PDA

View Full Version : HEY :) I just want to know!

Stevenmc
04-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Hey STS, my PL 4 year is coming up, and I've really had a good time playing this game over the years. But alas I've run out of things I want to do. I made the 3 end game classes (Fox and rhino aren't my thing), I've made so many farmers ect. Pvp has even become somewhat repetitive to me. I even got into Rated M, which it has been my goal to get into a pro pvp guild since I really got into pvp at 66 cap. I've completed my goals, and done all I can. I really appreciate this game, it's been a big part of my free time growing up. Through the good times and bad it's been a fun part of my life. But, if there really is no plan to have an updated cap this year, it's time to hang up my ol' founders helm, and move on. Maybe I'll try AL again, but I can never play that for long periods, I can't get into it. 0_o
So, be honest, is there a plan to update? I've just been hanging around waiting for some news.

Thanks!
-Stevenmc
~Istaff

Bous
04-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Forreal. Been trying to get that 2 peice elite ring for my fox

XghostzX
04-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Steven, I don't think you'll find what you're looking for in the near future. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a PL expansion in a year or two, but I really just don't see it happening soon.

I don't play PL like it's a hard-core MMO. Rather, I play it in small bursts. I know you have a place for PL so don't just quit and give it up - I guarantee you'll want to come back to it. Heck, I just ran into an old friend who quit and then came back and said "I can't stay away."

Just play PL more leisurely and it'll be a lot more enjoyable :D

Schnitzel
04-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Do what Ghostz said, and play it in small bursts.

To be honest i do that too.
Just log in, walk around, get blessing, log out (and play another game)

DON'T QUIT!! otherwise PL will have one less founder (and we near extinction)

Stevenmc
04-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Steven, I don't think you'll find what you're looking for in the near future. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a PL expansion in a year or two, but I really just don't see it happening soon.

I don't play PL like it's a hard-core MMO. Rather, I play it in small bursts. I know you have a place for PL so don't just quit and give it up - I guarantee you'll want to come back to it. Heck, I just ran into an old friend who quit and then came back and said "I can't stay away."

Just play PL more leisurely and it'll be a lot more enjoyable :D

By quit I just mean un-install the app. Haha. I already did. I'm not going to delete the account. Just gonna stay away. I'm keeping the forums app though, someone message me if there is any updates :D

XghostzX
04-04-2014, 08:50 PM
By quit I just mean un-install the app. Haha. I already did. I'm not going to delete the account. Just gonna stay away. I'm keeping the forums app though, someone message me if there is any updates :D

Hmm ok say hi doe <3

Stevenmc
04-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Hmm ok say hi doe <3

For sure, I'll stop by sometimes :)

Sheugokin
04-04-2014, 10:59 PM
NUUUUU. I need someone to own!!

Dun leave lel. One less player to CTF wif.

aw205
04-04-2014, 11:09 PM

sigh,

I need the founders helm cus it will match my gratitude shield.

they both have the jewel.

So perty.

Ssneakykills
04-05-2014, 03:24 AM
No Steve don't leave, have you tried diffrent levels of pvp? I've been doing that recently and it's pretty fun Ive also been making new friends and enemies of course :3

Stevenmc
04-11-2014, 11:35 PM
WOAHH STS JUST SAID NO NEW CAP.
That is the end for me. I gave away 3.5 mil and gear to peoples! This has been a crazy 4 years! I appreciate everyone I've formed friendships with!

LONG LIVE POCKET LEGENDS!

LONG LIVE RATED M!

love you guys:) thanks STS for this game! It got me through some rough times through my teenage years! Stay real people!

Dang I teared up a little bit when I wrote this. I really did grow up with this game.

bglir
04-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Steven, i feel you, its better to play less than to completely be gone, if other notice too, i also not like before always online, and soon i am going to join you too, i will be log in less and less, it was really a fun memorable experience in pocket legends, Steven i have truly great time going with and against you in CTF hopefully we shall meet again.

Ghost Sig: Legends never die, they just fade away... thats what we are just fading away.

Zeus
04-12-2014, 05:48 AM
Steven, i feel you, its better to play less than to completely be gone, if other notice too, i also not like before always online, and soon i am going to join you too, i will be log in less and less, it was really a fun memorable experience in pocket legends, Steven i have truly great time going with and against you in CTF hopefully we shall meet again.

Ghost Sig: Legends never die, they just fade away... thats what we are just fading away.

I agree, fading away.

I still like to log in from time to time on PL, it brings back fond memories. AL is great and all, but playing PL in short bursts gives gratification that no other Legends game gives.