PDA

View Full Version : PL: The upcoming Atlantis Expansion (Spolier)

Hook
04-06-2014, 10:50 PM
All-New Spoiler!
Im here to deliver all the exclusive information regarding Pocket Legend's new cap.

The Atlantis Expansion is one massive underwater adventure. The campaign can only be accessible to players whom have reached level 76.
To access it, a player must first speak to Siren the Mermaid located off the coast in Humania.
She speaks of a treasurous and mysterious underwater city filled with caves and deep sea beasts, where many have gone but never returned.
Upon taking the task of exploring it yourself, Siren will gift you the "Amulet of Poseidon". It is an enchanted necklace that you must keep in your inventory, in order to be granted the ability to breathe underwater.
Just enter the water portal by the mermaid, and you are set to go!
Atlantis is composed of the city itself, where players may gather to chat, take all-new quests relevant to the city's ancient scrolls, or even participate in an all-new deep fishing mini-game. Atlantis contains 5 massive underwater caves and one elite deep sea dungeon, which is unlocked after completing the first 5 levels.
Enemies include, but are not limited to, Sea Snakes, Carnivorous Piranhas, Poisonous Barracudas, Giant Electric Eels, and Giant Constricting Squids.
The first five mini-bosses throughout the first five maps are The Queen Warrior Mermaid, Megalodon The Shark, The Deep Cave Serpent (Image attached), The Abyssal Angler Fish, and The Colossal Kraken.
The Final Elite Boss is The Water Dragon, "Leviathan". A massive beast that dwells at the rock bottom of the sea. Aside from dropping Abyssal gear and weaponry, recipes to craft AquaDragon Armors & weaponry, It also drops the precious and powerful Elite Weapons ; which are:
(Images of Elites attached)

1. The Magic Spear of the Mermaids (Int)
2. The 2H Hammer of the Abyss (Str)
3. The Scale CrossBow of Atlantis (Dex).

Upon Reaching level 81, and defeating Leviathan 81 times, the player will be granted a water egg. Once hatched, it becomes non-tradeable. Borned from it, is the elusive and almighty vanity pet, "Leviat". An offspring, smaller version of Leviathan, that grants the user +15 armor and +30 base damage when equipped.

The underwater world awaits for you.
Hold your breath for an all-new adventure!

*This is [FANMADE] content. Please do not rage at STS because this is not out :p *

Conradin
04-06-2014, 10:55 PM
I hate you

Caiahar
04-06-2014, 11:07 PM
My response: :0

Xyzther
04-06-2014, 11:44 PM
If new boss is hard I'm happy

Schnitzel
04-06-2014, 11:53 PM
First i was like

until i read the line on top of the pictures...
"This is fan made content"

then i was like
:(

quantionus
04-06-2014, 11:56 PM
First i was like

then i was like

Hehe

Ijooo
04-07-2014, 01:30 AM
Your awesome, i hope sts will consider your idea. Many would like it for sure.

Rescind
04-07-2014, 01:40 AM
the boss should be a kraken or something. or the lochness monster or something HUGEEEEE and ummm SCARY and ummm AWESOME LOOKING

The Happiness
04-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Fantastic work! Impressive :)

Hook
04-07-2014, 01:51 AM
the boss should be a kraken or something. or the lochness monster or something HUGEEEEE and ummm SCARY and ummm AWESOME LOOKING

I agree, that's why I went with the king of water beasts, Leviathan.
You have the same taste that I do
:)

The image screenshot of the Fox in the underwater cave is just a mini-boss from one of the 5 levels :p (deep cave serpent).

Hook
04-07-2014, 01:53 AM
Fantastic work! Impressive :)

I tought you retired :eek: We need to get you a scuba suit asap.

Hook
04-07-2014, 01:55 AM
Your awesome, i hope sts will consider your idea. Many would like it for sure.

I didn't do this for consideration :p
I wouldn't bother the Developers like that.

This is actually a "Contest Entry".

This is what I submitted for Quan's Contest in the Contest section.
I just tought it'd be fun to share.

