PDA

View Full Version : Stat increase on buffs....

chriscw97
12-14-2010, 05:35 AM
Basically say every 20 DEX added to a bird will increase not only skills but de/buffs.
Maybe it could raise focus, evasion, break armor etc. by 1 extra point to give more advantage.
Just came up with it roughly today, since they changed the dmg dif. for skills should it be the same for de/buffs?

bladesword
12-14-2010, 06:26 AM
Increase skills? Debuffs? meh are you saying that pure birds should now own in pvp?

chriscw97
12-14-2010, 07:20 AM
I dunno maybe could beevery 30-50 stats they put would grant them one point in the skills

KingFu
12-14-2010, 07:24 AM
I disagree. Dex already increases crit and hit which effects spells, dex increases hit and crit more frequently on archers compared to other classes, correct? Int increases all of mage spells, but it also increases the strength of restore on archer and warrior. Str increases armor. Each attribute effects different parts of the build in different ways. Keep it as it is, archer are fine now, we don't need to make their skills any stronger. All we need to do is figure out how str birds and pally can stop being so op.

chriscw97
12-14-2010, 07:28 AM
NO i meant for all classes so pure tankers would obviously get more armor where as pallys dont have that ad, u get what im trying to say?

KingFu
12-14-2010, 07:31 AM
Ehh, I don't see it happening. I personally don't see any changes in build production very soon to improve tanks but that just my prediction. This may work though, depends how extreme they take it though. It may nerf all hybrid in general.

chriscw97
12-14-2010, 07:38 AM
well i hope they do nerf them a little....
When i started this game i always made my guys pure except when i needed deex for hit%