PDA

View Full Version : Think Us...Buff Us......

Hoardseeker
04-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Just a Suggestion to Buff Lv36 Mythic Set as Lv41 Legendaries was Buffed to have MORE armour than Lv36 Mythic set ....now legendaries got more Survivability......

FluffNStuff
04-04-2014, 10:50 AM
And the previous mythics have more stats / killability which is how it should be. Mythics should have better stats, the 41 Elite armor should at LEAST have more armor.

Iliketolol
04-04-2014, 11:02 AM
Just a Suggestion to Buff Lv36 Mythic Set as Lv41 Legendaries was Buffed to have MORE armour than Lv36 Mythic set ....now legendaries got more Survivability......

What are u thinking? U gnna use that set forerver?

Mythics are supposed to be good for 2 lvl caps i.e 36 and 41 ... Legendaries are supposed to be good for current cap..

Imo its perfect now..

Hoardseeker
04-04-2014, 11:33 AM

Mythics are supposed to be good for 2 lvl caps i.e 36 and 41 ... Legendaries are supposed to be good for current cap..

Imo its perfect now..
I'm Talking about the 2nd Cap ! Check what FluffNstuff said "It must be at LEAST Better than Current Legendaries"

octavos
04-04-2014, 11:39 AM

Imo its perfect now..

yup im not a mythic user..or ever will be (till a nice donation happens XD) but LMAO is right, i can actually now try elites..with the new pinks, they now have some use, and i'm an avid user since i don't merch.

SO ATM, i have enough armor and health to give these a shot. I do believe mythics do need to be replaced after 2 caps, but I would love for mythic gear in normal maps. Mythic's will become the new legendaries..and arcane the new mythic. but since that aint gonna happen...Pinks needs to have value for many players. I understand many opened crates and also bought with gold, but out with the old..and in with the new.

So the people who actually need a buff would be the pink users, since they have to start at the bottom...to even try the elite campaigns.

that is all :ghost:

FluffNStuff
04-04-2014, 12:01 PM
I'm Talking about the 2nd Cap ! Check what FluffNstuff said "It must be at LEAST Better than Current Legendaries"

What FluffNStuff said is that the Mythic's from last cap should have better 'STATS' and they definitely do. The Magma Doublet of Potency has 44 Dex, 22 Int, 3 Damage and 927 Amor. The Level 36 Mythic Has 50 Dex, 6 Strength, 13 Int, 1.21 Dodge, 2.8 Crit, 4.5 Damage and 840 Armor. So the level 41 ARMOR has more ARMOR and the level 36 MYTHIC has better STATS. And this is how is SHOULD be.

Sceazikua
04-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Oh noes, because STS buffed those magma and dragon skin not to be useless, now all armor should be buffed and those stuff will have both lower armor and stats, once again. Logic ;)

Kakashis
04-04-2014, 01:20 PM
I'm just upset that the old 26/30/ mythic items are still coming out of crates at 41 expansion. They need to update to 41 versions or just stop letting them drop altogether. Glacian and hammerjaw should be removed from crates as well.