But hey, if the devs/mods like it, that's a plus. :)

Kaytar
04-07-2014, 02:09 AM
At first I was like: :rolleyes:
Then I was like: :rolleyes:

Hook
04-07-2014, 02:57 AM
At first I was like: :rolleyes:
Then I was like: :rolleyes:

You leave me
:rolleyes:

Cweed
04-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Make the boss hard pls

Ijooo
04-07-2014, 04:24 AM
I didn't do this for consideration :p
I wouldn't bother the Developers like that.

This is actually a "Contest Entry".

This is what I submitted for Quan's Contest in the Contest section.
I just tought it'd be fun to share.

But hey, if the devs/mods like it, that's a plus. :)

The reason i want the dev to consider your idea, the theme is not recycled and cool weapons. ( specially for bears )

Lexlyde
04-07-2014, 05:04 AM
First i was like

then i was like
This is exactly how I felt...

Shonex
04-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Outstanding work! You have invested quite some time into this, the pictures prove it. It's good to see that there are people still trying their best just to show the Devs that a new cap like this has to come. As I have said in many posts in your previous threads, I admire your artwork, you have sick skills bro! Keep up the good work and we can just hope that this gets implemented.

Ps. Make the Atlantis town accessible through Humania (a big portal in Humania) or accessible via PL map.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

Hook
04-07-2014, 11:14 AM
The reason i want the dev to consider your idea, the theme is not recycled and cool weapons. ( specially for bears )

Sorry to tell you this but the theme is actually somewhat recycled :p While the enemies arent, I used a map from Lost Expedition to create the underwater cave. :)

& Thank you, but a lot of my edits use images that already exist. I did not design these weapons :) But you can easily tweak a weapon to make it unique.

Glad you enjoyed it tough.

Hook
04-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Outstanding work! You have invested quite some time into this, the pictures prove it. It's good to see that there are people still trying their best just to show the Devs that a new cap like this has to come. As I have said in many posts in your previous threads, I admire your artwork, you have sick skills bro! Keep up the good work and we can just hope that this gets implemented.

Ps. Make the Atlantis town accessible through Humania (a big portal in Humania) or accessible via PL map.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

I did. I spent about 2 and a half hours putting it all together. Some parts were frustrating, but I tried my best.
All this was for Quan's contest tough. Not to bother any of the STS staff. :p
Don't get me wrong, if a dev or mod likes it from the creative and/or inspiring perspective, that's a plus.
And What inspired me was actually Lost Expedition. I decided to do the underwater cave feel by darkening the ice, adding a blue tint to the whole image ,adding bubbles, & lastly adding black on the background.

Glad you enjoyed. Thank you for the admiration.

Timelife
04-07-2014, 12:02 PM
I did. I spent about 2 and a half hours putting it all together. Some parts were frustrating, but I tried my best.
All this was for Quan's contest tough. Not to bother any of the STS staff. :p
Don't get me wrong, if a dev or mod likes it from the creative and/or inspiring perspective, that's a plus.
And What inspired me was actually Lost Expedition. I decided to do the underwater cave feel by darkening the ice, adding a blue tint to the whole image ,adding bubbles, & lastly adding black on the background.

Glad you enjoyed. Thank you for the admiration.

u should work for STS! dang, that bow was looking so sick!

Hook
04-07-2014, 12:41 PM
u should work for STS! dang, that bow was looking so sick!

I don't hold a degree in any art field. While I'm self-trained and do all sorts of art with passion, I'm sure gaming companies only hire art personnel with experience in a work-related environment and some sort of degree. Sadly, all my life experience regarding art has been a hobby.
But maybe some day :)

& thanks, but I did not design the bow. I do my edits on my smartphone. I could draw my own gear, but only through paper. I don't have an advanced 3-D designing program. :p

dijnes
04-07-2014, 01:28 PM
I do my edits on my smartphone. I could draw my own gear, but only through paper. I don't have an advanced 3-D designing program. :p

May i know what program you use? I can do photoshop but there is still much more that i need to learn plus i currently only have it on my dads computer. I really love your work by the way :)

Nihiliste
04-07-2014, 01:33 PM
I support

Hook
04-07-2014, 01:46 PM
May i know what program you use? I can do photoshop but there is still much more that i need to learn plus i currently only have it on my dads computer. I really love your work by the way :)

I do my sigs and artwork on Photoshop Touch. It's the mobile version of Desktop Photoshop for smartphones and tablets. Just practice and you will get better. & thanks. :)

Hook
04-07-2014, 01:48 PM
I support

1 brownie for you sir.

