Is the Computer Version for PL going to be out soon,
because my mom took my Iphone away and I dont want to miss out
all the holiday stuffs and events.

Cabero
12-14-2010, 10:20 AM
Doubt it sorry.

Retributionzx
12-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Mrpredalien don't feel bad. My I device is banned permanently because oh a hacker I think..... But eventually you get use to it. Plus you can always ask a friend to borrow the I device or go there place and play.

By the way cabero is right Sts is still perfecting the computer version it will take awhile before it complete I'm guessing a few months.

Killzter
12-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Just a noob question; Does anyone know if the computer version and mobile version will be on the same server? :)

icantgetkills
12-15-2010, 10:25 AM
Doubt it sorry.

Dont speak if you dont no the answer :) it's early 2011 January feburary

icantgetkills
12-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Just a noob question; Does anyone know if the computer version and mobile version will be on the same server? :)

Yes they will be together from my knowledge

mrpredalien
12-15-2010, 02:28 PM
Thank you Icantgetkills. I'm in school and everyone is looking at me since I am so excited,, lol

omnipresence
12-15-2010, 02:35 PM

The question is if it would be out soon for the holidays. January and February are after the holidays so the comment "doubt it sorry" is valid.

Ibmk
12-15-2010, 02:36 PM
ahhh www.mudkipz.ws is so annoying!!! "mum" "yes" repeated over and over again

Cabero
12-15-2010, 02:57 PM

Don't you think the winterfest will be over by then?! That's the timeline he was wondering about.
Read his question more thourghly before you tell someone they don't know what they are talking about.

Cabero
12-15-2010, 02:59 PM
The question is if it would be out soon for the holidays. January and February are after the holidays so the comment "doubt it sorry" is valid.

Lol guess I should have read all the rest off the comments before I responded. lol

Ps thank you Omni :)

supremo502
12-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Where did you guys read about this? If so, Spacetime better have good security like WoW's Warden cuz this will lead to botting and stuff :(

Varking
12-15-2010, 03:26 PM
They announced a while back the game will be playable from iOS devices, Android Devices, and PCs. They also declined to develop for Windows Phones because that would require too much code reword because of the current code tech used on the game now. There was also a photo released a while back with the game running on a Droid, iPhone, iPad, and laptop. I will see if I can find it.

http://images.mmorpg.com/images/newsImages/422010/PL_4devices.jpg

mrpredalien
12-15-2010, 03:53 PM
ooh, I am so going to try the PC version. Thx
They announced a while back the game will be playable from iOS devices, Android Devices, and PCs. They also declined to develop for Windows Phones because that would require too much code reword because of the current code tech used on the game now. There was also a photo released a while back with the game running on a Droid, iPhone, iPad, and laptop. I will see if I can find it.

http://images.mmorpg.com/images/newsImages/422010/PL_4devices.jpg

Killzter
12-23-2010, 04:12 AM
Yes they will be together from my knowledge

Thank you alot for the answer.

Echelong
12-23-2010, 09:34 AM
Good news but its going to be a disadvantage on pvp for the people that play on iPhones and androids because of the macros and different things that are going to come. So I guess I will PVE on my phone and pvp on my laptop ;-)

[Lt] Shiny
12-23-2010, 09:58 AM
There's still a problem with the PC version Pocket Legends is going on: the screen will be the same size as the iPad screen now. Devs said that there's a 50/50 chance that its going to be fixed. Hope it is... Don't really want to play it on computer when its only the same size of an iPad... XD

mrpredalien
12-23-2010, 12:53 PM
I seriously hope then.
Everyone Let's play XD

Pharcyde
12-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Good news but its going to be a disadvantage on pvp for the people that play on iPhones and androids because of the macros and different things that are going to come. So I guess I will PVE on my phone and pvp on my laptop ;-)

Not to mention the new generation of hardcore PC gamers we will get... Expect the friendly Pocket Legends community to vanish.

mrpredalien
12-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Not to mention the annonymous hackers
and hack sites who sells hack..
There will be problems if there are going pc

jjjjaaaakkkke
12-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Maybe they'll add in Player mods like RS. I was a mod in RS :D the community there is extremly inappropriate, and mean at times. But, the community is fun at times. The PL community is nice..(most of the time).

