PDA

View Full Version : Most balanced and skill requiring level for pvp?

Conradin
04-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Just wondering your thoughts

fourleaf
04-06-2014, 10:02 AM
sewers 55

Trenton
04-06-2014, 10:56 AM
^^^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Conradin
04-06-2014, 11:00 AM
What's the population like? I understand 56 is popular. I want to focus on a area with lots of players

Rolocolo
04-06-2014, 11:55 AM
71 bear

Waug
04-06-2014, 11:55 AM
What's the population like? I understand 56 is popular. I want to focus on a area with lots of players

Endgame is most active but then not balanced but definately a skill requiring lvl where u will b needing some serious skill to kill opponent whearas u can get two hit killed by str, non str / tank, non tank or anything, if u chose to play as non-str...

Impact
04-06-2014, 12:04 PM
30s active and pretty balanced, bears dont dominate at this lvl and u got a chance to beat one at ur lvl

fourleaf
04-06-2014, 12:12 PM
the more populated an area usually its because of unbalance, for example all the 56 mace users, 76 savage bears, 71 beastly bears, and lower level plat str plat packs.
55 will be populated by 56s so there will still be a good number of games, you can even carry some extra gem swords around and ask people to fight with those for some laughs.

MightyMicah
04-06-2014, 12:45 PM
30s active and pretty balanced, bears dont dominate at this lvl and u got a chance to beat one at ur lvl

This guy got it right! If you want the most balanced, I'd actually recommend 51, but if you want a really active level, 30 is a good option. The only issue is when 35s come in and ruin everything lol

Caiahar
04-06-2014, 12:49 PM

This guy got it right! If you want the most balanced, I'd actually recommend 51, but if you want a really active level, 30 is a good option. The only issue is when 35s come in and ruin everything lol
51 and 30 are most balanced lvls I've seen, even with plat pack. I dont say 56 is as balanced as rhinos and foxes are more underpowered there. Plus too many 61s ._.

NotYoCookiez
04-06-2014, 12:53 PM
55 is the most balanced level in the game. but everyone goes 56 and uses glyph. The 56 community is pretty active but you wont really find much people using sewers.

XghostzX
04-06-2014, 03:02 PM
I think each level-range will have its pros and cons. I enjoy end-game because it's by far the most populated PvP level and there are CTF matches going on constantly.

I enjoyed PvPing with a 35 bear, but everyone uses a bear at that level.

Caiahar
04-06-2014, 03:20 PM
I think each level-range will have its pros and cons. I enjoy end-game because it's by far the most populated PvP level and there are CTF matches going on constantly.

I enjoyed PvPing with a 35 bear, but everyone uses a bear at that level.
Wheres dat irl fight cmon lezgo.

XghostzX
04-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Wheres dat irl fight cmon lezgo.

Back of the school 3:00 be there

Conradin
04-06-2014, 05:03 PM
I'm too lazy to go end game. I have the gear for anywhere, just want company. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Impact
04-06-2014, 05:24 PM
I'm too lazy to go end game. I have the gear for anywhere, just want company. Thanks for the advice everyone.
You want good friends? Go 30
Alot less trash talking and teaming then higher and lower lvls. You wont be teamed by people ur lvl as a int mage or a str bear etc.
There are ofc individuals who stand out from others anf thrash talk and stuff but its minimal at 30-35, under 30 is dex beckon stomp kids. Over 35 is op beckon stomp plat kids who think they pro. And 40-50 is inactive. Abouve 50 is str farming int and dex lanf, so bes lvl imo is by far 30-35

Impact
04-06-2014, 05:25 PM

35 isnt a prob just nub dex beckon stomp bears with their op 100 dmg autos beckon stomp alone does over half my hp non all crits....