DocDoBig
04-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Cool beans!!

Darker
04-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Awesome!! Super impressive. Hopefully Devs see it.

boomzkie
04-07-2014, 04:19 PM
its a big LoL haha

XghostzX
04-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Occult, this is so cool. I wish you could be the dev and implement this in the game, I'd be so happy haha. Awesome art work and creativity :)

Ks_Leon
04-07-2014, 05:41 PM
Oh yeah.This a hell nice work art.Hope Justg,Delph,Sam or any dev saw this and respond quickly if they got any idea on next expansion.Good jobs dude.

NotYoCookiez
04-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Please omg please get this in game!!!

Its about time we get an underwater theme campaign yayayay

aav5224
04-07-2014, 05:54 PM
wut

Sparkzzz
04-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Thank you good sir, you made me dream again :)

Emegency
04-07-2014, 09:10 PM
OMG!!!!!! This is soooo cool!!! I just love those weapons! :cheerful: i want this to be in our next expansion! Excellent job!

Hook
04-08-2014, 02:49 AM
Cool beans!!

Thank You!

Awesome!! Super impressive. Hopefully Devs see it.

Thank You!!

Occult, this is so cool. I wish you could be the dev and implement this in the game, I'd be so happy haha. Awesome art work and creativity :)

Thank You!

Oh yeah.This a hell nice work art.Hope Justg,Delph,Sam or any dev saw this and respond quickly if they got any idea on next expansion.Good jobs dude.

Thank You!

Please omg please get this in game!!!

Its about time we get an underwater theme campaign yayayay

Lol thank you for showing so much excitement :p

Thank you good sir, you made me dream again :)

Thanks man! Glad you feel that way.

OMG!!!!!! This is soooo cool!!! I just love those weapons! :cheerful: i want this to be in our next expansion! Excellent job!

Thank you hun! :) but You may find more cool weapons like that on the Monster Hunter wiki. Credit belongs to them, I did not design them. I simply did edits.

Hook
04-08-2014, 02:51 AM
Since I appreciate all of this support, I designed a small preview of a town shot regarding this fan-made expansion :)

(Yes, I used Lost Expedition, lol).

Sorry for the sloppiness, &
Enjoy fellow forumers.

The Happiness
04-08-2014, 03:01 AM

I tought you retired :eek: We need to get you a scuba suit asap.

Scuba suit?? I think we'd better start with water wings or a life preserver. I iz scared of water!!

Jig
04-08-2014, 05:12 AM
Occult this is freaking wicked haha! Heck them weapons actually look beast as I love it xD I really do hear a lot of players wanting an underwater theme, maybe it just what everyone wants! Sts maybe you should get onto it, its a good thing knowing what 95% of the community would love ;)

Occult you yourself should be paid for this, this is the closest thing to an expansion for us :(

Darkterror
04-08-2014, 10:46 AM
Nice concept.

Hook
04-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Scuba suit?? I think we'd better start with water wings or a life preserver. I iz scared of water!!

Lol so that's why you smell! :p

Just kidding.

Hook
04-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Occult this is freaking wicked haha! Heck them weapons actually look beast as I love it xD I really do hear a lot of players wanting an underwater theme, maybe it just what everyone wants! Sts maybe you should get onto it, its a good thing knowing what 95% of the community would love ;)

Occult you yourself should be paid for this, this is the closest thing to an expansion for us :(

Those weps are from monster hunter xP I don't have a 3D designing program so I cant design my own. Everything here is edited using pre-existing images, that's why I only take credit for the edits and nothing else.

I created this concept for a contest on the contest section. I figured it would be neat to share. Just to let people's imagination run wild :)

Whether or not a new cap is ever released, I just do art as a hobby.

Thanks for your admiration.

