PDA

View Full Version : Always Downloading...

Farz
04-05-2014, 07:20 AM
Why everyday I log in,I must download all the content from the start?and the next day I must download again and again. Anyone get this problem or just met?

DocDoBig
04-05-2014, 08:06 AM
How much memory do you have left on your phone?

The thing is, the packages which you are downloading are saved into the cache of your phone (don't ask me why, in my opinion it's not the best idea but I guess it's easier to update then).

Sometimes when you hit a specific "free memory space" like for example 300mb memory left, your phone clears the cache automatically, i don't know why and when exactly it does, but I noticed it when I was low on memory it deleted my cache.

To fix it I would clear my memory so the Arcane legends packages have enough space in your cache - 700mb free memory (after the packages downloaded) should be good.

MetalForce
04-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Aye, you probably have an aggressive memory cleaner that's clearing all your caches. That would wipe all updates from your device and thus make you download again

utpal
04-05-2014, 09:26 AM
i bet u hav "clean master"app downloaded from.play store lol. it happened to me bt i deleted tht stupid app. now i m using go task manager rooted.
although anybody kno how to move those caches to sd card so it doesnt get wiped :3

Jig
04-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Bloody droids aye.. Apple ftw <^>(0.0)<^>

Farz
04-05-2014, 10:26 AM
i bet u hav "clean master"app downloaded from.play store lol. it happened to me bt i deleted tht stupid app. now i m using go task manager rooted.
although anybody kno how to move those caches to sd card so it doesnt get wiped :3

That clean master...is...zzz...

Frekken
04-05-2014, 10:30 AM
I got an lg l9 can keep real racing 2 and this game at time :-\... Gotta go Tru extrenal sd