Conradin
04-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Is there any level that foxes or rhinos can compete in? Besides 55

Reunegade
04-06-2014, 05:42 PM
:(.

fourleaf
04-06-2014, 05:56 PM
rhino is useful at most levels for ffa and ctf, both are fairly weak at 1v1 unless vs dex classes

Caiahar
04-06-2014, 06:01 PM
rhino is useful at most levels for ffa and ctf, both are fairly weak at 1v1 unless vs dex classes
Right on first, wrong at second.
@Conradin: Rhinos are good 16-20, I use 16 since 20 is too common. 20 foxes also..
30 rhino is viable.
30 fox can be a beast
40 fox as well
51 rhino can kill everything except str bears.
51 Foxes can kill pretty much everything.
66+ rhino I hear is good, as well as fox.
If you're into that CTF and FFA, I would suggest a lvl that has many CTF/FFA games with rhino.

fourleaf
04-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Right on first, wrong at second.
@Conradin: Rhinos are good 16-20, I use 16 since 20 is too common. 20 foxes also..
30 rhino is viable.
30 fox can be a beast
40 fox as well
66+ rhino I hear is good, as well as fox.
If you're into that CTF and FFA, I would suggest a lvl that has many CTF/FFA games with rhino.
Yeh most my experience is 45+
65+ bear pretty much flings fox and rhino around, as the bear they do next to no dmg to you, I suppose str one might take out some mages if they land initial combo before mana shield

XghostzX
04-06-2014, 08:52 PM
I wouldn't use a rhino/fox for end game ctf. Lately more than ever they're extremely frowned upon due to their insane abilities to "fly" or "jump" straight across the map... Rhinos/foxes will usually get booted or asked to leave. If Crimsontider was still here he would've argued that rhinos/foxes should be and are fair for ctf.

Just a thought!

Caiahar
04-06-2014, 09:07 PM
I wouldn't use a rhino/fox for end game ctf. Lately more than ever they're extremely frowned upon due to their insane abilities to "fly" or "jump" straight across the map... Rhinos/foxes will usually get booted or asked to leave. If Crimsontider was still here he would've argued that rhinos/foxes should be and are fair for ctf.

Just a thought!
Not trying to brag, but standing up for rhinos is more of my job ;)
Crims all about bears though, ask him a legit question about bear and he'll give you a legit answer ;p
@fourleaf: My friend said that 66 rhino can kill anything except rlly good bears, and he's tried it so I believe him (Ses Trenton, I sometime believe you ;)) especially since at those higher lvls, the str sets dmg are pretty good.
And the fact that there is lvl 9 skills.

MightyMicah
04-06-2014, 10:04 PM

Just a thought!

I miss CrimsonTider :(

Burningdex
04-07-2014, 05:13 AM
I miss CrimsonTider :(

and he will reply here in 3..2.1...

(ghost text him or something xD)

ToastyLord
04-07-2014, 08:06 AM
I like lv10-20, its fun and pretty popular

Timelife
04-07-2014, 12:09 PM
35 isnt a prob just nub dex beckon stomp bears with their op 100 dmg autos beckon stomp alone does over half my hp non all crits....

35 bears are ez, i kill em on my 31

programmed
04-07-2014, 12:41 PM

Most of those 35 bears don't know what they're doing

fourleaf
04-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Crims all about bears though, ask him a legit question about bear and he'll give you a legit answer ;p
@fourleaf: My friend said that 66 rhino can kill anything except rlly good bears, and he's tried it so I believe him (Ses Trenton, I sometime believe you ;)) especially since at those higher lvls, the str sets dmg are pretty good.
I must just see the really sucky ones, ofcourse 80% of pvpers with rank 9 skills seem to be bear users, wonder why?
rhino/fox rank 7-9 skills arent as huge of a boost as for birds/bears and mages even
the rhino dmg buff is 12 more rank 6 vs 9 right?
and the hit debuffs from the 3 primary classes are much more powerful as the double rank 6 vs 9(8 for birds)

I honestly doubt one of the best rhinos can beat good 66 mages and angel birds

XghostzX
04-07-2014, 05:33 PM

Well, Crim did go out of way his way to start a thread about how Rhinos and Foxes should be considered "fair" and that people only need to adjust their gameplay strategies (i.e. classes need to defend flag more at own base).

