PDA

View Full Version : Implement Rules In CTF

Theillist1
04-04-2014, 11:12 PM
I am begging you STS... PLEEASEEE make a few simple rules in CTF.
1. Make it so the team that captures the flag, must control both of the flags.
2. Dont allow both teams to cross chat.
3. Remove names from PvP... like make it manditory that names dont show in the PvP zone.
I dont see how none of this was implemented yet... WE NEED rules... its just a FARM FEST. Not only would this bring life to pvp it might fatten your wallet.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Hoardseeker
04-05-2014, 10:57 AM
No Name? Oh! I'd be Near my Enemy thinking as a Friend :3 ah! Hi Friend! *Hits and dies* *lol*

epicrrr
04-05-2014, 11:29 AM
No Name? Oh! I'd be Near my Enemy thinking as a Friend :3 ah! Hi Friend! *Hits and dies* *lol*

lmao, i might be running and helping someone from an enemy guild-- oh the horror!

Ebezaanec
04-05-2014, 11:34 AM
No name? Fine, I'll just let my guildies know I am wearing a specific combination of vanities. That way.. We can identify ourselves :p

Ex: Leprechaun Gold Hat, Arlor Winterfest suit, L26 Cap Banner.

User111
04-05-2014, 12:03 PM
No name? Fine, I'll just let my guildies know I am wearing a specific combination of vanities. That way.. We can identify ourselves :p

Ex: Leprechaun Gold Hat, Arlor Winterfest suit, L26 Cap Banner.

Smelly helm and ripped armor :P

Bless
04-05-2014, 12:05 PM
-1 on names, whats the point of having names then?

Rare
04-05-2014, 05:43 PM
I can see it now.

"You were spot blocking"

"Nuhuh"

"Uhuh they had the same outfit as you"

Bless
04-05-2014, 06:33 PM
I can see it now.

"You were spot blocking"

"Nuhuh"

"Uhuh they had the same outfit as you" Lol what happens if somebodys in your hunt list

Sky_is_epicgearz
04-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Most people doesn't realise but if you don't want to talk to the opposing team you can type /team <your message> and you can only talk to your team. Without cross-chat we couldn't organise 1v1s same thing if there was no name. #massconfusion :P

However I agree that capturing the flag would require that your flag is not held by an enemy and is in the flag room.