PDA

View Full Version : Rogue

Reunegade
04-05-2014, 05:11 PM
1. I am going to buy a weeklong xp elixir. Where should I level up? I will mostly level with another rogue or solo.
2. What is a good inexpensive pet to use?
3. What is a good skill build?

Bless
04-05-2014, 05:20 PM
1. Wt4 or new tindirin maps if L40, if lower, then level up in the respective areas.
2. Malison is a great overall pet. 60k?
3. Lots of pve builds in the rogue discussion forums

Eyrika
04-05-2014, 05:28 PM
-You should level up in wt4 ^.^ (wt2-3 if u solo or 2 rogues)

- Malison is the best pet you can have (in inexpensive pet), and Talon is good too. Talon for pve and Malison for pvp. (Malison good too in pve).

- For your build it's different if you will PvE or PvP.

Candylicks
04-05-2014, 05:38 PM
What level are you now? I think if this is your first cap you should do quests and maps, and only use tombs to plvl when you find yourself comfortable with the maps. You cheat yourself out of so much of the game just doing tombs with first cap.

I agree Malison is a solid rogue pet.

For PvE build, read the forums and see what works for you. I use shadow pierce, nox, aimed, and traps.

This game is great with 4 skills mapped because you see a lot of different builds in each class. Totally diff than Pl.

keikali
04-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Best place to level up is NOT WT4 but KT4.

KT4 has been proven to be faster and more EXP time wise.

Impact
04-05-2014, 05:41 PM
What level are you now? I think if this is your first cap you should do quests and maps, and only use tombs to plvl when you find yourself comfortable with the maps. You cheat yourself out of so much of the game just doing tombs with first cap.

I agree Malison is a solid rogue pet.

For PvE build, read the forums and see what works for you. I use shadow pierce, nox, aimed, and traps.

This game is great with 4 skills mapped because you see a lot of different builds in each class. Totally diff than Pl.
Ew traps i use sp

Candylicks
04-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Ew traps i use sp

If u read my post u see I've sp too..

Eyrika
04-05-2014, 05:47 PM

KT4 has been proven to be faster and more EXP time wise.

Idk i have not really try the difference...ik me i do 1 wt4 in 3 min = 300xp (without xp elixir)...but it's true i do fast cause i have all time a pro party.

Bless
04-05-2014, 05:47 PM

KT4 has been proven to be faster and more EXP time wise. My bad, you're right Kei! I just spoke on my experience from previous caps but KT4 is indeed better overall.

Reunegade
04-05-2014, 06:08 PM
I am lvl 18. If i were to buy it, how many levels do you approximate i will gain?

Pandamoni
04-05-2014, 06:19 PM
It depends on how many days you will be grinding and how many hours a day. It's a really good deal andi you pick up a few pets and then cycle them out as they get hungry (never feed them, just switch when hungry) your pets will also gain the xp boost from the elixir.

I like malison, Mccraw and Horton as cheapy viable pets. Kettle and wrathjaw are also reasonable and nice for rogue.

I just leveled in the respective maps for my level, doing the dailies and quests as I went. When all of my pets were hungry I would stop playing for the day. But, that won't really work if you're running the week long elixir so you want to be sure you have enough gold for pots.

Impact
04-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Ew traps i use sp

If u read my post u see I've sp too..
Oops sry thought u said shadow viel, shadow viel is better then traps

Candylicks
04-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Oops sry thought u said shadow viel, shadow viel is better then traps

Yeah ? I had veil and just had hard time with it, but love my traps!

Madnex
04-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Veil over traps, at least for this season. When you feel the need to mob them up, you can do so by clever manoeures. Veil's party buffs are irrepleaceable.

The seven day deal rocks, I always seem to cap before it ends and then just level pets. But yeah, it depends on how much you're willing to play daily. After done with actives [SP, NB, AS, SV (+CM if you want to pvp)], go for INT 5/5 then DEX 5/5 followed by STR 5/5; damage over critical too if you choose to go that way.

Rogue is expensive to play with since it sucks potions worse than.. I'll stop myself there. Easiest class to gear out though so there's your balance if you plan to go that far. Good luck.

Xenobiotic
04-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Best place would be KT4, it has been proven by Serancha that WT4 necromancer's skeletons do not give xp or kill count. Cheapest good rogue pet is Malison tho I would definitely prefer Grimm, debuff and banish is extremely useful. At level 18, a week double xp elixir would guarantee cap IF you are dedicated to your work and put in effort. Btw I would level with you but you never have a solid party =.= get one and my build should work :). Please use Alrasia's blender spec, it is by far THE BEST grinding build I have ever seen. You can also use her Twisting Ribbit trick and I believe it gives you maximum crit forever if you time it correcly. Well anyways, this is what I've learned over time while grinding. Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reunegade
04-06-2014, 07:06 AM
Best place would be KT4, it has been proven by Serancha that WT4 necromancer's skeletons do not give xp or kill count. Cheapest good rogue pet is Malison tho I would definitely prefer Grimm, debuff and banish is extremely useful. At level 18, a week double xp elixir would guarantee cap IF you are dedicated to your work and put in effort. Btw I would level with you but you never have a solid party =.= get one and my build should work :). Please use Alrasia's blender spec, it is by far THE BEST grinding build I have ever seen. You can also use her Twisting Ribbit trick and I believe it gives you maximum crit forever if you time it correcly. Well anyways, this is what I've learned over time while grinding. Good luck :)

Haha, i'll try! Is only a rogue and a warrior good, or is a warrior, 2 rogues, and a mage the best?

Xenobiotic
04-06-2014, 07:54 AM
Haha, i'll try! Is only a rogue and a warrior good, or is a warrior, 2 rogues, and a mage the best?

Actually, I haven't tried yet but I think 4 rogues could potentially be the best.

Cweed
04-06-2014, 09:17 AM

I'd do 3 rogues and 1 Mage