And sorry, don't have his number xD

Caiahar
04-07-2014, 06:01 PM
I must just see the really sucky ones, ofcourse 80% of pvpers with rank 9 skills seem to be bear users, wonder why?
rhino/fox rank 7-9 skills arent as huge of a boost as for birds/bears and mages even
and the hit debuffs from the 3 primary classes are much more powerful as the double rank 6 vs 9(8 for birds)

Vital Force is used for hit. At level 9, youll get hit, which will help against bears hs and birds blind. Also, might is 100% stun lvl9. Guardian N Stone skin give a lot of armor lvl9. Heal and redemption heal alot.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

fourleaf
04-07-2014, 06:20 PM

Vital Force is used for hit. At level 9, youll get hit, which will help against bears hs and birds blind. Also, might is 100% stun lvl9. Guardian N Stone skin give a lot of armor lvl9. Heal and redemption heal alot.

16 hit buff right? Doesnt help alot vs -60 sure it give a bit of a chance, but even vs mage dmg debuff from lighting ice and weakness really low.

MightyMicah
04-07-2014, 07:30 PM

Dis rhino snob doe ;)

Impact
04-07-2014, 07:36 PM

I said beckon stomp dex bears lol

Burstnuke
04-07-2014, 07:53 PM

Rhinos is a beast, because guardian Heals all debuffs except Crushing blow and blind

Burstnuke
04-07-2014, 07:54 PM
16 hit buff right? Doesnt help alot vs -60 sure it give a bit of a chance, but even vs mage dmg debuff from lighting ice and weakness really low.
Guardian heals hs instantly, just gotta time it correctly cause it wares off quick. And heal also heals debuffs.

Spyce
04-07-2014, 07:54 PM
40 platinum pack bear for dayz.

programmed
04-07-2014, 08:10 PM
40 platinum pack bear for dayz.

40 Thoth bear* :)

Conradin
04-07-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm going to try lvl 30 fox for a bit

Roberto077
04-07-2014, 08:23 PM

Dex/str 51 foxes are pretty good (sewer king armor and helm with a raid roach bow). Shadow can vouch for me on that one.

Caiahar
04-08-2014, 10:01 AM
Dex/str 51 foxes are pretty good (sewer king armor and helm with a raid roach bow). Shadow can vouch for me on that one.

Oh yes they are. In fact, full raid roach recurve set is a beast nuke set as well.
@burst: XD guardian is so OP. Kinda.

All for one, and one for all.

MightyMicah
04-08-2014, 10:50 AM

What do you mean by, "Can kill"?

Caiahar
04-08-2014, 04:56 PM
What do you mean by, "Can kill"?

I dunno. Im not too smart to figure out my own sentences x.X

I just play the game.

I guess I mean its possible to kill? I mean, a 51 rhino can kill 51 mages, but only with the right gear and spec. Cant exactly kill with a full str spec. Or full int.

Gah, I think im confusing myself.

MightyMicah
04-08-2014, 04:58 PM
I dunno. Im not too smart to figure out my own sentences x.X

I just play the game.

I guess I mean its possible to kill? I mean, a 51 rhino can kill 51 mages, but only with the right gear and spec. Cant exactly kill with a full str spec. Or full int.

Gah, I think im confusing myself.

Oh, I think I gotcha, basically like they stand a good chance against all of those?

Caiahar
04-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Oh, I think I gotcha, basically like they stand a good chance against all of those?
Yep! Even though I said rhinos (maybe foxes) have a hard time/cant kill bears, put them in FFA or CTF they do beast :P

Too bad there are too many bears nowadays, only reason I left 51 =/ got bored of having 5min fights with no winner.

MightyMicah
04-08-2014, 05:12 PM
Yep! Even though I said rhinos (maybe foxes) have a hard time/cant kill bears, put them in FFA or CTF they do beast :P

Too bad there are too many bears nowadays, only reason I left 51 =/ got bored of having 5min fights with no winner.

Yeah, there are a lot of bears for sure.