Crys
04-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Omg so creative, I love it! :D

Hook
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Omg so creative, I love it! :D

Thank you, glad you do :)

Xyzther
04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
One time I ate a banana and then I slipped on the peel

Sheugokin
04-08-2014, 07:03 PM
OMG OMG OMG......Give me that talent. Everything looks totally realistic lol. (Aside from the fact that they are indeed monsters lol). BUT THE CONCEPT IS SOOOOO COOOOL!I love the Bow for the Archers!

Hook
04-08-2014, 09:54 PM
OMG OMG OMG......Give me that talent. Everything looks totally realistic lol. (Aside from the fact that they are indeed monsters lol). BUT THE CONCEPT IS SOOOOO COOOOL!I love the Bow for the Archers!

:D It's yours.
& thanks.

Jig
04-09-2014, 02:03 AM

Blanabna!

Hook
04-09-2014, 05:11 AM

Blanabna!

Are you ok? :0

Jig
04-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Are you ok? :0

were fiene fanks

dijnes
04-09-2014, 10:52 AM
I do my sigs and artwork on Photoshop Touch. It's the mobile version of Desktop Photoshop for smartphones and tablets. Just practice and you will get better. & thanks. :)

I am seeing it on appstore for 10$ but is there any additional membership within the app?

XghostzX
04-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Still loving these!

Hook
04-09-2014, 12:33 PM
I am seeing it on appstore for 10$ but is there any additional membership within the app?

No. You only pay once and everything is unlocked.

dijnes
04-09-2014, 02:41 PM
No. You only pay once and everything is unlocked.
Thanks. :)

FFA
04-09-2014, 07:51 PM
I support this new expansion :D

Hook
04-10-2014, 12:51 AM
I support this new expansion :D

Hook
04-11-2014, 05:15 PM
if anyone has any ideas for a theme they'd like to see in the future, let me know!

I might just design some images :)

for the lulz
04-30-2014, 09:33 AM
and this is how the oyster class was successfully added to pl!

killinclaw
05-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Lmao great work, lol. You make me want to finish penciling my space x (or planet xz) lvl 87 pocket legends expansion I started for shiz n gigles.

Hook
05-09-2014, 12:20 AM
Lmao great work, lol. You make me want to finish penciling my space x (or planet xz) lvl 87 pocket legends expansion I started for shiz n gigles.

Thank you &
Please, share it with us. I really want to see other forumers share their art & ideas.
Hope to see it someday :)

Conquered
06-01-2014, 10:54 PM
This is the most awesome thread so far.

It was so cool looking, i wish i learn how to make one :P

Jig
06-02-2014, 12:22 AM
This is the most awesome thread so far.

It was so cool looking, i wish i learn how to make one :P

You don't wish to learn, you just go and learn it, wish to have the skill to so it ;) and I'm sure if you spend a few hours into it you can make your own in Star Legends. ;)

Conquered
06-02-2014, 01:46 AM
You don't wish to learn, you just go and learn it, wish to have the skill to so it ;) and I'm sure if you spend a few hours into it you can make your own in Star Legends. ;)

I wonder what software he was using :P
ill spend all my day to learn it.

Hook
06-02-2014, 04:00 AM

I wonder what software he was using :P
ill spend all my day to learn it.

i used photoshop touch for smart phones/ tablets :)

Conquered
06-02-2014, 05:28 AM
i used photoshop touch for smart phones/ tablets :)

Wow, Masterpiece!!!

Narb
06-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Much liek pls implement plsplsplspslpslsplspslpslpslpslplplplsPLs

XghostzX
06-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Devs - "Gonna move this to PL fan art section but not even leave a post saying how awesome this idea is"

This would be the sickest campaign by far lol

Hook
06-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Devs - "Gonna move this to PL fan art section but not even leave a post saying how awesome this idea is"

This would be the sickest campaign by far lol

I requested the thread relocation.
But, Yea .. i was a bit bummed that not one mod or dev left me a comment/note.
It should of been enthusiasm for their "baby".
I guess everything comes with a territory.
Maybe in another lifetime.

I regularly check my art threads for feedback & im content the community still looks at them.

Im for sure going to do one last project. Im planning on leaving forums after this summer so I have to brainstorm a good final art project for the community to see.

Conquered
06-03-2014, 12:15 AM
I requested the thread relocation.
But, Yea .. i was a bit bummed that not one mod or dev left me a comment/note.
It should of been enthusiasm for their "baby".
I guess everything comes with a territory.
Maybe in another lifetime.

