish isn't as effective even if you spam it in Tindirin. And yes I have tested it before.

It seems random with the ineffectiveness. One map you can have maybe 1 Banish and then later on it Banishes like half the map, ffs.

Haligali
04-04-2014, 07:33 AM
They work on all mobs except the Shaman Healers, Winged Serpents and the Green Giant Troll.

Also Carapace has noted that Sam's Banish isn't as effective even if you spam it in Tindirin. And yes I have tested it before.

It seems random with the ineffectiveness. One map you can have maybe 1 Banish and then later on it Banishes like half the map, ffs.

The comodo lizards also cant be banished i think.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

wvhills
04-04-2014, 07:44 AM
they've know about this for quite a while and keep saying its going to be fixed but hasn't yet. Carapace even said banish isn't as effect in new maps. haha.

baddiva
04-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Pet spam was never intended gameplay. It will be fixed in a future client update.

Thanks Sam... This would brings back the balance among arcane pets... Maybe eventually Esteban will surpass samael :p

Socrates
04-04-2014, 11:12 AM

nice to hear that this conversation is over

Kakashis
04-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Maybe once they fix pet spam they can allow Sam to bannish the remaining mobs that didn't before! I guess there's still no stopping a team with 4 sams

falmear
04-04-2014, 01:19 PM
The comodo lizards also cant be banished i think.

Seems like people are spamming Samael and then they spam george at boss. I've seen it first hand and they are probably using scripts to do this. George is effective against troll boss on second map and rendtail on last map. It makes these 2 bosses very easy to kill. Also when you spam Samael if you can't banish, then it panics the mobs. So if they aren't attacking you, then its easy to kill them off.

Zapix
04-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Maybe once they fix pet spam they can allow Sam to bannish the remaining mobs that didn't before! I guess there's still no stopping a team with 4 sams

I think that is a great idea.

Sheener
04-04-2014, 03:26 PM

Thanks!

Kimpling
04-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Sammy price will decrease, maybe only 10 mil after fix.

Bless
04-04-2014, 05:04 PM
Sammy price will decrease, maybe only 10 mil after fix. I wish this would happen...but no, IMO, it's very unlikely Sam will ever be 10m or below this season (unless it gets a badass replacement).

Xenobiotic
04-04-2014, 05:06 PM
I wish this would happen...but no, IMO, it's very unlikely Sam will ever be 10m or below this season (unless it gets a badass replacement).

Yup, every other "Arcane" pet's "Arcane" ability blows compared to samael. If sts gonna make samael op, please make other "Arcane" pets actually Arcane. OR that kraken pet suggestion can be a new arcane pet, it looks like it could match against samael.

Givemeahellyeah
04-04-2014, 06:40 PM

Yeah pls fix this ASAP...
This would stop 99per of drama and fights that happen in pvp.
Thank you

Xenobiotic
04-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Yeah pls fix this ASAP...
This would stop 99per of drama and fights that happen in pvp.
Thank you

Well..maybe just 50% of the drama will hopefully stop :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tendirin
04-04-2014, 07:57 PM
pet spammers r probaly little kids

Xeusx
04-04-2014, 10:28 PM
pet spammers r probaly little kids
lols, you having a bullshyt, they are not little kids

Hiosahaf
04-04-2014, 11:00 PM
lols, you having a bullshyt, they are not little kids

Correct. They are adults who behave like little kids :D