PDA

View Full Version : Pics of all Mad Scientist Spawn Locations! Get Doctor Title! Farm Moontear Relics!

Boughtinblood
04-05-2014, 12:31 AM
In case anyone is interested in teal raver bottoms, Doctor title or farming moonstone relics, I took some screen shots of all the Mad Scientist spawns I found.

The fastest way to farm him is to run straight to these points. If he doesn't spawn, exit to map and run straight back to his spawn point over, and over until he shows up. (If there are too many enemies already on the screen he can't spawn.)

PIC 1: Willowbrook Parish: Crypt Sanitation

Boughtinblood
04-05-2014, 12:32 AM
PIC 2: Fresnel Cemetery: Disturbing the Dead

Boughtinblood
04-05-2014, 12:33 AM
PIC 3: Worlmen Sepulcher: Unholy Remains

Boughtinblood
04-05-2014, 12:33 AM
PIC 4: Worlmen Sepulcher: Demons in the Woods

Janezap
04-05-2014, 09:45 AM
PIC 3: Worlmen Sepulcher: Unholy Remains

Why there is red exclamation mark?

sinisterking
04-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Why there is red exclamation mark?

He disabled experience gain and you can do this by going to options, clicking the social tab, and at the bottom left you check disable xp gain
This prevents you from gaining experience and leveling up

doomdoomdoom
05-31-2014, 04:59 PM
One of the questions I still get asked a lot is....where does mad scientist pop?.....so thought this thread needed a bump.

Santosh Elangadi
06-06-2014, 01:24 PM
he drops relic moontear gem and also u achieve title" THE DOCTOR"

ispacedout
07-05-2014, 10:00 AM
i get that too idk how and why

ispacedout
07-05-2014, 11:05 AM
@boughtinblood i've been trying an entire day and got nothing.

doomdoomdoom
07-07-2014, 02:09 PM
@boughtinblood i've been trying an entire day and got nothing.

Mad scientist can take a long time to pop up just like other exes can. Fastest way to find him is find 2 other friends that also want to find Mad Scientist. Then all 3 of you run independently in solo mode in Worlmen 1 (that's the one I have found him the most at). When mad scientist pops up for any of you...that person invites the other 2. It might still take the whole day for you all to see him once, but a lot faster than doing it on your own. Good luck!

Rosybuds
07-09-2014, 05:27 PM
I still cant find him only One of my Chars Has the Scientist Title Unbelievable !! @,@ I HATE HIM & HARG , Harg for those Damn Axes and Just Plain Hate Scientist because I can Never Find Him :,( crying into plate of Cookies, Now cookies have went soggy Arghhhhh :(

doomdoomdoom
07-09-2014, 06:20 PM
I still cant find him only One of my Chars Has the Scientist Title Unbelievable !! @,@ I HATE HIM & HARG , Harg for those Damn Axes and Just Plain Hate Scientist because I can Never Find Him :,( crying into plate of Cookies, Now cookies have went soggy Arghhhhh :(

Next time you catch me on DL, remind me and I can try to hunt him with you.

Mezderak
07-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Doom the hunting expert. no doubt

doomdoomdoom
07-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Doom the hunting expert. no doubt

Actually Vi is the guild's hunting expert. She is really lucky with them. I just like hunting mad sci.

Rosybuds
07-10-2014, 07:22 AM
If you see him Tie him up and PM me iL join in 2seconds lol.. Thanks Doom I will iL need to add your main too CrazyDiamond & OriginalHeart Those are the two that need the Title & Thomas Can Deal with his own Char's I've done enough for his Two lol... Hopefully he might drop them MoonTears as they need them (well obviously) lol since They ain't seen him lol..:sorrow::hopelessness:

Rosybuds
07-10-2014, 07:26 AM
Next time you catch me on DL, remind me and I can try to hunt him with you.

Thanks Honey :eagerness::banana:

Mezderak
07-10-2014, 01:29 PM
the mad dentist drops relic toothbrushs and legendary toothpaste or rare floss lol.

Rosybuds
07-14-2014, 10:07 AM
the mad dentist drops relic toothbrushs and legendary toothpaste or rare floss lol.

I'd be happy even finding him lol lol .... At least I get my Fangs Cleaned ;)

midnightsorrow
11-18-2014, 11:11 PM
In case anyone is interested in the Doctor title or farming moonstone relics, I took some screen shots of all the Mad Scientist spawns I found.

The fastest way to farm him is to run straight to these points. If he doesn't spawn, exit to map and run straight back to his spawn point over, and over until he shows up. (If there are too many enemies already on the screen he can't spawn.)

PIC 1: Willowbrook Parish: Crypt Sanitation

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to not only list the locations but go above and beyond by adding the images and the tips of doing the run solo with friends.
I really appreciate everything you've done here and the effort it took.

A very thankful player

Dieinmyarms
11-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Notice the Demons in the Woods spawn location for the Mad Scientist is right beside the spawn location for Grant Hauer on the same map. I spawned Mad Scientist one run and Grant Hauer the very next run. Mad Scientist drops teal raver bottoms. Grant Hauer drops teal raver top. This one map gives you a chance for both.