I regularly check my art threads for feedback & im content the community still looks at them.

Im for sure going to do one last project. Im planning on leaving forums after this summer so I have to brainstorm a good final art project for the community to see.

Make us proud. :P

Hook
06-03-2014, 12:39 AM
Im thinking another "cap" fan art project.

This time...

Outerspace :)

The pl aliens have to be coming from somewhere afterall :p

Jig
06-03-2014, 04:30 AM

This time...

Yeah it's called Star Legends

Laar
06-03-2014, 09:56 PM

This time...

Yeah it's called Star Legends
Yeah but then Star Legends came AFTER PL..
Wait hold up, this means:

We discovered aliens at the Oasis,and after 1000 years we came to develop way more advanced technology, and so we sent mages to Blackstar and those mages came to be the 3 classes of SL!!

Conquered
06-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Yeah but then Star Legends came AFTER PL..
Wait hold up, this means:

We discovered aliens at the Oasis,and after 1000 years we came to develop way more advanced technology, and so we sent mages to Blackstar and those mages came to be the 3 classes of SL!!
That's an awesome connection, but what happens to DL and AL? :P

Laar
06-04-2014, 12:23 AM
Umm for AL..

Mages traveled to another land to learn more cultures. Then, they learned to use daggers! Meanwhile, birds got deformed and turned blue due to a magical malfunction. Bears, well, they grew buff and grew human characteristics :p

For DL..

Mages got really bloodthirsty :p

Hook
06-04-2014, 01:12 AM
I don't want to live in this cyber space anymore...

Faliziaga
06-04-2014, 01:28 AM
As I told you a year ago, I wish you were project manager at STG. Attached a description of a SL project realized by a quality assurance tester at Spacetime Studios.

http://benpogrund.com/star-legends---the-hive

Hook
06-04-2014, 02:57 AM
As I told you a year ago, I wish you were project manager at STG. Attached a description of a SL project realized by a quality assurance tester at Spacetime Studios.

Great feedback.

NEVER knew the hive was a SOLO project!

That guy put in a TON of work. I hope he was paid well. Great inspiration.

Conquered
06-04-2014, 04:38 AM

I hope he comes back and update SL for the expansion, not just SL but to try also to PL, PL has no expansion for like 1.5 years(am i right lol not sure) and SL was about 1.1 year.

Unethical
06-05-2014, 07:52 PM
<<<<love this idea3333

Hook
06-09-2014, 09:51 PM
<<<<love this idea3333

Buchmeister
01-28-2015, 01:15 PM
WHOAH WHOAH WHAOH THOSE WEAPONS ARE FROM MONSTER HUNTER
I just realized that.

Hook
01-29-2015, 01:48 AM
WHOAH WHOAH WHAOH THOSE WEAPONS ARE FROM MONSTER HUNTER
I just realized that.
Lol, you are the first to realize it [emoji16]

Ignitedmage
01-30-2015, 09:13 AM
The idea has been sunk in the atlantis water now :playful::playful::playful:

Snow49
01-30-2015, 01:48 PM
Awesome job!

Electrophiles
01-31-2015, 11:26 PM
Jungle did such a great job with this; probably better than the STS team will ever did for PL in the past few years :(

Buchmeister
02-03-2015, 09:42 PM
No it's funny because I LOVE monster hunter

Etarbitrev
02-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Wow. Just Wow.
Wow...
Amazing.

Etarbitrev
02-05-2015, 11:37 AM
& YES MFH IS SO GOOD! What about rathalos stuff, that would look SWEET.

GreenLord
02-05-2015, 09:02 PM
I remember seeing this thread and it was so good, I thought it was REAL.

Groaning
02-17-2015, 08:38 PM
I remember seeing this thread and it was so good, I thought it was REAL.

guess wat its is really REAL

LeonAxelus
09-19-2015, 10:09 PM
Late post ~.~... Anyways, this looks awesome!

Hook
04-10-2017, 04:25 AM
Late post ~.~... Anyways, this looks awesome!
Super late reply. Thank you! Lol. 😳

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk