PDA

View Full Version : Rings

QuaderupleeJr
04-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Most of us are upset about the fact that theres no new cap and those who have only capped once
will not be able to be rewarded with a 2pc / 3pc ring,
i think that sts could make a 1 pc ring ( quite similar to 2pc )
if not they could figure out a way for some to get a 2pc / 3pc, i am thinking they could do something about it since theres no cap :/

Lee19
04-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Good Idea!

dudetus
04-05-2014, 05:23 PM
No, Im perfectly happy with my 3pc black dragon ring.

NotYoCookiez
04-05-2014, 06:41 PM
i was the same like you in the past(Except i was cuter). i always complained that others had it and i couldnt have it. Now i have it and i realize that its rare for a reason. Others earned it and was there during the time soooo they should be entitled to a ring that helps them out. Its not impossible to kill people that have the ring if you dont have it

Lee19
04-05-2014, 06:52 PM
i was the same like you in the past(Except i was cuter). i always complained that others had it and i couldnt have it. Now i have it and i realize that its rare for a reason. Others earned it and was there during the time soooo they should be entitled to a ring that helps them out. Its not impossible to kill people that have the ring if you dont have it

Not only for PVP but for PVE too. I still get one hit by bosses

NotYoCookiez
04-05-2014, 07:01 PM

umm thats ur fault lol you can use potions.

It wont save you from stuff like that really... at most it will probably take 2 hits instead of 1 to kill you

Nihiliste
04-05-2014, 07:16 PM

Boo hoo :(

Cavoc
04-05-2014, 07:34 PM
i think that sts could make a 1 pc ring ( quite similar to 2pc )
Lol

Darker
04-05-2014, 09:44 PM
I have a Gold Drag Ring on a lvl 71 and i kill 76 savage bears (no ring), Fiery Mages (3pc) and birds (3pc).

NotYoCookiez
04-05-2014, 10:36 PM
I have a Gold Drag Ring on a lvl 71 and i kill 76 savage bears (no ring), Fiery Mages (3pc) and birds (3pc).

This just shows that bears are OP. Rings won't affect them.

Xyzther
04-06-2014, 07:54 AM

Then play like xyzther and win

Candylicks
04-06-2014, 08:05 AM
Most of the players with 2 And 3 PC rings don't play anymore so it's a moot point. The vanity shields are now what players earn for having game longevity.

quantionus
04-06-2014, 08:10 AM

nope u were not like the same , u knew u will have chances to get the ring but now ppl do not have any chance cuz it doesnt seem like we will have a new cap in near future. I can feel another 'Why we didnt make a cap in 2014' thread. Now people are trying to come up with new cool ideas just to make PL live and more playable ,its time to support not impede

Ssneakykills
04-06-2014, 08:36 AM
Tbh I don't think us lot should have 3 piece rings or 2 piece .The people who saying they want one need to learn how to kill people with rings and stop making threads.Yes they have a advantage but who cares they earned it... Just for the record I have no rings except drag rings. Its What makes the oldies unique from the younger ( newer ) players.

Rant over

QuaderupleeJr
04-06-2014, 09:07 AM
Well i'm not complaining its just the fact that they will never be accessible to those who have missed the chance
and also black dragon nowadays are worth 60m.
i am just suggesting if sts wouldn't mind making another way.

fourleaf
04-06-2014, 10:07 AM
please don't complain
just be content like others

No, Im perfectly happy with my 3pc black dragon ring.

quantionus
04-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Tbh I don't think us lot should have 3 piece rings or 2 piece .The people who saying they want one need to learn how to kill people with rings and stop making threads.Yes they have a advantage but who cares they earned it... Just for the record I have no rings except drag rings. Its What makes the oldies unique from the younger ( newer ) players.

