mrpredalien
12-14-2010, 10:11 AM
What's better, Mirage Robe or Cyber Robe,
because I'm trying to buy Mirage...

Ellyidol
12-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Cyber I heard gives 3 more armour.

But mirage robe works with the set.

Since most use eye/wand and keeper staff, I'd suggest the Cyber since your not getting the set bonus anyway from Mirage.

Kujen
12-14-2010, 11:46 AM
I think it's +2 more armor, and it's been mentioned there is a hidden +25 health and mana buff. But yeah most people don't use full cosmos set for the bonus anyway, so it may be better to go with cyber. If you really want mirage though, I'm sure the price is dropping because of this quest.

FluffNStuff
12-14-2010, 12:16 PM
The mirage robes have always been about style.

ciss
12-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Their prices dropped like hell! And surely they wont stop here! Put mine at 175k (dropped today at ol) and it didnt sell yet. Cyber is the better one of course, no one uses the wizzard set lol.

Relytekal
12-14-2010, 02:36 PM
I think it's +2 more armor, and it's been mentioned there is a hidden +25 health and mana buff. But yeah most people don't use full cosmos set for the bonus anyway, so it may be better to go with cyber. If you really want mirage though, I'm sure the price is dropping because of this quest.

where/what is the buff?

Royce
12-14-2010, 03:54 PM
where/what is the buff?

It's a set bonus. If you wear mirage robe, OL helm and carry the mirage staff, you get a se bonus, but becaus the mirage staff is absolutely terrible, nobody uses it. The cyber robe is clearly better.