PDA

View Full Version : Daily combo (not receiving)

natpally
04-06-2014, 04:45 PM
Right hello,

i had my daily elexir on my mage lvl 64 leveling it up fastly and for my daily i got 3x combo and i went back on about half an hour later i relised that i had not recevied my daily/3x combo can anyone help im all confused is this normal what will sts do?? and yes im sure i recevied it and yes im sure it was 3x combo i saw with my own eyes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
04-06-2014, 04:47 PM
yea. uh..if you had an old 3x thats about to expire and you recieve another 3x in the next blessing, a bug make it so that the elix expires..next time, just take off the dying elixers before getting a new one

Shonex
04-06-2014, 04:48 PM
Right hello,

i had my daily elexir on my mage lvl 64 leveling it up fastly and for my daily i got 3x combo and i went back on about half an hour later i relised that i had not recevied my daily/3x combo can anyone help im all confused is this normal what will sts do?? and yes im sure i recevied it and yes im sure it was 3x combo i saw with my own eyes

I think this happened to me once but no need to get all worried. It's just a daily, lol.

Just wait for the next one, that's what I did and received one in a short time notice.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

natpally
04-06-2014, 04:48 PM
yea. uh..if you had an old 3x thats about to expire and you recieve another 3x in the next blessing, a bug make it so that the elix expires..next time, just take off the dying elixers before getting a new one

aww dam what will sts do and thanks for help xx

natpally
04-06-2014, 04:49 PM
i really needed it tho