PDA

View Full Version : Red Jester Vanity (see image)

Xts
04-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Am I the only one longing for a new rare Vanity that can beat or even just can be equal to the normal auction prices of Red Arlor, Steel Commando, Green Arlor and some other high-priced vanities on store? Well I understand and respect the value of those said vanities coz most of them were available only on the 2nd season of the game; there werw only few plat buyers during that time who were able to purchase and store most of those vanities making them very rare and having an insane prices in auction. Well, I am sick and tired seeing only those vanities rocking the peak of vanity categories in the consignment shop nowadays. We need some more rare vanities. We need much better style. I suggest the Red Jester or any much cooler vanity from Sts that can break the spell of the magic of the second season vanities that might be looted on Locked Grand Crate of the Watch. Ofcourse, its loot rarity must be like the rarity of Mythic drop or even much harder like in-between the Mythic-Arcane drop rate so that its price will also be insane on CS....
Will you agree or disagree?
Why then?
Pls leave your comments here!!!

Wutzgood
04-05-2014, 07:58 AM
There won't be any new vanities that will be priced higher than the old arlors unless its done like the original jester one and only given to a few people. Putting them in locked didnt work (see snow conquistador set) and having them available for plat for a couple days doesn't work either (see white jester set). People look at vanities as investments now so alot of people hoard them and flood the market with them later. Basically those arlor sets will always be highest ones that drop or are sold for platinum.

Mrsheriff
04-05-2014, 12:34 PM
I think that wouldn't work anymore, if new vanities come out for only a FEW days, much players will buy around 10+ sets and will set them in cs after a few weeks/months. Imagine 200 people bought 20 sets of the white jester vanity for plat, they wait a few months and then they sell them in cs. There will be too much sets in the cs, so the price won't be as high as the red arlor or steel commando vanities, because too much players have the same "strategy".

Xts
04-05-2014, 02:27 PM
There won't be any new vanities that will be priced higher than the old arlors unless its done like the original jester one and only given to a few people. Putting them in locked didnt work (see snow conquistador set) and having them available for plat for a couple days doesn't work either (see white jester set). People look at vanities as investments now so alot of people hoard them and flood the market with them later. Basically those arlor sets will always be highest ones that drop or are sold for platinum.
Well, i think you must consider what I said regarding their drop rate rarity from Lockeds. Ikr, Conquistador Vanities are total junks coz their loot drop rate are also insane making them on a low ball state. Hope you consider my rarity suggestion as well. Thnx anyways ;-)

Xts
04-05-2014, 02:32 PM
I think that wouldn't work anymore, if new vanities come out for only a FEW days, much players will buy around 10+ sets and will set them in cs after a few weeks/months. Imagine 200 people bought 20 sets of the white jester vanity for plat, they wait a few months and then they sell them in cs. There will be too much sets in the cs, so the price won't be as high as the red arlor or steel commando vanities, because too much players have the same "strategy".
I read again my thread from the beginning till ending for about 5 times and I didnt see there that Im suggesting for a new vanities than can be bought from the store using plats -.-. What I am suggesting is a new vanity that can ONLY be looted from Locked Grand Crate of the Watch with a very and extremely LOW drop rate... -.-

Bunny♥
04-05-2014, 03:49 PM
cute idea kid :)

Xts
04-05-2014, 03:54 PM
cute idea kid :)
Thnx miss blogger :)

psychohammer
04-05-2014, 04:01 PM
+1! perfect idea..all the expencive vanitys are getting boring..we want something new!

Kakashis
04-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Contest vanities like jester are worth the most. I still love the green arlor the most.

Tendirin
04-06-2014, 10:30 AM
hackers these days .... lol

Xts
04-10-2014, 08:05 AM
hackers these days .... lol
lemew... :/

bloodpack004
04-10-2014, 08:32 AM
red and black looks badass!

Xts
04-11-2014, 02:59 AM
red and black looks badass!
looks cool for me... just suggesting on the first place :)

bloodpack004
04-11-2014, 03:33 AM
looks cools for me... just suggesting on the first place :)

Hope STS consider making one ;)

Mrwolfla
04-15-2014, 06:54 PM
I think it'd be cool to have like mythic and arcane vanities. And like each give a bonus to primary stat or something

Xts
04-16-2014, 02:38 AM
I think it'd be cool to have like mythic and arcane vanities. And like each give a bonus to primary stat or something
Haha, its gonna be awkward... look:
Common
Rare
Epic
Legendary
Vanity
Mythic Vanity
Arcane Vanity
Mythic
Arcane
was that your idea? haha :)

Mrmalibog