sinisterking
04-06-2014, 01:28 AM
ok so my stats are
attack-333
defense-174
health-1382
damage-130
dps-215

i am not really good at ctf and i have more deaths than kills lol i think i need more practice. Anyways im not sure if my stats are good should i make anything higher? For ctf i use the powers dark binding,vermin swarm, fatal burst, and leap. Should i change anything from my stats or my powers? Thanks please leave me some tips on ctf and notes on my stats

Janezap
04-06-2014, 02:50 AM
ok so my stats are
attack-333
defense-174
health-1382
damage-130
dps-215

i am not really good at ctf and i have more deaths than kills lol i think i need more practice. Anyways im not sure if my stats are good should i make anything higher? For ctf i use the powers dark binding,vermin swarm, fatal burst, and leap. Should i change anything from my stats or my powers? Thanks please leave me some tips on ctf and notes on my stats

You should lower your attack,you need to raise your defense because you need to dodge all attack
Not very effective if you use vermin and dark binding,you should use fatal burst,brimstone,vermin swarm leap/blessing(your choice)
For the death:
1. Always kite from encountering a fire aura user
2. Use charged fatal burst then vermin and then run until fatal burst complete,charged fatal burst again and then leap then vermin
3. If you use charged fatal burst then charged brimstone,you will get alot of kill and ks
Finally,you need to practice about timing.Timing is the key to kill alot

Alaskalegend
04-07-2014, 07:31 PM
You should lower your attack,you need to raise your defense because you need to dodge all attack
Not very effective if you use vermin and dark binding,you should use fatal burst,brimstone,vermin swarm leap/blessing(your choice)
For the death:
1. Always kite from encountering a fire aura user
2. Use charged fatal burst then vermin and then run until fatal burst complete,charged fatal burst again and then leap then vermin
3. If you use charged fatal burst then charged brimstone,you will get alot of kill and ks
Finally,you need to practice about timing.Timing is the key to kill alot
I tried that but vermin swarm misses alot so i mostly end up :beaten: <--Like this lol

Janezap
04-08-2014, 06:21 AM
I tried that but vermin swarm misses alot so i mostly end up :beaten: <--Like this lol
You should use it near a window or when getting heart,trust me,although vermin misses alot,you should hope that it hits your opponent