Rant over

k so i say it and i know how to kill them. Yes its true they earned them but y not giving a chance to others. About the newer players , many of us who does pvp are oldies. So at least (to make u happy) sts should give a chance to those of us who have 2yr-3yr shields.

ps: not flaming just saying what i think

NotYoCookiez
04-06-2014, 01:14 PM
nope u were not like the same , u knew u will have chances to get the ring but now ppl do not have any chance cuz it doesnt seem like we will have a new cap in near future. I can feel another 'Why we didnt make a cap in 2014' thread. Now people are trying to come up with new cool ideas just to make PL live and more playable ,its time to support not impede

i actually did not know i would receive a ring. I capped during 66 and 71. During the 71 cap i had 2 elite items equipped and still no ring/bonus. Then black smoke came out and released the rings with bonus regardless of the elite item you have.

Like i said, not having a ring wont kill you. Especially if you are a bear. I have a 3 piece meal mage and i get 2 hit KO by 71 bears. At this point, rings are useless.

quantionus
04-06-2014, 01:53 PM
i actually did not know i would receive a ring. I capped during 66 and 71. During the 71 cap i had 2 elite items equipped and still no ring/bonus. Then black smoke came out and released the rings with bonus regardless of the elite item you have.

Like i said, not having a ring wont kill you. Especially if you are a bear. I have a 3 piece meal mage and i get 2 hit KO by 71 bears. At this point, rings are useless.

at that point its much ur fault , maybe ur build or u didnt practice enough. Anyways i m ok with not having an elite ring as i can manage to kill 3pc and egged bears doe i m writing for those of em who cant kill. And yes it does not kill them not having a ring but Y NOT

FortalWao
04-06-2014, 02:07 PM

umm thats ur fault lol you can use potions.

It wont save you from stuff like that really... at most it will probably take 2 hits instead of 1 to kill you
I'm still cracking up over both your comments. First of all, do you really think that if a boss hits 600+ (to one hit you), some 50hp and a bit of armor will save you? And NotYo if he gets one shot killed, how can he use pots...?
Given endgame sets' stats, the ring makes you mathematically like 2% more likely to win, but it's still prevailing luck... The pallies/bears/warbirds who all use op savage and cry because someone who's dex/int has a ring are the best.

quantionus
04-06-2014, 02:33 PM
I'm still cracking up over both your comments. First of all, do you really think that if a boss hits 600+ (to one hit you), some 50hp and a bit of armor will save you? And NotYo if he gets one shot killed, how can he use pots...?
Given endgame sets' stats, the ring makes you mathematically like 2% more likely to win, but it's still prevailing luck... The pallies/bears/warbirds who all use op savage and cry because someone who's dex/int has a ring are the best.

so what do u suggest bears to use?

dudetus
04-06-2014, 02:40 PM

Fiery set

FortalWao
04-06-2014, 02:45 PM

A different class? All jokes aside, use what you want, but as long as you're an endgame bear, don't brag/insult others or claim to have skill without the possibility of backing it up lower lvls. And definitely do NOT complain about rings.

quantionus
04-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Fiery set

gimme one i m too poor

Reunegade
04-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Pls post pic of ur face when they nerf savage and ur stuck with fiery

Caiahar
04-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Why does everyone complain?! You want to see hard? Look at me. I'm a freaking 75 BIRD, with a PLAT ring.
I don't get one hit by bosses in BSM, I do decent against everyone in endgame.
Forget 3PC, I dont even have dragon..meh. So stop complaining so much. It wont make a difference either

kwahiwik
04-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Why does everyone complain?! You want to see hard? Look at me. I'm a freaking 75 BIRD, with a PLAT ring.
Forget 3PC, I dont even have dragon..meh. So stop complaining so much. It wont make a difference either
Too right

Xyzther
04-06-2014, 10:24 PM

Ye you beat Chris 10-8 master

Caiahar
04-06-2014, 10:33 PM
Wheres my plat? Wheres my gold?! I call scam on Xyzther!

Extreme
04-07-2014, 06:29 AM
Ye you beat Chris 10-8 master

^ No ring still beat ring, shows that its possible.