PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a good person when

matanofx
04-06-2014, 04:35 AM
You know youre a good person when you see warriors outside km3 and just invite them cause you feel bad no one else will

You know youre a good person when you invest in an item but its value refuses to go up so after 2 months you give up and gift it to a friend =]

You know youre a good person when klaas gives you random eggs you donate to random low lvls in windmoore city like a freaking santa

When you're a mage and you use heal instead of shield so youre more helpful to your party =]]

When you make your girlfriend a nice dinner when its your days off and shes working, jkjkjk real men dont cook.

*That being said, i am not a good person but i know many of you are so feel free to post and take pride in your good deeds =)

Xeusx
04-06-2014, 06:02 AM
You know you're a good person when you give me mythic set and samael egg XD

Maalice
04-06-2014, 06:08 AM
When u give squash eggs to your guild so you can have a squash party

Khairi
04-06-2014, 06:16 AM
You know youre a good person when klaas gives you random eggs you donate to random low lvls in windmoore city like a freaking santa

This! After that , they add me and hey , "gimme some money sir"

Candylicks
04-06-2014, 06:25 AM
You willingly spend your plat to get out your gear that has upgraded 5 times already over double gem chance weekend, and alas... No supers. And you laugh and take it in stride.

ClumsyCactus
04-06-2014, 07:16 AM
You know you are a good person when you give me a lepre.
(It happened to me, and i'm still happy after a few months XD)

Hiosahaf
04-06-2014, 07:37 AM
So my response to your points...

1. No issue with this one.

2. Soo where's my Whim egg? XD

3. This isn't exactly being a good person... this is called clearing out your inventory :p

4. When a mage uses heal in elite, aggros and draws all mobs to him and then ends up dead in less than a second, that's not being a good person :(

5. Real men do cook. If you want to please your woman, few things beat a home-cooked dinner prepared with loving care by the man she loves :)

1. Agreed.

2. Whim egg hasn't decreased much, he should be gifting a Singe. :P

3. Stereotype. -.-

4. They just want to help warriors out. Just look at their pure hearts, you ruthless person..

5. Yes. we cook stories. :p

Sky_is_epicgearz
04-06-2014, 08:47 AM
You know your a good person when you die and go back to help the member of your party get to the boss in elites because they can't do it on their own

Sky_is_epicgearz
04-06-2014, 08:48 AM
You know your a good person when you wait for everyone to reach jarl before killing him

Sky_is_epicgearz
04-06-2014, 08:50 AM
You know your a good person when you help that random person beat bluecrap/bloodhammer and then declines their offer to reward you because "it was no big deal".

Akizah
04-06-2014, 08:58 AM
You know your a good person when someone your helping resets boss and then you do it all over again

ScaredBootyPopper
04-06-2014, 09:03 AM
You know ur a good person when u dont get angry when people still packs from u in PvP

Temarichan
04-06-2014, 09:57 AM
You when your a good person when you answer someones's call for help at Windmoore city.

matanofx
04-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Safiras- if breaking bad taught me anything its that real men only cook 1 thing... you know.

Thnx for sharing your thoughts btw everyone maybe people who read this and arent super sarcastic about it will learn to make the arcane community more friendly =]

Madnex
04-06-2014, 04:59 PM
You know you're a good person when instead of donating gold to those who ask, you take the time to teach them how to make it themselves. :)

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and he'll never be hungry again.

Xenobiotic
04-06-2014, 05:05 PM
You know you're a good person when instead of donating gold to those who ask, you take the time to teach them how to make it themselves. :)

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and he'll never be hungry again.

Yo Omni, why aren't you on in game?

Aziiii
04-06-2014, 05:16 PM
you know your a good person when an old friend tells u "here is my EVIL TWIN" ......and it's matan and u are still friends with him , to this day XD

Commanderkeen
04-06-2014, 06:17 PM
When your AoK listed. :)

Sky_is_epicgearz
04-07-2014, 03:21 AM
You know you're a good person when you see your friends item in the auction but you decide to wait a bit longer until it's sold to list yours so as to not undercut them

Instanthumor
04-07-2014, 03:28 AM

What if there's no fish where he is fishing?