PDA

View Full Version : Zombie's Voodoo Fire Staff

Gwendaline
05-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Hey Im Gwendaline. Im a lvl 35 enchantress, and I play on alterra on the ipod touch 2nd generation. My Pink lettered Zombie's Voodoo Fire Staff does not have an attack button, nor does it add any stats to my character. Please help Ty and now it has disappeared from my inventory. I did not sell or trade this item. ;( sooo sad.

Aerospacegod
05-06-2010, 06:58 PM
ooo

third person today said they lost an item...*hides his pinks under the bed*

Gwendaline
05-06-2010, 07:05 PM
OMG !!! It came back.. But it still does not work. My Zombie Voodoo still won't shoot :(

nerdherd
05-06-2010, 07:10 PM
This happened to me before and it was because the old weapon I had equipped boosted my stats, and once I switched to the new weapon my stats weren't high enough to use it. So let's say your current staff gives you +5 Int but the new staff doesn't give you any int. Switching to the new one will make your int go down by five and then you might not have enough int to equip it. If that's not the case then I have no idea :)

Gwendaline
05-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Stats completely drop off the map. Back down to where they should be if I do not have a weapon equipped.

nerdherd
05-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Oh, I didn't see that part above sorry. So you equip it and it doesn't give you any of the stat boosts that the weapon lists? I'm sure the devs will get this addressed quickly.

KingFu
05-10-2010, 09:06 AM
OK here's what you do. Get a trustworthy friend give them the staff and have them give it back and it should work properly from my experience!

Futumsh
05-10-2010, 09:41 AM
If you don't have the stats to use the item, you won't get any benefits from the item (including its attack ability).

In the 1.2 update it will automatically unequip if you don't qualify to use it.