Eleanor
12-26-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm sorry but why is this thread in the enchantress section?

MoonYeol
12-27-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm sorry but why is this thread in the enchantress section?

Because it's a legit fact that players who play heal/spell characters in mmo's are most concerned about games being destroyed by hacks? Or maybe it's just a mistake. But I seriously doubt that anything except the first statement is even a remote possibility.

Eleanor
12-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Yes but not just them but ALL of the other characters/players out there are concerned with hacks...

However, this is not a thread that specifically tackles the Enchantress...

Have you ever thought of this in the General Discussion area where I think it is more appropriate... or perhaps the Suggestions and Feedback area...

Pharcyde
12-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Yes but not just them but ALL of the other characters/players out there are concerned with hacks...

However, this is not a thread that specifically tackles the Enchantress...

Have you ever thought of this in the General Discussion area where I think it is more appropriate... or perhaps the Suggestions and Feedback area...

I have seen this guy reply in other Enchantress posts. I think he forgot he was in the Enchantress section and posted here, as he is a Enchantress and all. Common mistake :).

MoonYeol
12-28-2010, 06:01 AM
Is it possible to move posts? Otherwise it should be rewritten and removed from this section. And no, I wasn't being serious with my last post. Anyway, would hate for this game to be ruined by hacks and bots.

jjjjaaaakkkke
12-28-2010, 12:35 PM
I just noticed this thread was in thee wrong section lol..

XghostzX
12-28-2010, 07:32 PM
umm yeah it's in the wrong section. But having the game on a PC would attract alot more players and have a much better community IMO. Would it require your email and password like on the Ipod or Iphone? So you can play as your characters on either a PC or handheld device.

Wildder
12-28-2010, 08:07 PM
Nice a computer version! :) I had no idea! :D

jjjjaaaakkkke
12-28-2010, 08:51 PM
When the game goes on PC it won't make a better community lol..

Pharcyde
12-29-2010, 04:18 AM
umm yeah it's in the wrong section. But having the game on a PC would attract alot more players and have a much better community IMO. Would it require your email and password like on the Ipod or Iphone? So you can play as your characters on either a PC or handheld device.

Its actually quite the opposite. Once we go to PC we will literally become Runescape, Community wise.

BlueMagma
12-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Its actually quite the opposite. Once we go to PC we will literally become Runescape, Community wise.

D: The Horror...

jjjjaaaakkkke
12-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Actually RS can be a really fun community.

Ruscour
12-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Can. But the other 99% is not fun at all.

mrpredalien
12-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Lol so many tackles bout where this post is supposed to be.
Srsly who cares?? I did this in school really bored which led me to get addicted lol =)

Phoenixking
12-30-2010, 04:38 PM
ANOTHER THING WICH IS DUMB BUT THE NAME is goign to fight in the way the games is soppused to be they are the name POCKET legends will be weird if its on pc so what will happen to the name? they might change it

Pharcyde
12-30-2010, 07:58 PM

Ha I just laughed for 1/7th of a second after I read that one.

jjjjaaaakkkke
12-31-2010, 09:36 AM
Pharycde if your not a noob and you go to world 1 or 3 lumby or varry sq. it's pretty fun.

Alias_TheMax
12-31-2010, 11:33 AM
ANOTHER THING WICH IS DUMB BUT THE NAME is goign to fight in the way the games is soppused to be they are the name POCKET legends will be weird if its on pc so what will happen to the name? they might change it

Sorry but what means PC ??? PORTABLE Computer :P So pocket = portable
xD

Arterra
12-31-2010, 11:48 AM
actually... pc is personal computer... look it up, seriously.

anyway, im still with computer version. stop getting you knickers in a twist over names...

Firepants
12-31-2010, 01:20 PM
Not to mention the new generation of hardcore PC gamers we will get... Expect the friendly Pocket Legends community to vanish.
I really hope they never come out then. I love the community and developers of this game, and include all the hackers... Such a shame.

jjjjaaaakkkke
12-31-2010, 01:26 PM
portable computer... ROFL!