PDA

View Full Version : ingame update issue milestone/droid

rnotenboom
12-14-2010, 07:23 AM
hi guys,

does anyone know why i can't update ingame?
installed it from the android market (a serveral times with and without the memorycard)

please let me know :)

thx

thugimmortal
12-14-2010, 08:06 AM
What do u mean update ingame the updates are patches that the devs put in when theres a server shutdown and the big updates we have to download again from the market

rnotenboom
12-14-2010, 09:28 AM
euhm when i downloaded the game i have to sign up so i did that than he gonna download a update ( connecting to the patchserver )

StompArtist
12-14-2010, 09:32 AM
euhm when i downloaded the game i have to sign up so i did that than he gonna download a update ( connecting to the patchserver )

Not sure if it is the same issue but I have had a problem with the app being "locked" in an update. You have to force close it and start it again. Should be fine.

thugimmortal
12-14-2010, 09:39 AM
Pocket legends updates automaticly when you logg in you cannot update manually if the problem still exists on the main menu of the game press the top left icon and click report a problem you will then be able to email support or ask a dev when they are on thier names are red in colour

rnotenboom
12-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Mmm idontknow cause when i want to log in i type in my account thats working but then i see a screen with updatte and connecting to patchserver and than i get a error

StompArtist
12-14-2010, 09:57 AM
Mmm idontknow cause when i want to log in i type in my account thats working but then i see a screen with updatte and connecting to patchserver and than i get a error

If you are using a Droid it is the same issue. "Force stop" it first then uninstall and reinstall. If you do not force stop it for some reason the same problem comes back after the reinstall. I had that very same issue a little while ago.

rnotenboom
12-14-2010, 10:19 AM
Ah i am using a droid but how do you do a force stop? Thanks for your help

StompArtist
12-14-2010, 10:23 AM
Ah i am using a droid but how do you do a force stop? Thanks for your help

Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Pocket Legends -> Force stop

rnotenboom
12-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Mm tried it but thats doesnt work neither :( stays on the update screen for about 10 sec and than give a error: ( thanks anyway